Zero fees on your first THREE money transfers
Use our exclusive discount codes to save on your next money transfer to family and friends in Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Colombia, El Salvador and the Dominican Republic.
Pangea discount codes and coupons
We don’t have any active promo codes for Pangea at the moment. Check back regularly or take advantage of another money transfer offer instead.
How do I use my Pangea promo code?
Select the green Get deal button above to use your promo code.
- Create a free account with your mobile number, full name and address.
- Enter the amount of money you want to send and your recipient’s country.
- Review the current exchange rate and your transfer fee.
- Enter finder.com’s promotional code and your payment information.
- Once complete, your recipient will receive a text message with a unique transfer code to use when picking up cash at one of Pangea’s 12,000 locations
What services does Pangea offer?
Depending on your recipient’s country of residence, you can send money for a bank deposit, direct to a debit card or for cash pickup using Pangea’s streamlined website or mobile app.
- Bank transfer. Bank-to-bank transfers are available to recipients in Mexico only.
- Direct deposit to debit card. Direct deposits to a debit card are only available to recipients in Mexico.
- Cash pickup. Most recipients will need to pick up cash at one of Pangea’s 12,000 locations.
Pangea transfer limits
When paying with a debit card, you can send between $20 and $2,999 in a single day, with a monthly limit of $6,000. In Illinois, you can pay by cash and send between $20 and $300 per day until you reach a monthly limit of $2,000.
What forms of payment does Pangea accept?
You can pay for your transfer in three ways, depending on your location:
- Debit card. Most transactions will require you to pay with your debit card.
- Bank transfer. Bank-to-bank transfer options are available when sending money to Mexico only.
- Cash. If you live in Illinois, you can pay for your transfer with cash at 7-Elevens.
See how other services compare to Pangea
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
More guides on Finder
Digit Checking account review
A bank account that intelligently divvies up your money where you need it for a monthly fee.
Cashero savings account review
A high-yield savings account that supports multiple currencies.
Emprise Bank High Interest Checking account review
A checking account that earns up to 1.75% APY and up to $25 in ATM reimbursements.
Regions Savings for Minors review
This account has no fees and a low minimum deposit, but it earns little interest.
First Internet Bank Small Business Checking account review
An interest-earning small business checking account with unlimited transactions. But its deposit system is clunky.
Chase Secure Banking℠ account review
A checking account with minimal fees but has an unavoidable monthly service charge.
Uber Visa Debit Card review
A debit card exclusively for Uber drivers. But it may take some time to get your cash back.
PNC Virtual Wallet Student Checking review
PNC Virtual Wallet Student Checking is free for six years but can then get pricey.
Strata Jump Start Checking review
A teen checking account with no monthly fee or minimum balance. But watch out for the inactivity fee.
Celsius network promo codes
Find promo codes for the Celsius Network to earn BTC on signup and when sending.
Ask an Expert