Make purchases anywhere that Visa is accepted with the Sequin KLS Prepaid Visa RushCard.
Getting this card is simple, and you don’t need perfect credit. The Sequin KLS Prepaid Visa RushCard allows those with poor or no credit to access some of the benefits of a traditional card. But keep in mind that this is not a line of credit. It is a prepaid card that you load with your own funds.
|Monthly fee with a direct deposit||$0|
|Signature transaction fee||$1|
|PIN transaction fee||$1|
|Monthly fee with a direct deposit||$5.95|
|Signature transaction fee||$0|
|PIN transaction fee||$0|
RushCard offers a choice of two plans:
- The Unlimited plan.
Allows you an unlimited number of purchases for a monthly fee of $7.95, or $5.95 if you enroll in direct deposit.
- The Pay As You Go plan.
You forgo the monthly charge, but pay $1 for each purchase you make.
- Product name. Sequin KLS Prepaid Visa RushCard
- Issuing bank. MetaBank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc.
- Daily ATM withdrawal limit. $5,000
Fees you can expect
- One-time card fee. $9.95
- Out-of-network ATM withdrawal fee. $3
- Unlimited plan monthly fee. $7.95 per month; $5.95 with direct deposit.
- Pay As You Go plan. $1 per transaction (max $10 per month)
- Inactivity fee. $1.95 per month after 90 days of inactivity with the Pay As You Go plan.
- Withdrawal fee at MoneyPass ATM. $0
- Withdrawal fee at out-of-network ATM. $3
- Withdrawal fee from bank teller. $2.50
- Cash back from retailers withdrawal fee. $0 (or included in the $1 transaction fee)
- Reloading direct deposit fee. $0
- Reload fee for online transfers from your bank. $0
- Fee to load cash at retailers. No fee if loaded at RushCard
- ATM balance inquiry fee (out of network). $0.50
- Fee to transfer to another RushCard. $0.99
- Online Bill Pay fee. $0
- Sending money.
The Sequin KLS Prepaid Visa RushCard makes it easy to send money to family and friends from card to card.
- Mobile app.
RushCard offers a convenient and free mobile app that lets you access account features from your phone. You can log in with your fingerprint, and even set up text alerts. The mobile app is available through Apple, Android and Amazon.
In general, it’s safer to use a prepaid card than to carry around loose cash. Plus, RushCard has strict fraud policies, smart monitoring tools, optional text alerts and more. Your card is covered under the Visa Zero Liability Policy.
- Text alerts.
Sign up for text alerts with your Sequin KLS Prepaid Visa RushCard by going to the “Contact Preferences,” or text ENROLL to 697874. If you would rather sign up for text alerts from your computer, go to “Account Settings.”
RushCard offers a few different ways to rack up reward incentives. If you refer a friend and they apply, set up a PIN and deposit funds onto their RushCard, you will receive $30 added to your account. You can receive up to $600 per year in referral rewards.RushCard also offers Walmart and Sam’s Club pharmacy discounts and Visa rewards from more than 90 participating retailers.
- Online account access.
Want to view, access and manage your account online? RushCard lets you do all that and more. You can even pay bills like rent and utilities through their online bill pay.
- Easy check deposits.
Want to bypass long lines at the bank or ATM? Deposit checks onto your RushCard account straight from your phone.
What to watch out for
- Statement price difference.
If you want RushCard to mail your statements, watch out for a $1 paper statement fee each time.
- Potential fees.
Be aware of all the potential fees that can occur, because they can add up. In fact, this card can be more expensive than other prepaid cards. Review the fees on the RushCard website and in the product details section above.
There are limits on how much money you can add, transfer or receive.
- One-time card fee.
The one-time card fee or $9.95 is higher with the Sequin KLS Prepaid Visa RushCard than the other available RushCards.
Am I even eligible?
To be eligible, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- At least 18 years old or 13 years old with a parental consent.
- All personal information is true and correct.
- U.S. citizen or resident of the United States (excluding Vermont).
- Have a verifiable address (not a P.O. box).
- Agree to RushCard’s terms and conditions.
What information do I need to apply?
- Full name
- Social Security number
- Email address
- Phone number
- Date of birth
How to apply for the Sequin KLS Prepaid Visa RushCard
Applying for the Sequin KLS Prepaid Visa RushCard is easy, and can be completed with the following steps:
- Go to RushCard’s main homepage and click the button that says “Get a RushCard.” There will be a place to input your email and full name.
- You’ll then be taken to the card’s application page where you enter additional personal information, choose your card design (Sequin KLS) and choose if you want to go with the Unlimited or Pay As You Go plan.
- After you agree to the consent for the electronic disclosure of information, you can submit your application.
I got the card — now what?
After you get your card, you must set up your PIN. You can activate your card through RushCard’s website, or by phone with customer service. Be prepared to provide your CVV, SSN and PIN. You can access your account online or with the free mobile app.
Though the card doesn’t require a minimum balance, you’ll have to pay a one-time card fee of $9.95. To load and reload your card, you can go to stores like Walmart and CVS using MoneyGram, Western Union, Green Dot and more.
If you are unable to obtain a traditional credit card, the Sequin KLS Prepaid Visa RushCard could be right for you. However, be careful of the fees. This card can add up to be more expensive than other prepaid cards in the industry.
Before choosing the Sequin KLS Prepaid Visa RushCard, make sure to explore other prepaid cards .