How to get a discount on international money transfers using a Wyre promo code.
Oops! Wyre coupons are not available at this time. But we’ve got another deal for you:
How do I use my Wyre discount code?
To get $0 fees and discounted exchange rates, click “get deal” above to be taken to the Wyre website to initiate your transfer.
What services does Wyre offer?
Transfer options vary by country, but US customers can send money by bank account only using:
- ACH bank transfer.
- Wire deposit.
How are Wyre’s exchange rates and fees?
Wyre doesn’t skew the mid-market rate for a profit. Instead, it typically uses the blockchain rate, which is often better than the mid-market rate.
Normally, its “cross-border” fee is a mere 0.25% of your transfer amount, in addition to any payment fees from the transaction method — a bargain compared with the 1% to 4% charged by competitors. Domestic transfers between Wyre user accounts are free.
Wyre | Pros and Cons
- Promo offers. Wyre’s periodic promos include $0 international transfer fees and other discounts.
- Global services. Wyre offers highly competitive transfers speeds of under 24 hours.
- Schedule regular payments. Wyre allows for recurring payments to its select countries.
- No minimum or maximum transfers. Send as little or as much as you need to.
- Limited US service. You can’t use Wyre if you live in Wyoming, New York, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Virginia, North Carolina or Georgia.
- Limited countries. Wyre offers full service to the US, Mexico, Brazil, China and Hong Kong. It offers payout-only services to India and Canada.
- Bank transfers only. If you’re looking for cash pickups, you’ll need to find another provider.
How can I get free Wyre transfers?
Domestic transfers with Wyre are always free, and international transfers attract a low 0.25% “cross-border fee,” saving you big over banks or competitors.
How do Wyre transfers work?
To start using Wyre, you must sign up for an account. As it ramps up service, Wyre is manually onboarding new accounts with:
- Your full name
- A valid email address
- A phone number
You will receive a confirmation email when Wyre’s associates have completed creating your account.
Once you’ve scheduled a transfer with Wyre, you can track its progress through your Wyre account. Your recipient’s pickup method will depend on their country.
What forms of payment does Wyre accept?
Wyre accepts payment by bank account only.