Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card vs. Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card
Choose between a cashback or travel card.
Which card should you choose?
Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card
- No annual fee
- $150 cash bonus when you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months
- 1.5% cash back on all purchases
- Long intro APR for purchases
The Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card is a great no-annual-fee cashback card. It’s a good choice if you don’t want to deal with tiered rewards. The card also has a strong intro APR on purchases.
Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card
- Earn an unlimited 2x miles on all purchases.
- Get a 50,000-mile welcome offer after you spend $3,000 in your first 3 months.
- Get various travel benefits, including a TSA PreCheck or Global Entry statement credit worth $100.
If you want a great travel card, consider the Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card. Though it has a $95 annual fee starting the second year, it offers strong flat rewards. You’ll also get a credit every four years to cover your Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application.
If you want cash back, go with the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card; if you want travel rewards, pick the Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card. Both are fine choices in their respective markets.
Not sure about either product? Compare other cashback and travel cards below.
Compare credit cards
Ask an Expert