Why pay more than you need to on money transfer fees? Use our promo codes to save with Pangea.
With low fees and strong exchange rates, Pangea offers a streamlined website and mobile app to easily send money to family and friends in Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Colombia, El Salvador and the Dominican Republic.Use our exclusive discount codes to save on your next money transfer with Pangea.
Pangea discount codes and coupons
Oops! There are no Pangea promo codes at this time. Read our review on Pangea, winner of two categories in our Money Transfer Awards 2017.
How do I use my Pangea discount code?
How do I use my Pangea discount code?
Visit Pangea’s website to use your promo code.
- Create a free account with your mobile number, full name and address.
- Enter the amount of money you want to send and your recipient’s country.
- Review the current exchange rate and your transfer fee.
- Enter finder.com’s promotional code and your payment information.
- Once complete, your recipient will receive a text message with a unique transfer code to use when picking up cash at one of Pangea’s 12,000 locations
What types of money transfers does Pangea support?
Depending on your recipient’s country of residence, you can send money for a bank deposit, direct to a debit card or for cash pickup.
- Bank transfer. Bank-to-bank transfers are available to recipients in Mexico only.
- Direct deposit to debit card. Direct deposits to a debit card are only available to recipients in Mexico.
- Cash pickup. Most recipients will need to pick up cash at one of Pangea’s 12,000 locations.
What currencies can I trade with Pangea
Pangea specializes in sending money to Latin American countries, converting your dollars to Mexican pesos, Colombian pesos, Dominican pesos, Honduran lempiras and Guatemalan quetzals.
Pros and cons
- Quick and easy transfers. Whether using your computer or an app, Pangea’s online transfer process is simple and straightforward.
- Low flat-rate transfer fees. Pangea takes the guesswork out of transfer fees. Save money when sending to Latin America with one low flat fee.
- 12,000 pickup locations. Your recipients can easily pick up their funds at one of Pangea’s many agents worldwide.
- Referral promo. Earn $30 off a future transfer by referring friends.
- Limited services. Pangea sends to Mexico, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Dominican Republic and Colombia only. And if you’re not a resident of one of the 14 states Pangea services, you’ll need to find another provider.
- Bank account transfers to Mexico only. All other countries require cash pickup.
- For individuals only. If you’re a business looking to schedule payments, you’ll need to look at other services.
- Inactive live chat option. While Pangea claims it offers live chat, the option wasn’t active at the time of this writing
How much can I send with Pangea?
When paying with a debit card, you can send between $20 and $2,999 in a single day, with a monthly limit of $6,000. In Illinois, you can pay by cash and send between $20 and $300 per day until you reach a monthly limit of $2,000.
What forms of payment does Pangea accept?
You can pay for your transfer in three ways, depending on your location:
- Debit card. Most transactions will require you to pay with your debit card.
- Bank transfer. Bank-to-bank transfer options are available when sending money to Mexico only.
- Cash. If you live in Illinois, you can pay for your transfer with cash at 7-Elevens.
Our experience transferring money with Pangea
Here’s what we found when we sent a live transfer to Mexico through Pangea:
- Pangea’s transparent fee structure meant that we paid a flat fee of $4.95, and our competitive exchange rate was within 2.5% of the mid-market rate, with rates updated multiple times a day.
- Pangea’s easy-to-use website allowed us to sign up and initiate a transfer in about 4 minutes.
- While the estimated delivery was 24 hours, our funds were deposited into our recipient’s Mexican bank account immediately.
We recognize Pangea as a winner of two categories in the finder.com Money Transfer Awards 2017: Best User Experience and Fastest Transfer.
See how other services compare to Pangea
Save money on your personal or business international money transfer today. Fill in the form and you’ll be contacted by a foreign exchange expert to have an obligation-free discussion about your options.
With over 17 years of foreign exchange expertise and over $100 billion transferred, OFX can help with all your currency exchange needs, including:
- Buying property abroad
- Regular overseas payments
- Risk management