Europcar offers flexible rental terms at affordable prices, check them out before your trip abroad.
Europcar is one of the major players in vehicle rentals. It has been helping get people from A to B for over 60 years, with around 6 million drivers choosing them in 2014. The company provides short and medium term vehicle rental services for customers across Europe and beyond.
Europcar’s fleet comes in at around 200,000 vehicles. Whether you’re coming from an international flight or simply need a temporary car for a weekend getaway, Europcar is sure to have the right vehicle for you.
Check our guide to find out more about Europcar and if it might be the right car hire company for you. Don’t forget to also check out the available deals for Europcar to see if you can get your care hire for less.
Europcar discount codes and promos for March 2019
Popular Europcar discount codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|17 May 2018||Find the best car hire rates at Europcar||********|
What services does Europcar provide?
- Europcar Van Rental. Europcar offer small, medium, and large van hire service across the UK.
- Car hire to the door. Europcar will deliver a car to your door and collect it when you’re done.
- Long term car hire. For when you need a car for a month or longer.
- Europcar Selection. This is Europcar’s luxury car hire service. The range of vehicles are guaranteed, so you get exactly what you book and there will be no variation on model.
Where can I find an Europcar branch?
Like most of the big car hire companies, Europcar is located around the world. Europcar has more than 3,300 car hire stations throughout Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia-Pacific – 150 countries in total.
What forms of payment does Europcar accept?
- American Express
- Diners Club
Cash/cheque: Payments in cash or by cheque can only be made:
- For domestic rental;
- For rentals of vehicles classified as “Lowest categories” (such as: “Mini” or “Economy”) Payments in cash or by cheque are also subject to additional references and maximum ceiling amount.
Benefits and drawbacks of Europcar
- Large branch network. Europcar has multiple branches all over the world, making it easy to rent and return vehicles to them.
- Deliver and collect. The car comes to you, giving you the time to get those final things ready.
- Variety of cars available. You’ll find cars for different needs and numbers, including larger vehicles and vans.
- Vehicle returns and delivery are only allowed during business hours. Although this requirement is not unreasonable, it may sometimes be inconvenient for some customers to return the vehicle within normal operating hours. Collect between 9am and 6pm Mon – Fri, and 9am – 1pm on Sat