Get a monthly subscription for just £7.99 a month
How to watch Disney+ on your Playstation 4 (PS4) in the UK
Disney+ has arrived in the UK.
With a PlayStation 4, you can watch content from Disney+’s extensive library of movies from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars and National Geographic.
Step 1. Sign up to Disney+
In order to watch Disney+ you need to register.
Step 2. Download the Disney+ app from the PlayStation store
The app will be available in the PlayStation store. Here’s how to add it:
- Using your Playstation controller, scroll down the main menu to the Apps section.
- The Disney+ app should be among the first in this section, if not go to the “search” section at the top of your screen and select it.
- Using your controller, type in “Disney” and when you see “Disney+” appear in the list on the right select it.
- Download the application.
- Press the Home button and find Disney+ in your TV & Video section.
Now you’re ready to create your account. If you’ve already created a Disney+ account, you can log in and head straight to step 4.
Step 3. Create a Disney+ account
If you haven’t already set up an account, you can do so from the app on your TV or from your computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Open the Disney+ app, or download it from the PlayStation app store.
- Select “Log in” and follow the instructions on-screen to sign up.
- Enter the URL into your browser on your computer or on your mobile device.
- Now enter the 8-digit code which you can see on your TV screen.
- Enter your email address and password to set up the next account.
Remember, if you’ve forgotten your password, you will have to follow these steps to reset your password.
All done, now your device is now synced and you can start streaming!
Step 4. Log in
Once your account is set up, you can log in to start browsing the massive Disney+ library. That includes popular films, documentaries and new-and-exclusive series.
More than 35 Disney+ originals are available with the Disney+’s subscription plan, with choices such as The Mandalorian, Loki, Nomaland, Avengers: Endgame, Luka, Raya and The Last Dragon, The Simpsons and Frozen II.
Image source: Disney+ website
How to install Disney+ on a PlayStation 4 in the UK: A summary
- Turn on your TV and PlayStation 4
- Check it’s connected to the Internet
- Using your PlayStation controller, scroll down the main menu to the Apps section
- Go to the “search” section at the top of your screen and select it
- Type in “Disney” and you will see “Disney+” appear in the list on the right
- Download the application
- Find Disney+ in your TV & Video section
- Create a Disney account
- Log in to start browsing the Disney library
Can I get Disney+ on the PS3?
Unfortunately, no, because the production of the console has stopped, Disney+ on the PS3 as well as Disney+ on the Xbox 360 will not be happening, simply because both of those consoles are no longer supported by their respective platform holders. You could try using devices such as a Roku streaming stick, a Google Chromecast or an Amazon Fire TV Stick.
More guides on Finder
3 ways to buy the sold-out PlayStation 5 in the UK
If you missed out on pre-ordering a PlayStation 5, here are your options to buy it in the UK.
Where to buy a PlayStation 5 in the UK | Buy PS5 online in the UK | In-stock & available
The fifth PlayStation console launched in the UK on 19 November. We’ve rounded up all the places you can buy the PS5 in the UK.
PlayStation 5 hands-on impressions
Finder reveals its PlayStation 5 hands-on impressions.
Where to watch the latest Disney movies online
Find out what the latest Disney+ movies are, how much is costs and exactly how you can watch them from the comfort of your own home, online.
PlayStation 5: UK price, release date, specs, games, details
Sony’s next-generation PlayStation console is coming to the UK. Here are all the details.
Complete list of PlayStation 5 games: Confirmed, exclusive and rumoured
Here’s a list of every PlayStation 5 game coming to the console.
How to set up and watch hayu on Apple TV
Get the hayu hookup on your Apple TV for a whole new library of top content.
How to watch hayu on your Google Chromecast
Getting your hayu fix on the big screen doesn’t require a smart TV.
How to watch Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker online
Here’s how to watch Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker online for free.
How to watch Disney+ on your PC/Mac in the UK
With a computer, you can watch content from Disney+’s extensive library of movies from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars and National Geographic.