Use Zip19 to connect with lenders and receive an approval for a loan up to $1,000
Zip19 is a loan-connection service that works to find suitable payday loans for you by reviewing the information you provide in your application. Lenders who partner with Zip19 network provide payday loans of up to $1,000.
Read our article to learn more about how Zip19 works.
How do Zip19 Payday Loans compare with other loans?
How does borrowing from Zip19 work?
Because Zip19 is not a lender, you don’t borrow directly from them. Instead, you fill out an online application and they search their database of lenders to find the best fit for you.
If a lender approves your application, you receive a loan contract that you can choose to accept or deny. If you agree to the terms, the lender transfers the money into your bank account as soon as the next business day, then on the due date the lender debits the funds from the same account.
How much you can borrow depends on how much you earn, state laws and the lender’s maximum limit.
Before signing a loan contract, always make sure you have the ability to repay your borrowed funds, including the principal and accrued interest. Payday loans are known to have high APRs, and if you make a late payment or miss one entirely, it could lead to more fees and charges against you.
What can you expect from a Zip19 loan?
- Quick application. Applying online is simple! Simply go to their website and follow the instructions to find lenders who fits your needs.
- Bad credit is OK. If you don’t have the best credit, that’s okay. Zip19 will connect you with lenders who accept individuals with a less-than-perfect credit history.
- Variable loan amount. Whether you need a couple hundred dollars or a thousand, you will have the option to search for lenders who can get you the money you need.
- No collateral. These are unsecured loans so they don’t require collateral of any kind.
Is borrowing from Zip19 safe?
The Zip19 application page uses HTTPS connection to keep your personal information safe.
What fees does Zip19 charge?
Applying for loans through the Zip19 is completely free. However, the loan provider you sign with will likely charge a financing fee on top of high interest rates. Along with the terms of the loan, the loan offer document lists all the fees and charges you might have to pay.
If you find the fees to be too high, you are under no obligation to accept the contract.
How can you get your loan application started?
Completing the online application is quick and simple provided you have the materials you need close at hand.
- You are a citizen of the US
- You are at least 18 years old (varies by state)
- You earn at least $1,000 per month
- You have a valid checking or savings bank account
Required documents & information:
- Your complete name and postal address
- Your employer’s name, phone number, address and duration of employment
- Your bank account number, ABA/routing number and bank phone number