LendYou short-term loans review
Find a lender that offers cash advances between $100 and $15,000.
finder.com’s rating: 2.5 / 5.0
LendYou is a loan connection service that works with lenders that can help you secure a cash advance. If you need some extra funds to help with a car payment, large purchase or any unexpected expense, LendYou’s lender network might be able to help.
Same business day to 1 business day
|Product Name||LendYou Short-term Loans|
|Turnaround Time||Same business day to 1 business day|
|Costs||Depends on your credit score and state of residency|
|Requirements||$1,000+ monthly income, direct deposit, US citizen or permanent resident, ages 18+|
How does LendYou work?
LendYou is a loan connection service that works with a number of independent third-party providers. Once you apply, your application is sent to LendYou’s affiliate lenders. If a lender thinks your a suitable candidate for a loan, you may receive a loan offer.
You can apply for a loan up to $15,000. The amount you’re approved for depends on the lender you’re connected with, the information you provide in your application and your state.
Features available from LendYou
- Generous loan amounts. LendYou has lenders in its network that offer loans up to $15,000.
- Minimal restrictions. Provided you use your loan funds for a legal purpose, there are very few restrictions on how you can use your loan.
- No collateral. Loans from LendYou’s network are unsecured so you won’t need to provide an asset when you apply.
- Bad credit is OK. The lenders LendYou connects you with accept applicants bad credit. As long as you have the ability to repay your loan, your score won’t play a large role in your approval.
How does LendYou compare with similar providers?
Check the websites of any providers you’re interested in to confirm they operate in your state of residence.
Costs to consider
LendYou doesn’t charge a fee when you use its service. However, if you’re approved for a loan and choose to accept the terms, you’ll be charged interest and fees for your loan. LendYou’s partner lenders could charge up to 1,386% APR for a short-term loan, which can often make even small loans difficult to repay. Be sure to take these costs into consideration before you agree to the loan.
Is Lendyou.com legit?
Yes. LendYou is a legit loan referral service that connects borrowers to potential lenders. While it doesn’t make any decisions regarding your loan acceptance, it still abides by the Online Lender Alliance (OLA) list of Best Practices. This keeps your needs as a borrower in mind when it comes to short-term lending practices.
Is LendYou safe to use?
Yes. LendYou is an accredited member of the Online Lenders Alliance (OLA). Members of the OLA abide by a Code of Conduct and Best Practices to help ensure customers are fully informed and treated fairly. To help secure your personal information, LendYou utilizes 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology.
Keep in mind that as a loan connection service, LendYou will share your personal information with providers in its network and possibly with marketing companies.
LendYou reviews and complaints
LendYou doesn’t have a BBB or Trustpilot page. If you do choose to use its service, confirm that the lender you’re connected with is legit before you sign a loan agreement.
How do I apply for a loan?
The online application for the LendYou loan should take you a few minutes to complete.
While each of LendYou’s providers have different requirements, these are the typical minimum eligibility criteria:
- Earn a minimum regular income of $1,000 per month
- Have a valid checking or savings account with direct deposit
- Meet or exceed the minimum age requirement for your state
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident
Steps to submit a loan application through LendYou
- Go to LendYou’s website.
- Select the type of loan you want: Cash advance loan, installment loan or personal loan.
- Enter the last four of your Social Security number, your email address, zip code and year of birth.
- Click on Terms & Conditions of Use to read the conditions and definitions you should know before signing up.
- Click Get Started.
- Complete the full application to get a decision in minutes.
What information will I need to submit?
You’ll need the following details on hand to complete your application:
- Personal details, including your name, date of birth, and Social Security number.
- Your employment information.
- Details about your financial situation, including how much your are paid and when.
- Your personal contact information, including your residential address, phone number and email address.
- Your bank account information.
LendYou gives its users a chance to fill out one application and see which loans they qualify for. This helps you make an informed decision regarding your finances, however you still need to compare your options. Short-term loans have high costs associated with them, so it’s best to look for a lender that can offer your the best rate.
Are payday loans available in my state?
Frequently asked questions
Short-term loan ratings
★★★★★ — Excellent
★★★★★ — Good
★★★★★ — Average
★★★★★ — Subpar
★★★★★ — Poor
We analyze short-term loan providers and similar services to help you weed out predatory lenders and find a company you can trust. We rate providers on a scale of one to five stars. Our ratings are based on factors that are most important to you, which include: loan amount, application process, fees, customer reviews and borrower experience.
Read the full methodology of how we rate short-term loan providers and similar services.