Want to take your business to the next level? Able Lending can get you the capital you need to grow your business.
We know that everyone's situation is unique and we aim to help you find the right product for you. We may receive compensation when you visit our partners' sites or are approved for their products. You can read more about how we maintain editorial independence and how we make money here.
|Product Name||Able Lending Business Loans|
|Max. Loan Amount||$5,000,000|
|APR||As low as 4.25%|
|Maximum Loan Term||25 years|
|Requirements||Business must be in operation for at least one year, bring in at least $50,000 in annual revenue, must have a personal credit score of 600 or higher, no personal bankruptcy in the past 12 months.|
- Instant preapproval with funding delivered within a week.
- Competitive starting rates.
- No prepayment penalties.
- Limited state availability.
- Good credit and minimum earnings required.
- Your business must be in operation for at least 1 year.
- Your business must bring in at least $50,000 in annual revenue.
- You must have a personal credit score of 600 or higher.
- You cannot have filed for personal bankruptcy in the past 12 months.
What is an Able Lending small business loan?
Able Lending is an an online lender that provides small businesses with low-cost loans nationwide. It primarily offers funds backed by the Small Business Administration (SBA), which are designed to help small businesses struggling to find financing. SBA eligibility requirements can be strict and it typically takes a while to get your funds, but interest rates are extremely competitive.
What other types of loans does Able Lending offer?
Able Lending also offers four other business loans:
- Term loans. Financing that comes all at at once and is paid back over a predetermined amount of time.
- Lines of credit. Ongoing access to funds that you can withdraw as needed.
- Invoice factoring. Selling unpaid invoices in exchange for a percentage of their worth.
- Short-term loans and advances. Quick funding often used to cover emergency expenses — frequently with high rates.
What to watch out for
If you default before the final quarter of your loan, your backers lose 100% of their investment.
Am I eligible?
To qualify for an SBA loan with Able Lending:
- Your business must be for-profit.
- Your business must meet SBA size requirements for small businesses.
- You must not have funding from other sources.
- You must plan to use funding for an SBA-approved project or purpose.
- Your business must have a realistic business plan.
- You must be able to demonstrate good character through your financial history.
Eligibility requirements may vary, depending on what type of SBA loan you apply for. Take some time to go over your personal finances and the requirements for each SBA loan before starting an application.
What information do I need to apply?
To find out if you are preapproved for a loan, go to Able Lending’s site and enter basic information about yourself and your business. You’ll find out within minutes if you’re preapproved.
I’ve been preapproved for the loan. Now what?
Once you receive your preapproval, you’ll need to provide such documentation as bank statements that prove your income and cash flow to finalize the rates and fees you’ll get. Able will also run a credit check.
Once you’re fully approved, you can start bringing backers on board. Most businesses will need to raise at least 10% of the total loan amount from two outside backers, with Able funding the remaining percent of capital. Note that while your spouse and children can participate as backers, they do not count toward the required minimum backers.
Use Able’s online resources to market to your friends, family and clients who believe in you and your business. The more backers and funds you bring in, the better interest rate you’ll get from Able. Once your backers are lined up, Able collects their funds and distributes the full amount of the loan to you.
If you need a loan to expand your business, stock up on inventory, invest in new equipment or even to refinance high-interest rate debt, Able Lending can help. Use your network of friends and family to help you raise the money you need.
Remember to compare all loan options available to you for the best terms and rates.