Get a short term loan of up to $1,000 that you repay on your next payday
We know that everyone's situation is unique and we aim to help you find the right product for you. We may receive compensation when you visit our partners' sites or are approved for their products. You can read more about how we maintain editorial independence and how we make money here.Getting out of a financial tight spot can be difficult. When you have bad credit, need a loan fast and your other options have fallen through, a short term loan may be the solution you need.
TrustedPayDay.com is a loan-connection service that works by pairing your short term loan application with suitable lenders in their network. You can get a payday loan from $100 to $1,000 through your TrustedPayDay.com application, but the maximum you can borrow depends on state laws and the lender’s policies.
Although a short term loan can get your through a financial emergency, it is important to remember that short term loans come with exceptionally high finance charges. If you don’t think you can repay a loan within a few weeks, it’s best not to borrow money in the first place. A late or missed payment can lead to additional fees, interest rates and could negatively impact your credit.
|Min Loan Amount||$100|
|Max. Loan Amount||$1,000|
|Turnaround Time||As soon as the following business day|
|Costs||Rates and fees are determined by the lender who approves you.|
|Requirements||You must be at least 18+, have a regular income and have an active open bank account.|
- Quick and simple process.
- Borrow up to $1,000.
- Apply even with poor credit.
- Service is a lending broker.
- Can be expensive to borrow small amounts of money
- Fees vary by the lender you ultimately apply with.
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a regular source of income
- You must have an active open bank account
How the process works
You begin by completing an online application on TrustedPayDay.com, even if you have a low credit score. If you meet the eligibility criteria, TrustedPayDay.com looks for a suitable short term lender who who contacts you to take the process further.
Upon the application’s approval, the lender provides you with a loan offer document that states all of the terms of the loan. Carefully review this document before accepting so that you know exactly how much you will be paying and when the repayment is due. If you aren’t comfortable with the terms presented, you are under no obligation to accept the loan.
After you accept the contract, the lender transfers the money into your bank account electronically as quickly as the next business day. Your repayment is usually due by your next payday. The lender may request an automatic transfer of funds from your bank account on the given date.
How do TrustedPayDay.com loans compare with other loans?
Check the websites of any providers you’re interested in to confirm they operate in your state of residence.
What features come with a short term loan from TrustedPayDay.com?
Applying for a short term loan through TrustedPayDay.com comes with a number of benefits.
- Multiple lenders. When you submit your application, TrustedPayDay.com goes through the details you provide and looks for a short term lender for you.
- Quick process. The application process takes no more than a few minutes, and you find out if you’ve been approved shortly after. No matter which lender in the network you end up borrowing from, the approved funds will be transferred to your bank account as soon as the next business day.
- Use funds in various ways. There are no restrictions on how you can use the money from this loan as long as you use the money for legitimate purposes.
- Bad credit is OK. Most short term lenders don’t conduct traditional credit checks so you don’t have to have a perfect credit history to apply for a short term loan. All that matters is your ability to repay the loan.
The costs to consider
Just how much you end up paying in terms of fees and charges depends on the state you live in, the lender that provides you with the loan and whether or not you repay it on time. If you don’t repay the loan on the due date, the lender can charge you late payment fees. If you choose to extend the loan, you will also incur additional fees.
You get to review all applicable fees and charges as part of the loan contract that the lender provides after your application’s approval. Going through these ahead of time ensures that you are fully aware of all the costs.
Explore short term loans through TrustedPayDay.com
How to apply for a loan from TrustedPayDay.com
Applicants will need to meet some basic qualifications:
- You are at least 18 years old (varies by state)
- You are an American citizen or a permanent resident of the US
- You have a steady source of income
- You have an operational checking or savings account
Applying also requires you to provide some basic information.
- Your name, home address, email address and phone number
- Your date of birth, Social Security number and state-issued ID
- Your employer’s name, address and phone number
- Details about your income
- Details about your bank account