Get rewarded on transfers over $20
Use our exclusive discount codes to save on your next money transfer to family and friends in Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Colombia, El Salvador and the Dominican Republic.
Pangea discount codes and coupons
We don’t have any active promo codes for Pangea at the moment. Check back regularly or take advantage of another money transfer offer instead.
How do I use my Pangea promo code?
Select the green Get deal button above to use your promo code.
- Create a free account with your mobile number, full name and address.
- Enter the amount of money you want to send and your recipient’s country.
- Review the current exchange rate and your transfer fee.
- Enter finder.com’s promotional code and your payment information.
- Once complete, your recipient will receive a text message with a unique transfer code to use when picking up cash at one of Pangea’s 12,000 locations
What services does Pangea offer?
Depending on your recipient’s country of residence, you can send money for a bank deposit, direct to a debit card or for cash pickup using Pangea’s streamlined website or mobile app.
- Bank transfer. Bank-to-bank transfers are available to recipients in Mexico only.
- Direct deposit to debit card. Direct deposits to a debit card are only available to recipients in Mexico.
- Cash pickup. Most recipients will need to pick up cash at one of Pangea’s 12,000 locations.
Pangea transfer limits
When paying with a debit card, you can send between $20 and $2,999 in a single day, with a monthly limit of $6,000. In Illinois, you can pay by cash and send between $20 and $300 per day until you reach a monthly limit of $2,000.
What forms of payment does Pangea accept?
You can pay for your transfer in three ways, depending on your location:
- Debit card. Most transactions will require you to pay with your debit card.
- Bank transfer. Bank-to-bank transfer options are available when sending money to Mexico only.
- Cash. If you live in Illinois, you can pay for your transfer with cash at 7-Elevens.
See how other services compare to Pangea
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
More guides on Finder
Fidelity® Youth Account review
Fidelity Youth Account is a brokerage account for teens, but parents must also use Fidelity.
First Citizens Bank Free Checking review
First Citizens Bank Free Checking includes budgeting features, but it’s not available nationwide.
First Citizens Online Savings review
First Citizens Bank Online Savings helps you manage your money, but its APY isn’t competitive.
First National Bank Freestyle Checking account review
First National Bank Freestyle Checking has no monthly fee, but it doesn’t earn interest.
First National Bank eStyle account review
First National Bank eStyle is an online bank account without check-writing privileges.
First National Bank Lifestyle Checking account review
First National Bank Lifestyle checking earns interest and includes a safe deposit box.
First National Bank eStyle Plus Checking review
First National Bank eStyle Plus includes ATM fee refunds, but there’s a $25 monthly fee.
Zirtue peer-to-peer lending app review
This app makes it east to borrow from friends and family at a low rate. But loan amounts and terms aren’t right for everyone.
First National Bank Premierstyle Checking review
First National Bank Premierstyle has great features but requires a high balance to avoid fees.
A digital account that prioritizes your access to your money and is light on fees.
Ask an Expert