The average cost of car insurance for a 2021 Chevrolet Spark is $139.61 a month —or $1,675.32 a year. However, your actual costs depend on your driving history, car model, location and other factors.
Filter car insurance companies by states served, roadside assistance, accident forgiveness and more to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- How to lower car insurance costs
No one wants to pay more for car insurance than they need to. Compare the easiest ways to pay less on your monthly car insurance bill.
- Compare motorcycle insurance in Texas
What are the average costs, insurance requirements and best provider choices in Texas?
- Credit card car rental insurance: Card provider policies explained
Many card providers offer some form of car rental insurance. Chase is one of the best options, as several of its cards have primary coverage.
- Compare sports car insurance
Compare the best coverage and cheapest rates for sports cars.
- Compare car insurance rates in San Francisco, California
How to get the best deal on car insurance in San Francisco
- Car insurance report 2021
Get stats about driving a car in the US, from popular cars and electric vehicle trends to dangerous driving habits and the cost of insurance.
- Meemic car insurance review
This car insurance provider caters to teachers and educators in Michigan, Illinois or Wisconsin.
- Average life insurance rates 2021
Find out the average cost of a life insurance policy, and get free quotes for coverage.
- The cheapest cars to own for the next five years
Factoring in vehicle depreciation and the cost of fuel, insurance and repairs, these are the cheapest cars and trucks to own over the next five years.