Get quick access to funds through a payday loan without having to fax any documents.
A payday loan can give you quick and easy access to the money you need, but steps in lender processes can delay your receiving the funds. One common cause for delays is faxing paperwork to prove your income, financial history and personal information. But there are payday loans available that don’t require you to fax anything at all.
- Easy online application
- Quick approval
- Fast funding
- Long repayment terms
OppLoans Installment Loans
Installment loans with competitive rates from a top-rated direct lender.
- Minimum loan amount: $500
- Maximum loan amount: $5,000
- Turnaround time: 1 business day
- Loan term: 9 to 36 months
- Must have direct deposit and meet minimum income requirements
Compare no-fax payday loans you can apply for today
How does a no fax payday loan work?
Several payday lenders offer no fax payday loans that you can apply for online. Applying online means you don’t have to go through a lengthy application process, as you only need to provide details of your employment, finances and identification.
If you apply during business hours, you can find out the status of your application in as little as an hour, sometimes sooner. And if approved, typically the lender will transfer the money to your bank account within one business day.
What other features come with these types of loans?
Since there are a number of payday lenders who offer no fax loans, keep the following in mind when comparing your options:
- Loan processing time. Some providers give approved borrowers access to funds in as little as 15 minutes, while you might have to wait one to two business days with others. Find out when you will receive your loan and if you’re able to get it when you need it.
- Maximum loan amount. Each state has their own regulations setting the maximum payday loan amount you can borrow. As well, some lenders require that you work up tiers and borrow multiple times before you can get to the maximum allowable amount. This might be a drawback if you require more money than a lender offers with its initial loan amount.
- Fees. Payday loan fees tend to be quite high, and you will be charged a fixed fee for the amount you borrow. If you repay the loan late or rollover your loan, you will be charged additional fees.
- Online application. You won’t need to fax any documentation with these loans, so the online application is quick and easy. You’ll generally be able to complete it in about 10 minutes.
Pros and cons to consider
- No faxing of documents. Providers of these loans use online services to verify your identity using information that you provide. That means you don’t have to worry about sending any documents via fax.
- Multiple options. There are numerous online payday loan providers that offer these loans. If you’re not sure about how to choose the best lender, you can consider applying for a payday loan matching service.
- Apply with bad credit. If you’re having trouble getting a loan because you have bad credit, a payday loan might be an option. Payday lenders don’t require applicants to have perfect credit histories; they simply require that applicants demonstrate an ability to repay the loan.
- High interest and fees. Payday loans charge noticeably higher interest than traditional bank loans, which is primarily because these loans are higher risk for the lender. APRs on payday loans can reach as high as 650% and more.
Is there anything to avoid with a no fax payday loan?
Taking on any form of dedt when you have a feeling you may face problems in repaying the money you borrow is something to avoid, and this applies to payday loans as well.
If you don’t repay your loan on time, you might have to pay NSF fees and late fees, and refinancing the loan comes with additional costs. If you don’t repay the loan, that will appear on your credit report, which will impact your ability to borrow money in the future.
Make sure you go through the loan’s offering documents. Carefully review your loan’s terms and conditions so you know exactly what you will be paying.