Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Pangea promo codes and discounts
A fast, secure way to send money across borders.
Use our exclusive discount codes to save on your next money transfer to family and friends in Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Colombia, El Salvador and the Dominican Republic.
Pangea discount codes and coupons
We don’t have any active promo codes for Pangea at the moment. Check back regularly or take advantage of another money transfer offer instead.
How do I use my Pangea promo code?
Click the green “get deal” button above to use your promo code.
- Create a free account with your mobile number, full name and address.
- Enter the amount of money you want to send and your recipient’s country.
- Review the current exchange rate and your transfer fee.
- Enter finder.com’s promotional code and your payment information.
- Once complete, your recipient will receive a text message with a unique transfer code to use when picking up cash at one of Pangea’s 12,000 locations
What services does Pangea offer?
Depending on your recipient’s country of residence, you can send money for a bank deposit, direct to a debit card or for cash pickup using Pangea’s streamlined website or mobile app.
- Bank transfer. Bank-to-bank transfers are available to recipients in Mexico only.
- Direct deposit to debit card. Direct deposits to a debit card are only available to recipients in Mexico.
- Cash pickup. Most recipients will need to pick up cash at one of Pangea’s 12,000 locations.
Pangea transfer limits
When paying with a debit card, you can send between $20 and $2,999 in a single day, with a monthly limit of $6,000. In Illinois, you can pay by cash and send between $20 and $300 per day until you reach a monthly limit of $2,000.
For more information on limitations and requirements, read our Pangea review.
What forms of payment does Pangea accept?
You can pay for your transfer in three ways, depending on your location:
- Debit card. Most transactions will require you to pay with your debit card.
- Bank transfer. Bank-to-bank transfer options are available when sending money to Mexico only.
- Cash. If you live in Illinois, you can pay for your transfer with cash at 7-Elevens.
See how other services compare to Pangea
More guides on finder
This eco-friendly bank plants one tree for every $60 spent. Plus, 80% of its profits go to reforestation.
Varo Savings Account Review
Learn how this high-interest account can boost your savings goals.
Chase First Banking review
A bank account for kids that helps your child develop healthy money habits early on. Powered by Greenlight.
Nationwide Interest Checking account review
No minimum balance is required, but the APY isn’t competitive with other online banks.
Axos Bank High Yield Savings account review
Earn 0.81% APY regardless of your account balance, but watch out for overdraft fees.
43 Black-owned banks by state
Now is the time to support Black-owned institutions so they can continue fighting systemic racism and working to close the wealth gap that exists in America.
Goalsetter Cashola card review
The Cashola card can help your kids save, but is it right for your family?
How do international money orders work?
Using international money orders to send money overseas? Learn about better options.
What is a remittance address?
Sending a payment to a company but confused about which address to use? Learn about remittance addresses with our guide.
PatPat promo codes
Promo codes, deals and discounts on PatPat clothes for kids and moms, home goods and more.
Ask an Expert