Get a cash advance between $100 and $15,000.
We know that everyone's situation is unique and we aim to help you find the right product for you. We may receive compensation when you visit our partners' sites or are approved for their products. You can read more about how we maintain editorial independence and how we make money here.LendYou is a loan connection service that works with lenders that can help you secure a cash advance. These loans are intended to be paid back quickly and can help you get extra money when you need it most.
If you need some extra funds to help with a car payment, large purchase or any forgotten expense, LendYou’s lenders might be able to help you. If you’re approved, the loan can be in your account as early as the next business day.
|Min Loan Amount||$100|
|Max. Loan Amount||$15,000|
|Turnaround Time||1 business day|
|Costs||Depends on your credit score and state of residency|
|Requirements||You must be a US citizen or permanent resident, age 18+ and have a regular income.|
- Age 18 or older
- US citizen
- Checking or savings account with direct deposit
- Income of at least $1,000 per month
How does LendYou work?
LendYou is a loan connection service that works with a number of independent third-party providers. To apply, you fill out a short application form. This form is then sent to a panel of lenders. If a lender is able to offer you a loan it will get in contact with you during this process.
You can apply for a loan up to $15,000, but what you are approved for depends on the lender you’re connected with, the information you provide in your application and your state of residence.
Features available from LendYou
- Generous loan amount. You’re able to apply for a maximum loan amount of $15,000. The amount you’re approved for will depend on the lender you’re connected with, how much you can afford to repay and your state of residence.
- Use the funds in any way. There are no restrictions on what you can use the loan for, just that you must use them for a legitimate purpose.
- No collateral is required. These loans are unsecured so you won’t need to risk an asset to apply.
- Bad credit applicants are accepted. If you have poor credit, that does not necessity rule you out of a loan. You just need to show that you have the ability to manage the loan you’re applying for.
Costs to consider
LendYou offers a free service so you will not be charged for applying or connecting with one of the lenders on its panel. However, if you are approved with a lender you will be charged that lender’s annual percentage rate (APR) and fees to take out the loan. LendYou’s partner lenders could charge up to 1,386% APR for a short-term loan. Be sure to take these costs into consideration before you agree to the loan.
Is LendYou safe to use?
Yes. LendYou is an accredited member of the Online Lenders Alliance. Members of the alliance abide by a Code of Conduct and Best Practices to help ensure customers are fully informed and treated fairly. To help secure your personal information, LendYou utilizes 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology.
Keep in mind that as a loan connection service, LendYou will share your personal information with providers in its network and possibly with marketing companies.
Is Lendyou.com legit or a scam?
How does LendYou compare with similar providers?
Check the websites of any providers you’re interested in to confirm they operate in your state of residence.
Signing up through LendYou
The online application for the LendYou loan should take you a few minutes to complete. While each of LendYou’s providers have different requirements, typical minimum eligibility criteria include that you:
- Have a valid checking or savings account with direct deposit.
- Meet or exceed the minimum age requirement for your state.
- Earn a minimum regular income of $1,000 per month.
- Are a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Are not a regular or reserve member of the Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps or Navy (or are dependent of someone who is,) serving on active duty under a call or order that does not specify a period of 30 days or fewer.
You’ll need the following details on hand to complete your application:
- Personal details including your name, date of birth, and Social Security number.
- Your employment information.
- Details about your financial situation, including how much your are paid and when.
- Your personal contact information including your residential address, phone number and email address.
- Your bank account information.