TrustedPayDay.com is no longer available — browse other options.
finder.com’s rating: 3.4 / 5.0
Bottom line: TrustedPayDay.com doesn’t have an active website. Instead, compare legit lenders and connection services you can use.
As soon as the following business day
|Product Name||TrustedPayDay.com Payday Loan|
|Turnaround Time||As soon as the following business day|
|Costs||Rates and fees are determined by the lender who approves you.|
|Requirements||You must be at least 18+, have a regular income and have an active open bank account.|
What is TrustedPayday.com?
TrustedPayDay.com was a short-term loan connection service. If you met its basic eligibility criteria, TrustedPayDay.com looked for a suitable lender that was able to finance your loan. But while some of the lenders in its network offered loans up to $1,000, not every lender was able to offer this large amount. In addition, the total cost of your loan and your loan term depended on the lender you would have been connected with.
What are the benefits of TrustedPayday.com
There are a few reasons you might have wanted to use TrustedPayDay.com to find your next lender:
- Multiple lenders. Because TrustedPayDay.com was a connection service, you could have been connected with multiple lenders at once — making it easier to compare offers.
- Bad credit OK. TrustedPayDay.com worked with short-term lenders that accept borrowers with less-than-perfect credit. And its lenders didn’t conduct a traditional credit check, so as long as you can repay, you might qualify for a loan.
- Quick online form. Filling out TrustedPayDay.com’s online form only took a few minutes, and you could have been connected with a lender shortly after you submitted your information.
What to watch out for
While TrustedPayDay.com was a quick way to find a lender, it had a few drawbacks you should be aware of:
- Must have a checking account. Unlike some direct short-term lenders, TrustedPayDay.com was completely online. In order to be connected with a lender, you’d need a checking account in your name.
- Minimum income requirement. The lenders in TrustedPayDay.com’s network required borrowers to make at least $1,000 a month after taxes. If you didn’t, you may not have qualified for a loan.
- No dedicated phone number. While TrustedPayDay.com didn’t have a phone number you can call, it led to a sister company, DollarConnect. And there was no option to speak directly to a representative, either.
Compare other payday loan options
See how these other providers stack up and apply today.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it safe to use TrustedPayday.com?
Yes, TrustedPayDay.com was safe to use when it was still operating. It followed industry-standard practices, including outlining how it collected and used your personal information.
However, this doesn’t mean there were no risks. Because your information would have been shared with third parties in order to connect you to a lender, there is a chance you would have received marketing and other messages long after you filled out TrustedPayDay.com’s form. If you decided you no longer wished to get messages and information from TrustedPayDay.com, you could have unsubscribed using the Unsubscribe link on the bottom of its website.
TrustedPayday.com reviews and complaints
There aren’t any reviews posted online about TrustedPayDay.com or its parent company, Fast Flash Marketing, LLC. While this isn’t necessarily a bad sign, it does mean that you won’t know how others fared when connected with a lender. However, you can still use the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and Trustpilot to check up on your lender before you borrow.
Am I eligible
While each lender may have different requirements, you needed to meet these general criteria to apply for a loan through TrustedPayDay.com:
- Employed for at least 90 days
- $1,000 monthly income
- Checking account in your name
- US citizen or permanent resident
- At least 18 years old
How do I apply
Filling out TrustedPayDay.com’s online form only took a few minutes.
- Visit TrustedPayDay.com’s website by clicking the Go to site link at the top of this page.
- Enter your full name, year of birth, last four digits of your Social Security number and your zip code. Then click Click to Begin.
- Fill out the online form with information about yourself, including your estimated credit score, your income and your bank account numbers. Then click Submit.
TrustedPayDay.com could take up to five minutes to fully process your application and connect you with a lender. If you were connected, it would redirect you to the lender’s website to complete a full application.
What documents do I need to apply?
While you didn’t need to submit any documents, you did need the following information:
- Home and work phone numbers
- Email address
- Bank account numbers
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license number
I was connected with a lender. Now what?
Once you’ve been connected with a lender, follow its instructions carefully. You may be required to submit additional information or visit a store to fill out some forms. If approved, read the loan contract and note the fees and interest you’ll have to pay. You should also set up payments and understand the due date. Otherwise, you may risk damaging your credit and being charged extra fees.
Are payday loans available in my state?
Compare short term loans in your state
TrustedPayDay.com was a quick way to find a short-term loan, but it may didn’t have any reviews and required you to meet a certain monthly income to qualify.
If you’re still searching for the right lender, read our guide to payday loans to learn more about the process and compare your options.
Frequently asked questions
Our answers to common questions about TrustedPayDay.com.
What does it cost to use TrustedPayDay.com?
There was no cost to fill out TrustedPayDay.com’s online form.
How long will it take for me to receive approved funds?
It depends on the lender you’re connected with and your bank, but loan funds are usually deposited into your bank account the business day after your loan is approved.
Am I required to accept a loan?
No. If you don’t think you can repay a loan or the loan terms don’t meet your needs, you aren’t required to accept or sign any loan documents.