Disclaimer: This information is not financial advice or an endorsement of cryptocurrency or any specific provider, service or offering. Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile and high risk. Do your own research and seek financial advice before buying. Please check with providers if their services are available in your state.
Which fiat and cryptocurrencies are supported?
- Supported fiat currencies:
EUR, GBP, USD, AUD, CAD, PHP, SGD, CHF, HKD, JPY & 30+ more
- Supported cryptocurrencies:
Which payment methods are accepted?
- Credit card
- Debit card
What’s it like to use Paybis?
1. Signing up
You can sign up for an account on the Paybis homepage by providing your name and email address and creating a password.
2. Buying and selling on Paybis
Choose your payment method and the cryptocurrency you want to receive, then start your transaction by entering the amount you want to buy.
You'll need to create a cryptocurrency wallet with a third-party service and complete a verification process before you can buy Bitcoin on Paybis.
4. Customer support
Answers to FAQs and 24/7 live support are available through the Paybis Support Portal.
Fees and limits
The fees below are accurate as of January 17, 2020.
Platform trading fees
|Buy Bitcoin with credit/debit card||5% + 5% +0.1 USD|
|Buy Bitcoin with Skrill||3.54% + 6.95% + 0.1 USD|
|Buy Bitcoin with Neteller||3.54% + 5.95% + 0.1 USD|
|Buy Bitcoin with Payeer||4.95% + 0.1 USD|
|Buy Bitcoin with Advanced Cash||3.95% + 0.1 USD|
|Buy Bitcoin via bank transfer EUR (SEPA)||1 EUR + 1.5% + 0.09 EUR|
|Buy Bitcoin via bank transfer USD (wire)||3% + 0.1 USD|
*Fees vary slightly based on the cryptocurrency being purchased.
|Sell Bitcoin to credit/debit card||3.8% + 2 USD|
|Sell Bitcoin to Skrill||1%|
|Sell Bitcoin to Neteller||3.95% + 2%|
|Sell Bitcoin to Payeer||0.45% + 1%|
|Sell Bitcoin to Advanced Cash||3.95%|
|Sell Bitcoin to EUR bank transfer (SEPA)||1.5% + 1 EUR|
|Sell Bitcoin to EUR bank transfer (wire))||1.5% + 45 EUR|
|Maximum purchase limit per week||$20,000|
|Maximum purchase limit per month||$50,000|
How fast will my funds be available?
The speed of your transaction varies depending on the payment method you use. If paying by credit or debit card, most transactions are completed within 15 minutes.
However, if paying by bank transfer, the transaction could take 1-5 business days.
Is Paybis safe to use?
- Regulation. Paybis is a legal entity registered in the UK. It is licensed in Estonia to provide virtual/fiat currency exchange services and offers a virtual currency wallet service. It’s also registered as a Money Services Business with FinCen in the US.
- Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policies. Paybis has KYC and AML policies in place to help prevent illegal activity. Customers must undergo a verification process before using the platform, and all transactions are monitored for signs of suspicious activity.
- Verification process. You’ll need to complete a verification process before you can buy Bitcoin with a credit card on Paybis. You’ll need to provide your name, address, date of birth and proof of ID.
- Security features. Unfortunately, Paybis does not support two-factor authentication for extra password security. However, this exchange platform doesn’t actually store the cryptocurrency you buy, so you’ll need to set up your own wallet separately. Check out our guide to the best cryptocurrency wallets for more info on choosing a wallet.
Compare alternatives to Paybis
Not yet rated
|Go to site
BTC, BCH, BSV, ADA, DAI, EOS, ETC, FIL, XLM, XRP & 35+ more
Bank transfer (ACH), Credit card, Debit card, Bank transfer (SEPA), Wire transfer
Instant Card Withdrawal: Up to 1.5% of the transaction plus a minimum of $0.55
Outgoing Wire Transfer: $25
Fees vary by location and payment method.
Not yet rated
|Go to site
BTC, ETH, BCH, XRP, DASH, LTC, ETC, ADA, MIOTA, XLM & 5+ more
Bank transfer, Credit card, Debit card, Neteller, PayPal, Online banking, Skrill
Fees vary. Overnight and weekend fees apply
US$5 (minimum withdrawal of US$50)
Not yet rated
|Go to site
BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, ATOM, XTZ, XLM, LINK, CRO, BCH & 100+ more
Credit card, Cryptocurrency, PayPal, TransferWise, SEPA
Cryptocurrency: Fees vary
How do I create an account at Paybis
To create an account with Paybis, follow these steps.
- Create an account. Visit the Paybis homepage and choose the Log in / Sign up button. You can create an account by providing your name and email address and then entering a password.
- Verify your account. To verify your account, you’ll need to enter your name, address, date of birth and phone number. You’ll also be asked to upload a valid form of photo ID.
- Enter your transaction details. Select your payment method and the cryptocurrency you want to receive. Enter the amount you want to purchase and choose Start Transaction.
- Finalize transaction details. You’ll need to provide your cryptocurrency wallet address and verify your phone and email address. Finally, review all fees that apply to the transaction and provide your payment details to complete your purchase.
What else do I need to know about Paybis?
Paybis was founded in 2014. Its founders hail from Latvia, but the company is registered in the UK and has an office in Edinburgh.
Since its inception, Paybis claims to have helped more than 300,000 customers buy and sell cryptocurrency.
In a nutshell
- Offers quick and easy cryptocurrency purchases
- Several payment methods supported, including credit card payments
- Fees are outlined upfront
- 24/7 customer support available
- Doesn’t support AUD
- Doesn’t offer any advanced trading features
- High fees when you pay with a credit card
- Other exchanges support a wider range of cryptocurrencies
- Doesn’t store cryptocurrency for you – you’ll need to create a wallet elsewhere
Compare Paybis against other exchanges
Frequently asked questions
What countries are supported by Paybis?
As of February 2021, you can buy cryptocurrencies on Paybis from most countries around the world. However, you are not allowed to use Paybis if you live in the following locations.
- Some US states, including New York and Hawaii
- Korea, Democratic Republic of
- Syrian Arab Republic
Is there a Paybis app?
No, Paybis does not offer a mobile trading app.
What’s the verification process for Paybis?
You’ll need to complete a verification process before you can buy cryptocurrency on Paybis. This involves providing your name, address, date of birth and phone number as well as uploading a photo of a valid form of ID. You may also be required to provide proof of address during the verification process.
What customer support does Paybis offer?
Paybis offers 24/7 customer support. It provides an online Support Portal with answers to a wide range of frequently asked questions, while phone and email support are also offered. Other available options include submitting a support ticket online or asking for help via live chat.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly
volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance is no guarantee of
future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information.
You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory
requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may
have holdings in the cryptocurrencies discussed.