Shop the latest fashion now with PrettyLittleThing and pay later with Klarna or Clearpay
Fashion giant PrettyLittleThing has partnered with Klarna and Clearpay so you can grab hot deals now, and pay later.
Huge numbers of shoppers in the UK are choosing to use buy now pay later (BNPL) services and lots of stores offer them, including PrettyLittleThing (PLT).
The pink powerhouse now offers options if you want to pay later, after partnering with the giants of BNPL, Klarna and Clearpay.
These services can be a great way to shop – you just need to make sure you can afford the repayments before you dive in.
Some shoppers use BNPL to “try before they buy” – they order an item in a couple of sizes and return the one that doesn’t fit, for example, before having to pay the entire amount.
With Clearpay, you pay in 4 automatic, interest-free instalments over 6 weeks. If you choose Klarna, there are 3 automatic, interest-free instalments over 2 months. With both, you make the first instalment on the day you order the item.
Klarna and Clearpay options
To help you choose the right BNPL option for you when you’re shopping at PLT, we’ve set out how the services differ.
Here’s what you need to know about using Clearpay on PLT:
- Shop. Shop as normal on PLT and choose Clearpay at the checkout.
- Minimum order. Your basket total must be over £10 and all items must be eligible for Clearpay.
- Register. You’ll be directed to Clearpay’s site, where you register your payment card (Visa or Mastercard) with Clearpay. If you already have an account, you just log in to complete your order.
- Pay in 4 instalments. Pay your first instalment when you order, and the other 3 every 2 weeks.
- Eligibility. You must be at least 18 and be a UK resident with a UK debit or credit card.
- Late fees. Make sure you have enough in your account to cover the instalment when the payment is due. There’s a late fee for missed payments of £6 and further late fees if you don’t pay in 7 days. More on this in our Clearpay review.
Here are the key need-to-knows about using Klarna on PLT:
- Shop. Shop as normal on PLT and choose Klarna at the checkout.
- No sign-up or account needed. Check you’re happy with the 3 instalments and submit your order.
- Pay in 3 instalments. Instalments are automatically collected from the debit or credit card you entered at the checkout, with the first payment taken when your order is confirmed. Instalments 2 and 3 are 30 and 60 days later.
- Eligibility. You must be at least 18, be a UK resident and have a UK debit or credit card.
- No late fees. There are no late fees with Klarna, but there are other consequences for missed payments. More on this in our Klarna review.
For more about BNPL providers, see our full guide and learn about how different schemes work, how to get the most from them and which stores offer them.
- Late repayments can cause you serious money problems. For help, contact the government-backed service MoneyHelper.
Pay 30 or even 60 days later when toy shopping by choosing Klarna at the checkout of your favourite online stores.Read more…
Alipay is a Chinese payment giant. But can you use it in the UK? We cover the latest on this payment platform with more than a billion global users.Read more…
Are you a fan of gaming but feeling the pinch this month? Shop for the latest consoles now and pay later with Klarna.Read more…
Looking to buy a new Nintendo Switch? Shop now and pay in manageable instalments with Clearpay.Read more…
Find out how buy now pay later service AppToPay works and whether it’s the right choice for you and your next online purchase.Read more…
We compare 2 of the UK’s most popular buy now, pay later services, Clearpay and Laybuy, and explore which might be the right choice for you.Read more…