We know that everyone's situation is unique and we aim to help you find the right product for you. We may receive compensation when you visit our partners' sites or are approved for their products. You can read more about how we maintain editorial independence and how we make money here.
TriangleCash’s network of lenders offer up to $1,000 for qualified applicants
TriangleCash is an online lender-connection service that connects people with lenders from their network. Whether you need a little extra money to cover an emergency expense or are patching up a hole in your budget, TriangleCash can find a loan that suits your needs–without the hassle of having to compare dozens of different offers.
Our review will help you learn what you need to know before applying to TriangleCash so you can make the best decision for your needs.
|Min Loan Amount||$100|
|Max. Loan Amount||$1,000|
|Loan Term||Varies based on lender|
|Turnaround Time||As soon as next business day|
|Costs||Varies based on lender.|
|Requirements||You must be a US citizen, at least 18 years old, and have a valid bank account.|
- US citizen or permanent resident
- Age 18 years or older
- Have a valid bank account
- Have proof of employment and/or steady income
First, do I qualify?
When using a lender-connection service, it’s important to remember that every lender in the TriangleCash network has different requirements. Some are willing to accept people with no credit and past bankruptcies while others have more stringent qualifications, like meeting a minimum income requirement. TriangleCash will attempt to find a lender that works with your needs, but a match isn’t guaranteed.
States where TriangleCash is not available
- New York
- West Virginia
How does a TriangleCash payday loan work?
TriangleCash uses a three-step approach.
- Online form. Complete the short online application.
- Lender connection. TriangleCash connects you with a lender that will work with you, even if you have bad credit.
- Cash deposit. If you agree to the terms of your loan, it can be deposited into your bank account, usually as soon as the next business day.
Remember that all payday loans have high APR rates and multiple fees. If you aren’t sure you can pay back what you borrow, refrain from taking out a loan. A late or missed payment might lead to extra charges, interest and a negative report on your credit score.
What sets TriangleCash apart?
- Bad credit is OK. What matters most is your ability to repay what you borrow. If you have bad credit but a steady income, you will likely still qualify for a loan.
- No collateral. TriangleCash’s network of lenders offer unsecured loans, which means you won’t have to provide any collateral in order to qualify.
- Variable loan amounts. You can borrow up to $1,000 depending on your lender, state and income.
How does TriangleCash compare?
Online reviews of TriangleCash
TriangleCash doesn’t have many reviews or third-party ratings online. Since it’s a loan-connection service, you’ll probably have better luck vetting the lender you’re ultimately connected with. Read our article on determining if a payday loan is legit to learn more.
What does it cost to apply?
There’s no fee to apply for a loan through TriangleCash. Lender-connection services work either by commission or through subscription–this means that the lender pays to see your application, not the other way around. You can apply for multiple loans at once with no risk to you, and if you don’t like the terms offered, there’s no obligation to accept.
Where is TriangleCash available?
TriangleCash offers its lender-connection services everywhere payday loans are available. Provided you don’t live in one of the following states, TriangleCash might be able to find a loan that works with your personal financial situation.
- New York
- West Virginia
Keep in mind that just because short-term loans are legal in your state doesn’t mean you can receive $1,000 from a lender. Each state has different caps on how much you can borrow, and the information you provide will determine what amount you qualify for.
How to apply for a TriangleCash payday loan
Applying for a payday loan is easy and requires applicants to meet only a few eligibility requirements:
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years old (varies by state)
- Have a valid bank account
- Have a steady source of income
- Personal details (your name, email, address, birth date, and Social Security number)
- Employment details (your employer, your monthly income and how often you’re paid)
- Bank details (your routing number and account number)
1. When you go to TriangleCash’s website, you’ll see a sidebar where you can enter the range of your loan, your zip code, name and phone number. Once you agree to the terms and click the Get Cash button, you’ll be taken to the application page.
2. In the next section, you’ll need to enter your personal information. This is to confirm your identity and make sure you live in a state TriangleCash services.
3. Your income information helps determine how much you can afford to borrow. If you’re collecting benefits or are unemployed, you may still qualify for a loan, but the rates may differ.
4. You’ll need to provide your bank account information so that your lender can transfer the loan into your account. In addition, payments are usually directly debited from here. Make sure you budget so you’ll have enough money to repay your loan on time.
5. Once you click the Get Cash button, you’ll be redirected to the processing page. It may take a few minutes for TriangleCash to find you a lender, but once it does, you’ll be able to click through and finish the process on the lender’s website.
I got connected to a lender! Now what?
You’ll be redirected to the lender page. Once there, you’ll have to finish filling out your application. If the lender approves your request, you’ll be contact to confirm all your details, and you should expect to receive your loan as soon as the next business day if you apply online. If you opt for an in-store pickup, you may be able to get your funds even more quickly. Overall, it depends on your lender and your bank.
I didn’t get connected. What happens next?
If TriangleCash can’t find a lender in its network that fits your needs, you might have entered some information correctly or live in a place where payday loans are illegal. There are other options, so consider some alternatives before you apply again.
If you need a loan but don’t want to go through the hassle of comparing lenders and offers, TriangleCash makes the process easier by finding a lender for you. The simple application process makes it easy for you to know what kind of terms you can get without having to fill out multiple forms. There’s no fee to use this service, and if you’re connected with a loan that doesn’t suit you, you’re under no obligation to accept.