Send and receive money safely with WikiPay, a provider that takes the security of your money seriously.
When you use WikiPay, you get the security of a bank without the sky-high fees.
|Min. Transfer Amount||$0|
|Max. Transfer Amount||No limit|
Minimum transfer time
|3 - 5 days|
|Available Currencies||BHD, BRL, CHE, CHF, DKK, EGP, EUR, GBP, GIP, HKD, IDR, INR, JPY, MAD, MXN, MYR, NOK, SEK, SGD, TRY, USD, VND|
Send money with security and convenience
WikiPay is a payment network that allows you to send and receive money quickly and cheaply from any device in the US and to more than 50 other countries around the world. Thanks to its high-tech security systems and software, WikiPay can give you great deals to select countries.
Some transfers can be completed in minutes, and others can take up to three to four business days. Either way, expect to pay fees, though your maximum transfer limits are quite high.
See how other services compare to WikiPay
How much will I pay to use WikiPay?
For most international money transfers, WikiPay charges a flat rate of $4.95. Through June 2017, transfers to India are free.
International money transfer fees to some countries may be quite expensive.
- Bahrain: $25
- Japan: $35
- Liechtenstein: $14.95
- Mexico: $25
- Switzerland: $14.95
Additionally, WikiPay charges a $0.95 fee when you withdraw money from your WikiPay account to your bank account. All ATM, bank or POS transactions with the WikiPay Visa Debit Card incur a fee of $9.95.
Where can I send money to?
WikiPay operates in more than 50 countries around the world. Visit its website for a complete list of available countries.
What types of transfers does WikiPay support?
When you open a free WikiPay account, you can add funds of up to $10,000. Once you’ve transferred money from your bank to your WikiPay account, you can:
- Send money to another bank or WikiPay account
- Withdraw money to your bank account
- Use the WikiPay Visa Debit Card to withdraw cash at an ATM or to make purchases
Pros and cons
- Easy sign-up. All you need is a valid email address.
- Top-notch security. Excellent security measures are WikiPay’s biggest benefits.
- Speedy transfer deliveries. Transfers between WikiPay accounts are immediate. Transfers from your bank account to WikiPay are available in 3 to 4 business days.
- High transfer fees for some countries. Although WikiPay offers free transfers to India, other high-traffic destinations like Mexico and Japan will cost $25 and $35 respectively — which is more than you’ll pay with most competitors.
How do I send money through WikiPay?
Visit WikiPay online or download its mobile app to create a free account with only a valid email address.
Once complete, you add money to your secure WikiPay account, where it’s held at Metropolitan Commercial Bank, a member of FDIC. You can then transfer money from WikiPay to your recipient’s bank account or another WikiPay account. You can also withdraw your money to a bank account for a $0.95 fee per transaction.
WikiPay is an attractive international money transfer service thanks to high security measures and low transfer fees to some countries. When sending money to Japan or Mexico, however, you’ll pay a little more.
For this reason, compare the fees, rates and speeds of other options before choosing a money transfer specialists for your needs.