Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
WorldFirst promo codes and discounts
This provider has closed as of January 30, 2019 – read on for alternatives.
Updated . What changed?
World First has discontinued its services in the US effective January 30, 2019. The company will accept no new trades or transactions after this date, and inbound transfers received after 5 p.m. CT will be returned to the sender.
If you’re a personal or business customer who’s concerned about your account, call 737-226-5240 for assistance.
To find a suitable alternative, compare money transfer specialists to find the best rates, fees and turnaround you’re eligible for.
WorldFirst discount codes and coupons
We don’t have any active promo codes for WorldFirst at the moment. Check back regularly for updates or take advantage of another money transfer promo code instead.
How do I claim my WorldFirst discount?
If a coupon is available, choose the coupon to be taken to WorldFirst’s website, where you can set up your first transfer at competitive rates. While completing your money transfer you’ll see a box to enter the promo code, typically on the bottom of the screen.
Why isn’t my WorldFirst code working?
There are a few common reasons why a transfer won’t work. Check for the following:
- Coupon expired. Has the coupon passed its expiration date?
- Typos and other errors. Make sure you’ve copied the coupon details exactly as shown — they’re often case-sensitive.
- Terms and conditions. Does your discount come with restrictions? There could be additional limits, such as the transfer amount, currency or sending destination.
- Already used. If you’ve already redeemed the coupon it may not work again.
What currencies and services does WorldFirst support?
WorldFirst only supports bank transfers, but has additional features to help you save money on your transfer, including:
- One off payments. Create a single order to be executed one time. This order will be saved in your history, making it easy to repeat again in the future if you want.
- Forward contracts. Lock in the current exchange rate for a future transfer.
- Market order. Make a transfer on the spot using the freshest rates through WorldFirst.
WorldFirst supports transfers to more than 50 currencies, including:
- USD United States dollars
- AED Mexican pesos
- CAD Canadian dollars
- CHF Swiss francs
- EUR Euros
- PLN Australian dollars
- ZAR South African rand
- GBP British pounds
- SGD Singapore dollars
- JPY Japanese yen
More guides on Finder
Sigue international money transfers review
Sigue offers speedy money transfers to 50+ countries, but you have to set up a transfer to see the transaction fees.
Boss Revolution money transfer review
Join Boss Revolution with an email address and phone number, and send money within minutes.
Paysend offers transfers to more than 70 countries through its app and online service.
How do international money orders work?
Using international money orders to send money overseas? Learn about better options.
What is DeFi? Beginner’s guide to decentralized finance
Confused about DeFi? Find out how it works in this easy-to-read guide.
Chime Savings review
Grow your savings automatically with recurring transfers, round-ups on debit card purchases and 0.5% APY.
Should you take out a personal loan to pay bills after the pandemic?
11 experts weigh in on when taking out a personal loan to pay bills makes sense — and when you should explore other options.
Alternatives to InstaReM
Find the best alternative websites to InstaReM for online money transfers.
Hotelopia promo codes
Scout hotels, car rentals and more in 180+ countries.
Jetradar promo codes
Locate cheap flights around the globe.
Ask an Expert