If you borrowed £35,000 over a 14-year term at 8.95% p.a. (variable), you would make 168 monthly payments of £418.88 and pay £70,371.84 overall, which includes interest of £30,326.84, a broker fee of £3,550.00 and a lender fee of £995.00. The overall cost for comparison is 11.8% APRC representative.
What is Loan Logics?
Loan Logics is a lender and broker specialising in secured loans for homeowners. It claims to offer personalised loan underwriting and approval, and won’t use your credit score as part of its process. Loan Logics will also consider borrowers who have less-than-perfect financial history, as well as those who may have struggled to get approved for a loan in the past.
Key features of a Loan Logics homeowner loan at a glance
- Borrow £3,000 to £70,000. You can borrow up to 60% of the value of your property equity with a Loan Logics secured loan.
- Loan terms of 1 to 25 years. You can choose to repay your loan over a period of up to 25 years, with monthly payments. You can also choose to make smaller weekly payments if you’re struggling to meet your monthly obligations, or additional repayments if you want to pay off your loan early.
- Fixed interest rate. Loan Logics claims to offer competitive rates that remain fixed throughout the course of your loan, so your monthly payments remain consistent.
- Good or bad credit accepted. Loan Logics does not use your credit score as part of its approval process, meaning you may be eligible for a loan regardless of your credit history.
- Security. Homeowner loans require you to use the equity you have in your house as security against the loan, which means your home may be at risk if you fail to make your repayments.
Am I eligible for a Loan Logics homeowner loan?
You’ll need to be a UK resident and between the ages of 21 and 80 to be eligible for a Loan Logics secured loan. You’ll also need to have equity in your house which can be used as security against the loan.
How can I apply?
You can apply for a Loan Logics secured loan by contacting a member of its team by email, or by phone on 01326 375505. You’ll then need to submit a loan application directly, which will be handled personally by a Loan Logics employee, and not an automated decision-making process.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Daewoo Matiz insurance group
Find out which insurance group the Daewoo Matiz falls under and how much it costs to insure.
Business bank accounts with overdrafts
Business overdrafts can be a useful safety net, but be aware of fees and charges.
Can you run a business from home?
Looking to set up your own business but not quite ready to get a proper office? You can definitely run your company from home, once you’ve taken care of a few details.
Mazda CX 3 insurance group
Find out which insurance group the Mazda CX 3 falls under and how much it costs to insure.
Loan protection insurance
If you find yourself unable to work, a loan protection insurance policy will pay out monthly benefits straight to your bank account.
Payment protection insurance
Despite its questionable past, PPI can help protect you financially if you lose your income and are unable to make repayments on loans.
BMW M3 insurance group
Find out which insurance group the BMW M3 falls under and how much it costs to insure.
Volkswagen Scirocco insurance group
Find out which insurance group the Volkswagen Scirocco falls under and how much it costs to insure.
Premium bank accounts
Premium bank accounts offer additional perks for people who hold significant sums with the bank providing them, and can be good value for money. We take a look at how they work, what features they offer and what the eligibility criteria can look like.
Best bridging loans: Compare rates and lenders
Learn how you can find the best bridging loan for your circumstances and discover more about the major UK lenders who offer them.