Find a lender that can offer you up to $5,000 through this short-term loan connection service.
BadCreditLoans.com has been helping borrowers with bad credit since 1998 and boasts being the “go-to” place for bad credit loans. It’s free to apply, and you may be connected with a lender that considers you despite your credit history. However, BadCreditLoans.com doesn’t have easily-accessible customer service, and it can’t guarantee you’ll be approved even if you are connected.
|Min. Loan Amount||$500|
|Max. Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Loan Term||3 to 36 months|
|Requirements||Depending on lender requirements, people from all 50 states may not be eligible for a personal loan.|
- Apply at no cost and with no obligation.
- Claims to practice responsible lending.
- Private and secure.
- Loans come with high interest rates.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Provide proof of citizenship, such as a Social Security number, or legal residency.
- Have a regular income, either from full-time employment, self-employment, or disability or Social Security benefits.
- Have a checking account in your name.
- Provide work and home telephone numbers.
- Provide a valid email address.
What is BadCreditLoans.com?
BadCreditLoans.com is a short-term loan connection service. The lenders in its network offer loans between $500 to $5,000. Terms range from 3 to 60 months, giving you more time to repay than with normal payday loans. And because you’ll only have to fill out one application to be connected with one or more potential lenders, you can save time from the stressful process of searching for loans.
What are the benefits of BadCreditLoans.com?
- No approval fee. BadCreditLoans.com doesn’t charge a fee to connect your application with a lender. Filling out and submitting the application are free. The lender you work with may charge fees, so always go over the terms of the loan before signing.
- Large loan amounts. The lenders in the BadCreditLoans.com network offer loans up to $5,000, which can be especially helpful when you have a large expense that needs to be paid.
- Quick application. You can apply to be connected with a lender within a few minutes, and you’ll know if you’ve been successfully connected with one or more lenders shortly after submitting your application.
What to watch out for
- Limited reviews. There aren’t many reviews of BadCreditLoans.com out there, and the few that are there don’t have very many positive things to say about the company.
- Information may be sold as a “lead.” Brokers may sell your information to other lenders. This can result in your lead being sold well after you’ve applied with BadCreditLoans.com, leading to unsolicited phone calls and messages.
- Customer service not available by phone. Rather than being connected with a human, BadCreditLoans.com has a robotic messaging system that directs you to go online for more answers.
See how BadCreditLoans.com compares
Beware of high interest ratesBadCreditLoans.com doesn’t charge for its service, but once you’re connected with a lender and sign a loan contract, you’ll be on the hook for paying that money back. This doesn’t have to be a bad thing — many people take out short-term loans when they’re having financial issues — but it can be dangerous if you aren’t prepared. Short-term loans have high interest rates, often in the triple digits, that can make paying back what you owe difficult. Before you borrow, have a budget in place and know how much you can afford.
Is BadCreditLoans.com legit?
If you’re connected with a lender, remember that short-term loan laws are constantly changing with state regulations. There are limits that restrict maximum loan amounts, interest rates and fees lenders can charge. Make sure the lender you’re connected with obeys your state’s laws to help protect yourself from predatory lenders.
What does the Internet say about BadCreditLoans.com?
Not much, but what is there is generally negative. BadCreditLoans.com isn’t accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB). It also doesn’t have a rating — which is unusual for businesses. There are only four customer complaints and two customer reviews, but all of them have something bad to say about this connection service. Many had problems with the customer service offered by BadCreditLoans.com, especially those who hadn’t applied and wanted their information removed.
It doesn’t fare much better on TrustPilot, either. Out of the seven reviews left for BadCreditLoans.com, six were left in 2014. As of this writing, the only other review was from April of 2018. The reviewer mentioned that they believed it was a phishing scam because there was no guarantee for a loan; however, this is common with all connection services and direct lenders. You aren’t guaranteed a loan when you apply no matter which service you use, BadCreditLoans.com included.
Am I eligible?
- You must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- You must have a checking account in your name.
- You must have a regular source of income.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
How do I apply?
- Scroll to the top of this page and click Go to site to be redirected to BadCreditLoans.com.
- Select your requested loan amount and enter your email, then click Get Started.
- Select your general credit range, the reason for your loan. Enter your full name, date of birth and select if you’re active duty military. Then click Continue to Step 2.
- Enter your contact information, employment information and bank information. Then click Continue to Step 3.
- Enter your bank’s routing number and your bank account number.
If BadCreditLoans.com is able to connect you with a lender, you’ll be able to select one or more lender options to choose from. When you click one, you’ll be redirected to the lender’s website to complete the application process.
I was connected with a lender. Now what?
Once you’ve been connected with a lender, you’ll be able to submit your application and see if you’ve been approved for a short-term loan. At this point, your questions and concerns should be directed to your lender, not BadCreditLoans.com. You’ll want to read your loan terms carefully to see how much you’ll be paying and the loan due date so you can be sure you can handle the payments.
When you’re in a rush to find a loan, comparing multiple sites can be a chore. BadCreditLoans.com makes things easier by allowing you to fill out one application and get connected to one or more lenders. However, if you want personalized service or a lender with better reviews, you may be better off comparing your direct loan options.