Why pay more than you need to on money transfer fees? Use our promo codes to save with Pangea.
With low fees and strong exchange rates, Pangea offers a streamlined website and mobile app to easily send money to family and friends in Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Colombia, El Salvador and the Dominican Republic.Use our exclusive discount codes to save on your next money transfer with Pangea.
Pangea discount codes and coupons
How do I use my Pangea discount code?
Click the green “get deal” button above to use your promo code.
- Create a free account with your mobile number, full name and address.
- Enter the amount of money you want to send and your recipient’s country.
- Review the current exchange rate and your transfer fee.
- Enter finder.com’s promotional code and your payment information.
- Once complete, your recipient will receive a text message with a unique transfer code to use when picking up cash at one of Pangea’s 12,000 locations
What types of money transfers does Pangea support?
Depending on your recipient’s country of residence, you can send money for a bank deposit, direct to a debit card or for cash pickup.
- Bank transfer. Bank-to-bank transfers are available to recipients in Mexico only.
- Direct deposit to debit card. Direct deposits to a debit card are only available to recipients in Mexico.
- Cash pickup. Most recipients will need to pick up cash at one of Pangea’s 12,000 locations.
What currencies can I trade with Pangea
Pangea specializes in sending money to Latin American countries, converting your dollars to Mexican pesos, Colombian pesos, Dominican pesos, Honduran lempiras and Guatemalan quetzals.
How much can I send with Pangea?
When paying with a debit card, you can send between $20 and $2,999 in a single day, with a monthly limit of $6,000. In Illinois, you can pay by cash and send between $20 and $300 per day until you reach a monthly limit of $2,000.
What forms of payment does Pangea accept?
You can pay for your transfer in three ways, depending on your location:
- Debit card. Most transactions will require you to pay with your debit card.
- Bank transfer. Bank-to-bank transfer options are available when sending money to Mexico only.
- Cash. If you live in Illinois, you can pay for your transfer with cash at 7-Elevens.
Our experience transferring money with Pangea
Here’s what we found when we sent a live transfer to Mexico through Pangea:
- Pangea’s transparent fee structure meant that we paid a flat fee of $4.95, and our competitive exchange rate was within 2.5% of the mid-market rate, with rates updated multiple times a day.
- Pangea’s easy-to-use website allowed us to sign up and initiate a transfer in about 4 minutes.
- While the estimated delivery was 24 hours, our funds were deposited into our recipient’s Mexican bank account immediately.
We recognize Pangea as a winner of two categories in the finder.com Money Transfer Awards 2017: Best User Experience and Fastest Transfer.