Apply for a Zip19 payday loan no matter which American state you live in.
Zip19 is an online lender that provides payday loans to residents of all 50 states in the US. Oasis Funds, LLC, a tribal limited liability company, operates the Zip19 website, through which you can apply for a payday loan. Since Zip19 is a Tribal lender that is subject to tribal laws, it circumvents state-imposed regulations on payday lenders.
This online lender provides loans of up to $1,500, though as a first-time borrower, you can get a maximum of $300. Zip19 accepts applications from individuals who have less-than-perfect credit history.
How does borrowing from Zip19 work?
You start the process by submitting an online application. Zip19 verifies the information you provide and contacts you soon after.
If you apply during business hours, you should hear from a company representative on the same day. Once you accept the loan contract, the approved funds are transferred into your bank account, usually by the next business day.
The loan contract tells you when you have to repay the loan, which you have to repay it in its entirety by the due date. Zip19 does not let you rollover your payday loan. As a return borrower with a good repayment history, you can work up a tiered loan amount system that lets you borrow up to $1,500.
Why would you consider taking out a Zip19 payday loan?
Here’s why you might think about applying for a payday loan through Zip19:
- Apply from any state. State regulations are crucial when you’re looking for a payday loan. Some American states have banned payday loans, which is why conventional payday lenders don’t provide loans in all states. However, Zip19 is a tribal lender, so it does not have to abide by state regulations.
- Benefit as a repeat borrower. The maximum you can borrow for the first time is limited to $300. However, if you build a trustworthy relationship with Zip19, you can work your way up a tiered system that lets you borrow up to $1,500.
- Bad credit is alright. You can apply for a Zip19 payday loan even if you have a poor or bad credit history. What’s important is that you have a regular source of income. You’ll have to meet some other criteria as well, outlined below.
- Quick and easy process. Applying for a payday loan through Zip19 takes no more than a few minutes. If all the information you provides is in order, you can get the money you need in your bank account by the next business day.
How much will it cost you to borrow from Zip19?
Before releasing approved funds, Zip19 presents you with a loan contract. You have to accept this contract for Zip19 to give you the money. This contract gives you a clear indication of how much the loan might end up costing.
Zip19 charges a flat fee of $22.98 for every $100 advanced. This is equivalent to an APR of 599.12%. If you borrow $500 for a period of two weeks, you’ll have to pay $114.90 in fees. If you climb up the ladder and qualify to borrow $1,500, the loan would attract $344.70 in fees.
You cannot roll over your Zip19 payday loan, so extension fees don’t apply. If you don’t repay the loan on time you might have to pay additional fees. You’ll find out about these in the loan contract.
Are Zip19 loans safe?
Oasis Funds, LLC, a tribal limited liability company organized under tribal law, operates as Zip19. Wholly owned by the Lac Courte Oreilles Band of Lake Superior Chippewa Indians, it functions as an economic development arm of this federally-recognized sovereign American Indian tribe.
The Zip19 website uses 256-bit SSL encryption to ensure the safety and security of all the information you provide online.
How can you apply for a payday loan from Zip19?
Applying for a Zip19 payday loan is simple and you can submit your application online. You have to meet these eligibility criteria:
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You are an American resident
- You earn a minimum of $1,334 per month through a verifiable source
- You have an operational checking account
To complete the application successfully you have to provide some basic information:
- Your name, email address, residential address and phone number
- Your date of birth, social security number and driver’s license number
- Details about your employment and income
- Your checking account details
Frequently asked questions
I have come across consumer alerts about Zip19 operating without a license. Does that mean its loans are illegal?
Zip19 is subject to regulations of the Lac Courte Oreilles Band of Lake Superior Chippewa Indians, a federally-recognized sovereign American Indian tribe. It does not have to abide by independent state laws. This makes its payday loans legal.
Are there any restrictions on what I can do with proceeds from my Zip19 payday loan?
As long as you use the money for legitimate purposes, there are no restrictions on what you can do with the loan proceeds.
When do I have to repay my Zip19 payday loan?
Typically, you’ll have to repay the loan by your next payday or the one that follows.