Students get up to 15% of at Europcar
Europcar is one of the major players in vehicle rentals. It has been helping get people from A to B for over 60 years, with around 6 million drivers choosing them in 2014. The company provides short and medium term vehicle rental services for customers across Europe and beyond.
Europcar’s fleet comes in at around 200,000 vehicles. Whether you’re coming from an international flight or simply need a temporary car for a weekend getaway, Europcar is sure to have the right vehicle for you.
Check our guide to find out more about Europcar and if it might be the right car hire company for you. Don’t forget to also check out the available deals for Europcar to see if you can get your care hire for less.
Europcar discount codes and promos for July 2021
What services does Europcar provide?
- Europcar Van Rental. Europcar offer small, medium, and large van hire service across the UK.
- Car hire to the door. Europcar will deliver a car to your door and collect it when you’re done.
- Long term car hire. For when you need a car for a month or longer.
- Europcar Selection. This is Europcar’s luxury car hire service. The range of vehicles are guaranteed, so you get exactly what you book and there will be no variation on model.
Where can I find an Europcar branch?
Like most of the big car hire companies, Europcar is located around the world. Europcar has more than 3,300 car hire stations throughout Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia-Pacific – 150 countries in total.
What forms of payment does Europcar accept?
- American Express
- Diners Club
Cash/cheque: Payments in cash or by cheque can only be made:
- For domestic rental;
- For rentals of vehicles classified as “Lowest categories” (such as: “Mini” or “Economy”) Payments in cash or by cheque are also subject to additional references and maximum ceiling amount.
Benefits and drawbacks of Europcar
- Large branch network. Europcar has multiple branches all over the world, making it easy to rent and return vehicles to them.
- Deliver and collect. The car comes to you, giving you the time to get those final things ready.
- Variety of cars available. You’ll find cars for different needs and numbers, including larger vehicles and vans.
- Vehicle returns and delivery are only allowed during business hours. Although this requirement is not unreasonable, it may sometimes be inconvenient for some customers to return the vehicle within normal operating hours. Collect between 9am and 6pm Mon – Fri, and 9am – 1pm on Sat
More guides on Finder
Can I drive a van on my car insurance?
Read our comprehensive guide on whether or not you are able to drive a van on your car insurance policy.
Pay-as-you-go vs temporary car insurance
Need car insurance for a rarely driven or borrowed car, but not sure which cover to take out? We’ve got the answers, plus pros and cons for each option.
Car insurance group 46
Find out which cars are placed in insurance group 46 and how much it costs to insure them.
Temporary car insurance for non-UK residents
Find out how you can get temporary car insurance as a non-UK resident and your cover options available.
Car insurance group 7
Find out how much it might cost to insure a car in insurance group 7.
Best car insurance for over 50s in the UK right now
We’ve reviewed and rated the best car insurance providers out there in the UK for over 50s.
Cars in insurance group 6
With group 6 being one of the lowest insurance groups, the cars that fit in this category are often on the cheaper end of the scale when it comes to car insurance.
Insurance group 4: List of cars and average costs
Insurance group 4 is one of the lowest car insurance groups, which usually means a cheaper rate when it comes to your premium.
Temporary car insurance for young drivers
Car insurance for young drivers can be frustratingly expensive. Read our guide to temporary car insurance to understand what to look out for and save your pennies by comparing policies.
Best multi-car insurance
We’ve rated the best multi-car insurance companies in the UK right now taking into account the strength of the policy and any discounts available.
Ask an Expert