TriangleCash’s network of lenders offer up to $1,000 to qualified applicants
TriangleCash is an online lender-matching service that connects people who need cash to a large network of lenders. These payday loans can help you with a financial emergency or simply covering a budget shortfall.
Our review will help you learn what you need to know before applying to TriangleCash so you can make the best decision for your needs.
|Product Name||TriangleCash Payday Loans|
|Min Loan Amount||$100|
|Max. Loan Amount||$1,000|
|Loan Term||Varies based on lender|
|Turnaround Time||As soon as next business day|
|Costs||Varies based on lender.|
|Requirements||You must be a US citizen, at least 18 years old, and have a valid bank account.|
- You must provide proof of employment and/or proof of an income.
- Must have a bank account.
- Must be U.S. citizen.
How does a TriangleCash payday loan work?
TriangleCash uses a three-step approach.
- Online form. Complete the short online application in a matter of minutes.
- Lender match. TriangleCash then matches you with a lender that will work with you, even if you have bad credit.
- Cash deposit. After you agree to a loan offer, your loan can be deposited into your bank account–usually as soon as the next business day.
Remember that payday loans have high APR rates and various fees. If you aren’t sure you can pay back borrowed money, refrain from taking out a loan. A late or missed payment might lead to extra charges, interest and a negative report on your credit score.
What sets TriangleCash apart?
- Bad credit is OK. What matters most is your ability to repay what you borrow. If you have bad credit but a steady income, you will likely still qualify for a loan.
- No collateral. TriangleCash’s network of lenders offer unsecured loans, which means you won’t have to provide any collateral in order to qualify.
- Variable loan amount. You can borrow up to $1,000 depending on your lender, state and income. Whatever your needs, TriangleCash can find a lender that works for you.
How does TriangleCash compare?
What does it cost to apply?
There’s no fee to apply for a loan through TriangleCash. Lender-matching services work either by commission or through subscription–this means that the lender pays to see your application, not the other way around. You can apply for multiple loans at once with no risk to you, and if you don’t like the terms offered, there’s no obligation to accept.
How to apply for a TriangleCash payday loan
Applying for a payday loan is easy and requires applicants to meet only a few eligibility requirements:
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years old (varies by state)
- Have a valid bank account
- Have a steady source of income
You can apply for a loan online, and TriangleCash requires the following information and documentation:
- Personal details (your name, email, address, birth date, and Social Security number)
- Employment details (your employer, your monthly income and how often you’re paid)
- Bank details (your routing number and account number)
Are payday loans available in my state?
Compare payday loans in your state
Frequently asked questions
Can I repay my loan early?
This depends on the individual lender. When reviewing your loan contract, be sure to voice this question as some payday loan lenders charge extra fees for early repayment.
How long will it take for me to receive approved funds?
Funds are usually deposited into your bank account on the next business day. It ultimately depends on the lender and your bank.
Is having a checking account necessary?
Most lenders that are part of TriangleCash’s network require applicants to have operational checking or savings accounts where they can transfer funds electronically.
Will a late payment on a loan affect my credit?
What happens if I know my payment will be late?
The best solution is to contact your loan provider and inform them. Usually, the lender will be willing to extend the payment deadline and find ways to help you through difficult financial times.