Loan Logics homeowner loans review
A specialist lender and broker, Loan Logics offers secured loans for those looking to use the equity in their home.
Compare Loan Logics loans
If you borrowed £35,000 over a 14-year term at 8.95% p.a. (variable), you would make 168 monthly payments of £418.88 and pay £70,371.84 overall, which includes interest of £30,326.84, a broker fee of £3,550.00 and a lender fee of £995.00. The overall cost for comparison is 11.8% APRC representative.
What is Loan Logics?
Loan Logics is a lender and broker specialising in secured loans for homeowners. It claims to offer personalised loan underwriting and approval, and won’t use your credit score as part of its process. Loan Logics will also consider borrowers who have less-than-perfect financial history, as well as those who may have struggled to get approved for a loan in the past.
Key features of a Loan Logics homeowner loan at a glance
- Borrow £3,000 to £70,000. You can borrow up to 60% of the value of your property equity with a Loan Logics secured loan.
- Loan terms of 1 to 25 years. You can choose to repay your loan over a period of up to 25 years, with monthly payments. You can also choose to make smaller weekly payments if you’re struggling to meet your monthly obligations, or additional repayments if you want to pay off your loan early.
- Fixed interest rate. Loan Logics claims to offer competitive rates that remain fixed throughout the course of your loan, so your monthly payments remain consistent.
- Good or bad credit accepted. Loan Logics does not use your credit score as part of its approval process, meaning you may be eligible for a loan regardless of your credit history.
- Security. Homeowner loans require you to use the equity you have in your house as security against the loan, which means your home may be at risk if you fail to make your repayments.
Am I eligible for a Loan Logics homeowner loan?
You’ll need to be a UK resident and between the ages of 21 and 80 to be eligible for a Loan Logics secured loan. You’ll also need to have equity in your house which can be used as security against the loan.
How can I apply?
You can apply for a Loan Logics secured loan by contacting a member of its team by email, or by phone on 01326 375505. You’ll then need to submit a loan application directly, which will be handled personally by a Loan Logics employee, and not an automated decision-making process.
Frequently asked questions
More guides on Finder
Nectar mattress review
Get the cool, comfortable sleep you’ve dreamed of without breaking the bank.
How to get a £200,000 loan
If you’re considering applying for a £200,000 personal loan, check out this guide which explains how to compare lenders and find the best deal.
How to get a £150,000 loan
If you’re considering applying for a £150,000 personal loan, check out this guide which explains how to compare lenders and find the best deal.
Monzo Premium account review
Digital challenger bank Monzo has launched a new Premium tier for its current account. We take a look at the cost and what’s on offer.
How to get a £100,000 loan
If you’re considering applying for a £100,000 personal loan, check out this guide which explains how to compare lenders and find the best deal.
Car insurance group 38
Find out which cars are placed in insurance group 38 and how much it might cost to insure them.
Nissan LEAF insurance group and cost
Find and compare car insurance costs for your Nissan LEAF model based on the engine size, the driver’s age and location.
Citroen C4 insurance group and cost
Find out the average cost of insurance for a Citroen C4 based on the driver’s age and location.
Car insurance group 33
Find out which cars are placed in insurance group 33 and how much it might cost to insure them by driver age and location.
Car insurance group 25
Find out which cars are listed in insurance group 25 and how much it costs to insure them.