Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy USD Coin (USDC)
A beginner's guide to buying and selling USDC in the US.
How to buy USD Coin
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying USD Coin.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports USDC. Most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account. Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy USD Coin.
- Buy USD Coin. Complete your USD Coin purchase and then find the best wallet to store USDC.
USD Coin (USDC) is the 14th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $15,760,427,948. The current price of USD Coin is $1.000, which is 0.218% higher than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $1.010 and $0.992 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of May 11, 2021 10:05 UTC.
Where to buy USD CoinFind an exchange to buy, sell and trade USDC by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
USD Coin coin priceUse our graph to track the performance of USDC over time.
USD Coin at a glance
|Total USDC supply||15,777,150,077|
|All time high||US$1.170|
USD Coin price performance over time!
How to sell USD Coin
You can cash out your USDC with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have USDC on.
If you store your USD Coin in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of USDC you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of USD Coin.
Ask an Expert