What kind of loans can 100DayLoans help you get?
100DayLoans specializes in providing online payday loans and cash advances, which essentially refer to the same kind of loan.
Cash advances. You can apply for a cash advance of up to $1,000 through your 100DayLoans loan application. Applying takes around five minutes, and you can find out about the status of your application in as little as 90 seconds. Once approved, you can get access to your money on the same or next business day. You can apply for a payday loan if you don’t have good credit history, and you don’t have to pay any fees to apply or to receive quotes.
- Product Name: 100DayLoans Payday Loans
- Loan Term: Up to 100 days, depending on the specific lender
- APR: Varies between 36% and 615%, depending on the lender
- First-Time Borrower Maximums: Not specified
- Returning Borrower Maximums: Not specified
Are payday loans legal in your state?
Hover over your state of residence (or click on your state if you’re using a mobile device) to find out if payday loans are legal in your state.
How does 100DayLoans compare to other loan providers?
- If the provider quotes a different rate to the one above please let us know
Why should you consider applying with 100DayLoans?
If you’re considering taking a payday loan or cash advance, 100DayLoans requires your attention for the following reasons:
- Multiple lenders. Your100 DayLoans cash advance application has the potential to reach out to over 100 different lenders, with this loan matching service works in aligning your needs with the most suitable loan offering. The loan finding process is free and comes with a reasonable success rate.
- Quick process. Applying for a 100DayLoans advance takes around five minutes, and you can find out about the loan’s approval in less than two minutes. After approval, you can get access to funds on the same day or by the next business day.
- Apply with bad credit history. You can apply for a 100DayLoans cash advance no matter what your credit score looks like because applications are accepted from individuals with bad credit, very bad credit, as well as no credit history at all.
- Use money for any purpose. Once you get access to approved funds you can use this money for just about any legitimate purpose like paying bills, buying merchandise, or just getting by a temporary financial setback.
What costs are involved?
Since 100DayLoans is a loan matching service and not a direct lender, you wont be told you how much you’ll have to pay as fees before you apply. It does give you a clear indication of all applicable fees upon the approval of your application, but these fees can vary from one lender to the next. The loan offer document lists all associated fees, and it is in your best interest to review these before accepting the loan. While you would have to pay a fee to get a loan, you could have to pay additional fees if you don’t repay it as per schedule.
Is this a safe borrowing process?
100DayLoans functions as an online platform that gives you access to over 100 lenders from the short-term loan market. 100DayLoans keeps all the information you provide through their website securely, and this information remains confidential in their encrypted database.
Upon your loan application’s approval, 100DayLoans encourages you to review the loan’s terms and conditions carefully before you finalize the loan. 100DayLoans is also a member of the Online Lenders Alliance (OLA), which means they must abide by the OLA’s Code of Conduct and Best Practices.
How you can apply with 100DayLoans
While it only takes a few minutes to complete the payday loan application, there are several eligibility requirements that potential applicants will need to meet:
- You have an active checking or savings bank account
- You are over 18 years of age
- You are a resident of the United States
- You have a regular source of income
Required documents & information:
- Personal details like your complete name, date of birth, social security number, and driver’s license number or state ID number
- Contact details like your home address, home phone number, email address, time spent at current residential address, and best time to call
- Employer’s name and time employed
- Pay frequency, next pay date, and monthly income
- Bank account details
Frequently asked questions
How do I find out about my application’s status?
Upon approval, the 100DayLoans website redirects you to the chosen lender’s website, and it also sends you a confirmation email detailing what you have to do next in order to move forward.
How much time might it take before I receive approved funds?
While some lenders on 100DayLoans’ list of lenders provide same-day loans, in most cases you can expect access to funds on the following business day.
Why doesn’t 100DayLoans list fees on its website?
Since 100DayLoans is a loan matching service, it can’t inform you of applicable fees until your application finds a suitable lender. As soon as any given lender enters the picture you get a clear indication of all associated fees and charges.
What bank account details do I have to provide?
You have to provide your bank’s name, their phone number, routing number and your account number.
How much money can I borrow?
You can apply for up to $1,000, but the maximum you can borrow depends on the lender in question as well as your existing financial situation and ability to repay.