Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Ford Transit Connect insurance rates
Average Ford Transit Connect insurance rates
The average insurance costs for a Ford Transit Connect is $172 a month — or $2,064 a year. Your actual cost could be more or less depending on your driving record, the number of miles you drive in a year and other factors. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- 3M Ford and Mazda vehicles recalled for potentially dangerous Takata airbag inflators
Find out if you own one of the 6 models affected.
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- How does a VIN affect car insurance?
Learn how insurance companies use identifying info from your VIN to set rates.
- What cars are made in America?
Check out the top 50 American car models, and find out what makes them American.
- People are still dying after more than 6 years of Takata recalls – are you at risk?
Know your rights if your car has defective Takata air bags, and learn how to find your car’s manufacturer recalls.
- Compare van dweller insurance
Nail down the right insurance for your budget and van type, including converted vans or Sprinters.
- How do I prevent keyless car theft?
Keyless cars can be easy to steal with cheap tech, but are they stolen more often?
- Compare the best online car insurance companies
Compare the 5 best digital-focused car insurance companies.
- Can a teenager buy their own car?
Avoid sales traps and watch for hidden costs when shopping for a new ride.
- Compare manual vs. automatic car insurance
Cars with stick shifts cost a little less to insure than automatics