Shop Black Friday 2020 – now live in the UK!
Get all the best Black Friday fashion, tech and homeware deals with Finder.
If you’re looking for some great discounts this Black Friday on anything from electric toothbrushes to TVs, Finder’s Black Friday sales picks are ready for you.
The big day is finally here… happy Black Friday everyone! We’ve rounded up the best deals you can get your hands on from some of the UK’s top retailers.
Finder’s top Black Friday picks
Get more for your money right here, right now. But hurry, they won’t last long!
Don’t hang around because you can currently get up to 90% off everything at boohoo. That means huge savings on women’s fashion pieces like wintry coats and jackets, sparkly partywear for (virtual) office dos – think jumpsuits, dresses and skirts, as well as money off cosy loungewear and self-care beauty bits.
Deals are dropping by the dozen at Amazon today. Blink and they’ll be gone! So get your skates on. We’re talking 40% off the Amazon Fire TV Stick, 75% off Oral-B Smart 6 Electric Toothbrushes and £34 off Apple AirPods. Bit of a keen cyclist or know someone who is? 37% off the Garmin Instinct wearable isn’t bad, now is it?
For top-quality deals on women’s fashion, shop ASOS. It’s one of ASOS’ biggest sales ever, with up to 70% off everything. Stuck for your Secret Santa present this year? ASOS can help – just shop gifts. What about a warming chunky knit scarf or some classic wintry boots? Shop online now for all the best deals before it’s too late.
You could do much worse than shop online at Very. We’ve seen £150 off the iPhone 11, £34 off Apple Airpods (2019) and up to £600 off Samsung TVs! Looking for womenswear? Get up to 60% off V by Very now!
Deals are aplenty at Currys PC World today. We’re talking £40 off the Fitbit Versa 2 with Amazon Alexa, £150 off Shark vacuum cleaners, £170 off the HP Pavilion laptop and a £100 saving on the JVC LT-43CF890 Fire TV Edition 43″ Smart 4K TV! You get the idea… don’t delay!
Don’t fancy any of the above? Search for more discounts and sales from a range of other stores using our up-to-date extensive guide on all things Black Friday with our Black Friday 2020 deals page.
Cyber Monday always falls on the Monday after Black Friday and this year it’s 30 November.
Finder’s tips and tricks for shopping the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales in 2020
If, like us, you’d rather avoid the high street and shop from the comfort of your own home, then shopping online with Finder is the best option this Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Here are our tips for nabbing the best bargains:
- Do your research. Many stores publish their deals before Black Friday, meaning you have time to consider your options and really find the best bargain before the big day. It’s also worth looking at prices well before Black Friday, as not all Black Friday deals are the cheapest you’ll find during the year.
- Make sure the store ships to the UK. It’s always a good idea to check that the retailer delivers to your address in the UK before you get excited over a deal.
- Shop around. You might find a better deal elsewhere. For example, Apple is notorious for offering mediocre Black Friday deals, while other stockists selling new or refurbished Apple products offer a better discount.
- Can you return your items? It’s easy to get caught up in the bargains. Make sure you read the returns policy before you purchase anything, as some stores may not allow you to return sale items.
- Check your student discount. Be sure to have a look at UNiDAYS or Student Beans before you purchase any items because you may just find an extra discount on top of the bargains you’ve already nabbed.
- Can you qualify for free shipping? Sometimes all it takes is an extra £2 or £3 in your basket to get you free delivery as well, so keep an eye out.