Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Bank of America credit cards with no foreign transaction fee
There are over a dozen travel cards, including several cobranded products.
Use our table to compare Bank of America credit cards with no foreign transaction fee. Select up to four cards to see how their features stack up side by side. You can also choose "Show filters" to narrow your search to products that fit your credit score range and have the benefits you need most.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Bank of America® Unlimited Cash Rewards Credit Card review
The more money you invest, the more cash back you can earn.
- Bank of America car rental insurance: Do I get this perk?
You’ll find an auto rental CDW with the Bank of America® Premium Rewards® Credit Card.
- How to activate a Bank of America credit card
There are three ways to activate your Bank of America credit card.
- Does Bank of America have purchase protection?
Purchase protection provides coverage for stolen or damaged items bought with an eligible card.
- How to get a Bank of America cash advance
Access cash from your credit line with a Bank of America credit card.
- Can I add my Bank of America credit card to Apple Pay?
Use your iPhone, iPad or an Apple Watch for in-store purchases.
- Chase vs. Bank of America
Compare the features, pros and cons of the two biggest banks in America.
- How to increase your Bank of America credit limit
Use your card actively and responsibly to get a credit limit increase.
- How to prequalify for Bank of America credit cards
Try Bank of America’s prequalification tool to see customized card offers and your approval odds.