Shop Black Friday 2019 now!
Pick up the best fashion, tech and homeware deals with Finder.
If you’re looking for some great discounts this Black Friday on anything from kidswear and LG 4K TVs, to jumpsuits, jeans and Garmin wearables, Finder’s Black Friday sales picks are ready for you.
The big day is finally here… it’s Black Friday everyone! So, naturally we’ve rounded up the best deals you can get your hands on from some of the UK’s top retailers. Some are the same as they have been all week, but there are some fabulous newbies too. Read on to find discounts from the likes of Debenhams, Missguided, boohoo, Amazon, Very and more.
Finder’s top Black Friday picks
Get more for less with these great bargains. Hurry, they won’t last long!
Don’t hang around because you can currently get 75% off everything at boohoo. That means huge savings on women’s fashion pieces like wintry coats and jackets, sparkly partywear for office dos (think jumpsuits, dresses and skirts) as well as money off the hottest accessories and shoes to go with it.
Do your kids need some new clothes for winter? There’s never been a better time to shop kidswear with a whopping 50% off at Debenhams. That’s not all either. Shop online for 20% off toys and 30% off women’s shoes… it’s a no-brainer.
Deals are dropping by the dozen at Amazon today. Blink and they’ll be gone! So get your skates on. We’re talking 20% off TVs from Samsung, LG and more, 25% off mobile and camera accessories and 65% off female electrical beauty. Bit of a keen cyclist or know someone who is? 30% off Garmin wearables isn’t bad, now is it?
For top-quality deals on women’s fashion, shop ASOS. This one we’re pretty excited about and you will be too. It’s ASOS’ biggest sale ever, with up to 75% off everything. Stuck for your Secret Santa present this year? ASOS can help. What about a new pair of jeans for Christmas or a warming chunky knit scarf? Shop online now for all the best deals before it’s too late.
You could do much worse than shop online at Very for 30% off selected toys and £120 off various phone models. Looking for womenswear? 40% off winter fashion ought to do it!
Don’t fancy any of the above? Search for more discounts and sales from a range of other stores using the special tool on our Black Friday fashion deals page.
Be sure to keep checking our shopping pages in order to find the best bargains, they’ll be updated all day and over the weekend. Many stores now extend their Black Friday sales across the weekend and into the following week. Some Black Friday discounts even remain online right through to Cyber Monday.
Cyber Monday always falls on the Monday after Black Friday and this year it’s 2 December.
Finder’s tips and tricks for shopping the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales
If, like us, you’d rather avoid the high street and shop from the comfort of your own home, then shopping online with Finder is the best option this Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Here are our tips for nabbing the best bargains:
- Do your research. Many stores publish their deals before Black Friday, meaning you have time to consider your options and really find the best bargain before the big day. It’s also worth looking at prices well before Black Friday, as not all Black Friday deals are the cheapest you’ll find during the year.
- Make sure the store ships to the UK. It’s always a good idea to check that the retailer delivers to your address in the UK before you get excited over a deal.
- Shop around. You might find a better deal elsewhere. For example, Apple is notorious for offering mediocre Black Friday deals, while other stockists selling new or refurbished Apple products offer a better discount.
- Can you return your items? It’s easy to get caught up in the bargains. Make sure you read the returns policy before you purchase anything, as some stores may not allow you to return sale items.
- Check your student discount. Be sure to have a look at UNiDAYS or Student Beans before you purchase any items because you may just find an extra discount on top of the bargains you’ve already nabbed.
- Can you qualify for free shipping? Sometimes all it takes is an extra £2 or £3 in your basket to get you free delivery as well, so keep an eye out.