Sixt offers vehicle rentals to suit any need, check it out before your trip abroad.
Since 1912, Sixt have been getting customers from A to B. It operates globally, in over 105 countries and with roughly 4,000 car rental locations.
Check our guide to find out more about Sixt and if it might be the right car hire company for you. Don’t forget to check out the available deals for Sixt to see if you can get your care hire for less.
Sixt discount codes and promos for May 2019
Popular Sixt discount codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|16 May 2018||Hire luxury cars from only £39 per day||********|
|17 May 2018||Book in advance and get up to 25% off car hire||********|
Which services does Sixt provide?
Whether you have an ideal vehicle in mind for a special occasion, or simply just prefer a certain type of car, Sixt has a wide selection of rentals to suit your specific needs and budget.
With services ranging from wedding car hire to 4×4 hire and flexible rental terms, you can choose the right one for you and your trip.
- Van Hire
- Minibus Hire
- Luxury Car HireWedding Car Hire
- Convertible Hire
- 4×4 Hire
- Long Term Car Hire
- Under 25s Car Hire
- 7 Seater Cars
- Automatic Car Hire
- One Day Car Hire
- Unlimited Mileage
- Economy Cars
- One Way Car Hire
- 15 Seater Minibuses
- 17 Seater Minibuses
- Additional Drivers
Sixt also offer promotional services for customers, these include:
- Drive Smug. This is Sixt’s luxury car service, with BMWs, Audis and Mercedes on offer.
- Super staycation. This deal is Sixt’s value service, with great offers on a selection of vehicles.
- All inclusive weekend special. For when you need a car for a month or longer.
- Europcar Selection. This is Europcar’s luxury car hire service. The range of vehicles are guaranteed, so you get exactly what you book and there will be no variation on model.
Where can I find an Sixt branch?
Like most of the big car hire companies, Sixt is located around the world. Sixt has more than 4,000 car hire stations throughout Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia-Pacific – 105 countries in total.
What forms of payment does Sixt accept?
- American Express
- Diners Club
Benefits and drawbacks of Sixt
- Large branch network. Sixt has multiple branches all over the world, making it easy to rent and return vehicles to them.
- Variety of cars available. You’ll find cars for different needs and numbers, including larger vehicles and vans.
- Vehicle returns and delivery are only allowed during business hours. Although this requirement is not unreasonable, it may sometimes be inconvenient for some customers to return the vehicle within normal operating hours.