Borrow up to $1,000 from a lender in this provider’s network.
When you’re struggling to meet your financial obligations, a short-term loan could help make ends meet. These loans are easy to apply for and can cover just about any type of expense you might face — but with high costs.
If you’re specifically looking for a lender who’s willing to work with you regardless of your employment situation or credit history, WeDeliverCash.com might be able to connect you with a loan from a provider in its network.
|Product Name||WeDeliverCash.com Payday Loans|
|Min Loan Amount||$100|
|Max. Loan Amount||$1,000|
- Regular source of income
- Active bank account
- Age 18 or older
How do I get a payday loan from WeDeliverCash.com?
WeDeliverCash.com is not a direct lender or broker. Rather, it’s a service that works to help you find lenders that meet your criteria from among its network.
Complete WeDeliverCash.com’s online application to be connected with a lender from it’s network. You aren’t charged a fee for using the service, and you can apply for a loan of $100 to $1,000.
WeDeliverCash.com accepts applicants with a variety of backgrounds and credit scores. But keep in mind that short-term loans can be costly. Examine all your options before you apply.
What are the benefits of WeDeliverCash.com’s service?
- Quick processing. Lenders process applications quickly, so you may be able to receive your funds directly into your bank account as soon as the next business day.
- Variable repayment dates. When you have to pay back your loan depends on your lender. Before you accept a contract, review the terms to understand your specific loan repayments.
- All credit accepted. WeDeliverCash.com’s network might come through with a lender who can work with you, even if you aren’t traditionally employed or have filed for bankruptcy in the past.
What should I watch out for?
- Automatic payment withdrawal. Though convenient, a downside is that if you don’t have enough in your account to cover the payment when it’s due, you may be charged fees by your lender and your bank.
- Not a direct lender. WeDeliverCash.com isn’t a lender. You won’t receive money directly from them, and all loan activity is completed through a lender in its network.
- High costs. All short-term loans are expensive, but how much it will cost you varies by state. Read up on your state laws to learn how much you can be charged. Although taking out a payday loan may sound appealing when you don’t have the best credit or are struggling to meet your financial obligations, you may want to explore other options before borrowing that high-cost loan.
Compare WeDeliverCash.com to similar providers
Is it safe to apply through WeDeliverCash.com?
Yes. WeDeliverCash.com offers a secure application process and is a member of the Online Lenders Alliance. However, because WeDeliverCash.com is a service that connects you with lenders, your personal information is shared with third-party services. This is a common practice, but as with all online interactions, it comes with risks. Make sure any lender you’re connected with is legit and also secures your personal and financial details before finalizing your loan.
Am I eligible?
Minimum requirements to be connected with a lender in WeDeliverCash.com’s network include:
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You have a regular source of income.
- You own an active bank account.
The lender you’re ultimately connected with may have its own specific criteria, which means you could find yourself rejected for a loan even if you meet these requirements. However, many lenders work with people who have alternate sources of income. Even if you have bad credit or a history of bankruptcy, you may still find a lender willing to work with you.
What to expect when you submit your info
Applying for a loan through WeDeliverCash.com is a simple process. Start the application from its site by entering your name, birth year, Social Security number and ZIP code. Or follow the Get Started link to be taken directly to the application page.
You’ll select your loan amount and enter your personal information, including your date of birth and employment details.
When you’re finished answering the questions to the best of your ability, click Submit and wait to be connected with one of WeDeliverCash.com’s lenders.
I was approved. Now what?
If you’re successfully connected with a lender, that lender will contact you to complete the next step of the application process. Review your loan contract carefully before signing it, paying attention to potential fees and the total cost of your loan.
Using a connection service like WeDeliverCash.com can be helpful when you’re in a sticky financial situation. But by comparing your options before you apply, you just might find the best one for your specific needs.