Send a hassle-free international transfer with low fees and a favorable exchange rate.
See how other services compare to 1st Contact Forex
1st Contact Forex exchange rates and fees
Exchange rate. 1st Contact’s exchange rates fall between the interbank rate (the truest exchange rate) and the rate offered by big banks. They are able to undercut the big banks and pass the savings on to you in the form of great rates. While the rates on their site are updated throughout the day, they must be viewed as indicative only.
Transfer fee. 1st Contact’s transfer fee is determined by the amount of the transfer and the destination.
The registration and transfer process
- Register. Register online in under two minutes. And there is no obligated to use the account once you have registered.
- Activate. Once you register you will receive an email requesting scanned or photographed copies of your passport and proof of your physical address.
- Transfer. Log into your account. Confirm the amount you want to transfer, the currency and the recipient’s details. Pay for your transfer, and once 1st Contact receives the funds, they’ll process your transfer.
What are the pros and cons of using 1st Contact Forex?
- You can get better exchange rates when compared to most banks
- Every fifth transfer you make using 1st Contact Forex does not incur any fees
- There is no minimum transfer amount
- Your recipient cannot pick up the transfer as cash
- 1st Contact is not the fastest method of making an international money transfer
Real questions from past users
Using 1st Contact Forex to send money overseas can lead to savings. However, it is important that you compare your options first.