Borrow up to $1,000 from a lender in this provider’s network.
If you’re specifically looking for a lender that’s willing to work with you regardless of your employment situation or credit history, WeDeliverCash.com might be able to connect you with a loan from a provider in its network — just be aware of the high costs before you sign on.
|Product Name||WeDeliverCash.com Payday Loans|
|Min Loan Amount||$100|
|Max. Loan Amount||$1,000|
- Regular source of income
- Active bank account
- Age 18 or older
How do I get a payday loan from WeDeliverCash.com?
WeDeliverCash.com is a short-term loan connection service, not a direct lender. This means you won’t borrow from WeDeliverCash.com itself, but rather be redirected to a lender that may be able to help you.
Once you complete its online form, you may be connected with a lender from it’s network. Loan amounts range from $100 to $1,000, and you aren’t charged a fee for using its service.
WeDeliverCash.com accepts applicants with a variety of backgrounds and credit scores. But keep in mind that short-term loans can be costly. Examine all your options before you apply.
What are the benefits of using WeDeliverCash.com?
- Member of the OLA. WeDeliverCash.com follows the best practices outlined by the Online Lender’s Alliance (OLA). These are put in place to help borrowers make an informed decision when it comes to short-term lending.
- Variable terms. Depending on the lender you’re connected with, you may have anywhere from a few weeks to a few months to pay back your loan. And since lenders process applications quickly, you may receive your loan funds as soon as the next business day.
- All credit accepted. WeDeliverCash.com’s network might come through with a lender that can work with you, even if you aren’t traditionally employed, have filed for bankruptcy in the past or have less-than-perfect credit.
What should I watch out for?
- Not a direct lender. WeDeliverCash.com isn’t a lender. You won’t receive money directly from it, and all loan activity is completed through a lender in its network. This means your personal information may be shared with multiple lenders even after you’ve borrowed a loan.
- Limited contact info. Although WeDeliverCash.com has a phone number listed in its FAQ, it doesn’t lead to a real person — or even to WeDeliverCash.com. Instead, you’ll be redirected to an automated message for DollarConnect, one of WeDeliverCash.com’s sister companies.
- Difficult to qualify. The lenders in WeDeliverCash.com’s network offer loans up to $1,000, but WeDeliverCash.com states that most borrowers only qualify for amounts less than $1,000.
Compare WeDeliverCash.com to similar providers
Must read: Beware of high costs
WeDeliverCash.com isn’t a direct lender, so it won’t cost you anything to fill out its online form. However, the lender you are connected with will likely charge an APR in the hundreds of percents — which means you might end up paying hundreds of dollars in interest for the loan you borrow.
Read up on your state laws to learn how much you can be charged. And although taking out a payday loan may sound appealing when you don’t have the best credit or are struggling to meet your financial obligations, you may want to explore other options before you agree to a loan.
Is it safe to apply through WeDeliverCash.com?
Yes. WeDeliverCash.com offers a secure application process and is a member of the OLA. But because WeDeliverCash.com is a service that connects you with lenders, your personal information will be shared with third-party services. This is a common practice, but as with all online interactions, it comes with risks. Make sure any lender you’re connected with is legit and also secures your personal and financial details before finalizing your loan.
What do borrowers say about WeDeliverCash.com?
There aren’t any online reviews from borrowers for WeDeliverCash.com. In fact, its parent company — Fast Flash Marketing, LLC — doesn’t have any reviews, either. This isn’t uncommon for a connection website since most borrowers review their lender rather than their connection service. However, it does mean you’ll be in the dark when it comes to the accuracy of WeDeliverCash.com’s connection algorithm and won’t know much about your loan options until you complete its online form.
Am I eligible?
Minimum requirements to be connected with a lender in WeDeliverCash.com’s network include:
- You have a regular source of income.
- You have an active bank account.
- You are at least 18 years old.
The lender you’re ultimately connected with may have its own specific criteria, which means you could find yourself rejected for a loan even if you meet these requirements. However, many lenders work with people who have alternate sources of income. Even if you have bad credit or a history of bankruptcy, you may still find a lender willing to work with you.
How do I get connected?
It only takes about ten minutes to fill out WeDeliverCash.com’s online form. Follow these steps to keep things simple.
- Click Go to Site to be redirected to WeDeliverCash.com’s online form.
- Enter your name, date of birth, last four digits of your Social Security number and your zip code. Then click Click to Begin.
- Fill out your contact information along with the purpose of your loan, the amount you want to borrow and your estimated credit score.
- Enter information about your employment, income and pay frequency.
- Enter information about your bank account, including your account number.
It may take a few minutes for WeDeliverCash.com to verify your information and connect you with a lender.
I was connected with a lender. Now what?
Once you’re redirected to your lender’s website, confirm that it’s legit then complete its application. If approved, review your loan contract carefully before signing it, paying attention to potential fees and the total cost of your loan. Short-term loans are known to be expensive, so be sure you budget for the full cost of your loan and know your exact due date to avoid fees.
Using a connection service like WeDeliverCash.com can be helpful when you’re in a sticky financial situation and only want to fill out one form. But by comparing your short-term loan options before you apply, you just might find the best one for your specific needs.
And if you aren’t sure about WeDeliverCash.com, you can browse more short-term loan connection service reviews to see if one works better for you.