Flying Flowers Promo Codes and Discount Coupons
Show that special someone just how much you care with a gorgeous floral arrangement from Flying Flowers.
Flying Flowers is a premier flower delivery company and also specialises in gift hampers and gift baskets. It is committed to delivering gifts and flowers which are prepared with care and of the highest quality.
The business also receives its flowers delivered fresh daily directly from the growers. The company also chooses high-quality foods, beverages and gift products to be included in its gift hampers.
Flying Flowers promo codes and discount vouchers for November 2019
How do I use my Flying Flowers promo code?
- Browse through the codes above from Flying Flowers and click on the one you’d like to use.
- This will safely redirect you to the Flying Flowers homepage where you can start shopping.
- Select the flowers you wish to purchase and click ‘Buy Now’.
- Enter your code in the ‘Do you have a promotional code?’ field and click ‘Go’.
- Proceed to checkout and finalise your payment.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from Flying Flowers and saved on your order.
Pros and cons of Flying Flowers
- Quality guaranteed. The company guarantees its excellent customer service and endeavours to deliver only the very best gifts and flowers. If you are dissatisfied with your products, simply notify the Flying Flowers within seven days of receipt and the company will offer a replacement or a refund.
- Years of experience. Flying Flowers has been in business since 1981, offering peace of mind to customers that you are dealing with a trusted and well-established company.
- No online chat. There is no online chat option for customers seeking immediate assistance when placing an order.
Shipping guide for Flying Flowers
Flowers can be delivered free by post to most mainland UK addresses. Same-day delivery costs £7.99, while standard next-day delivery will set you back £5.99. Orders for same- or next-day delivery need to be placed before 15:00 Monday to Friday.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with Flying Flowers
If you wish to change or cancel your order you can do so by contacting the customer service team at Flying Flowers. Please give 48 hours notice before the requested delivery date. You cannot cancel an order for perishable food products once your order has been dispatched.
If your products do not meet your satisfaction, Flying Flowers will arrange for you to receive a full refund or (subject to the availability of equivalent replacement products) a replacement.
If your complaint relates to late delivery, non-delivery or other service issues and is genuine, the company will give you an appropriate replacement or refund. In the case of orders placed with a Network Florist, Flying Flowers will investigate and secure an appropriate replacement or refund for you.
Top picks from Flying Flowers
|Soft Sunlight||Celebration||Blue Melody Bouquet|
|Colourburst Bouquet||Carnation Carnival||Deluxe Pamper Gift|
About Flying Flowers and its history
Flying Flowers was established in Jersey in 1981 to offer a service to holidaymakers who wanted to send high-quality flowers to friends and relatives back home. Today, the company sends more than 750,000 bouquets a year to addresses around the world.
There’s a range of gift to suit every occasion and budget, with each gift backed by the company’s guarantee of quality.
Using Coupons with Flying Flowers
Ask an Expert