Loan Logics homeowner loans review
A specialist lender and broker, Loan Logics offers secured loans for those looking to use the equity in their home.
Compare Loan Logics loans
If you borrowed £37,000 over a 14-year term at 8.76% p.a. (variable), you would make 168 monthly payments of £431.53 and pay £72,497.04 overall, which includes interest of £30,802.04, a broker fee of £3,700.00 and a lender fee of £995.00. The overall cost for comparison is 11.5% APRC representative.
What is Loan Logics?
Loan Logics is a lender and broker specialising in secured loans for homeowners. It claims to offer personalised loan underwriting and approval, and won’t use your credit score as part of its process. Loan Logics will also consider borrowers who have less-than-perfect financial history, as well as those who may have struggled to get approved for a loan in the past.
Key features of a Loan Logics homeowner loan at a glance
- Borrow £3,000 to £70,000. You can borrow up to 60% of the value of your property equity with a Loan Logics secured loan.
- Loan terms of 1 to 25 years. You can choose to repay your loan over a period of up to 25 years, with monthly payments. You can also choose to make smaller weekly payments if you’re struggling to meet your monthly obligations, or additional repayments if you want to pay off your loan early.
- Fixed interest rate. Loan Logics claims to offer competitive rates that remain fixed throughout the course of your loan, so your monthly payments remain consistent.
- Good or bad credit accepted. Loan Logics does not use your credit score as part of its approval process, meaning you may be eligible for a loan regardless of your credit history.
- Security. Homeowner loans require you to use the equity you have in your house as security against the loan, which means your home may be at risk if you fail to make your repayments.
Am I eligible for a Loan Logics homeowner loan?
You’ll need to be a UK resident and between the ages of 21 and 80 to be eligible for a Loan Logics secured loan. You’ll also need to have equity in your house which can be used as security against the loan.
How can I apply?
You can apply for a Loan Logics secured loan by contacting a member of its team by email, or by phone on 01326 375505. You’ll then need to submit a loan application directly, which will be handled personally by a Loan Logics employee, and not an automated decision-making process.
Frequently asked questions
Read more on this topic
Equifinance homeowner loans Equifinance helps homeowners use the equity in their property as security for loans. Find out how other lenders compare.
List of UK secured loan lenders and providers A comprehensive list of secured loan lenders in the UK.
Clearly Loans homeowner loans Clearly Loans offers secured loans through its network of brokers, to UK homeowners with an existing mortgage.
Long term loans Long term loans can help lower your loan repayments, even if you have bad credit. Compare your options now.
Secured debt consolidation loans A secured loan can help you consolidate your existing debt by offering lower rates and more flexible loan terms.
Short term secured loans Short term secured loans let you borrow up to £2.5 million with more competitive rates, but also help to keep your overall interest costs down.
Fast secured loans Find out how fast you can get approved for a secured loan, and compare a range of secured loan quotes now.
How to get a secured loan Here's our step-by-step guide on getting a secured loan. Find out how to apply today.
Secured home improvement loans A secured loan can help fund any home improvements you have planned. See how it works here.
Best secured loans See how to get the best secured loan and compare a range of secured loan quotes now.