Book your next trip with EasyJet
EasyJet is a British low-cost airline with over 820 routes in more than 30 countries. Founded in 1995, the company has seen rapid growth, with a strong presence throughout the UK and Europe.
EasyJet operates out of fifteen British airports, opening up quick access to the rest of the UK and Europe at a low cost.
EasyJet UK airports
EasyJet operates out of the following airports in the UK:
- Aberdeen Airport
- Belfast International Airport
- Birmingham Airport
- Bournemouth Airport
- Bristol Airport
- Edinburgh Airport
- Glasgow Airport
- Inverness Airport
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport
- Gatwick Airport
- Luton Airport
- London Southend Airport
- Stansted Airport
- Manchester Airport
- Newcastle Airport
Whilst EasyJet do not have a loyalty scheme, EasyJet Plus is a membership option that gives travellers a number of benefits for an annual fee of £199. These include:
- Allocated seating included every time you fly
- Dedicated bag drop desks
- Fast track security
- Speedy boarding
- An additional cabin bag
- Price promise
- Get an earlier flight on the day for free
EasyJet Baggage Allowance
Being a low-cost airline, standard EasyJet tickets include 1 cabin bag in the plane, and no hold luggage. EasyJet Plus cardholders, FLEXI fare, Up Front or Extra Legroom customers can bring one extra cabin bag.
Hold luggage up to 20kg has a price of £13-30 online, £35 at the bag drop desk and £45 at the boarding gate. Additional pre-booked weight can be bought in increments of 3kg, at £3 per kilogram.
Do keep in mind that there is a £10 fee per kilogram of excess weight.
Unlike other airlines, EasyJet do not have business class seats. Instead, there are three types of seat available:
- Extra Legroom – Located in emergency seat aisles and the first row of the aircraft, giving you extra leg room during the flight.
- Upfront – Located in the second row of the aircraft, guaranteeing you are amongst the first to disembark the aircraft.
- Standard – All other seats
EasyJet Pros & Cons
- EasyJet App. The EasyJet app is very functional, and makes your trip smooth, from booking to boarding.
- Great service. EasyJet have great customer service, and can be reached over the phone, via live chat or email.
- Cheap flights. Being a budget airline, EasyJet offer some of the cheapest flights on the market.
- It’s important to book everything online. Booking excess baggage or hold luggage at the airport can be very expensive. Make sure you book it online before you travel!