How to buy SingularityNET (AGIX)
Learn how to buy SingularityNET (AGIX) in our step-by-step guide.
SingularityNET (AGIX) is in the top 1,000 cryptocurrencies by market cap, valued at $375,420,758.
SingularityNET is a highly volatile asset capable of major price swings in a single day. Today AGIX is trading for $0.301364, which is slightly down from yesterday's trading price of $0.3068486746. SingularityNET's seen an increase of 620% over the past year.
So before you buy SingularityNET, make sure you understand these unique risks as well as its legal, regulatory and tax status here in the US.
If you're ready to get started, read on for step-by-step instructions and a list of platforms you can buy SingularityNET.
How to buy SingularityNET in 4 steps
The whole process can take as little as 15 minutes and all you'll need is a smartphone or computer, an internet connection, photo identification and a means of payment.
Compare crypto exchangesThe easiest way to buy SingularityNET is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
Create an accountTo create an account on an exchange, you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
Make a depositOnce verified, you can deposit USD using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, card and bank payments are widely accepted.
Buy SingularityNETYou can now exchange your funds for SingularityNET. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as simple as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like, you can now withdraw your SingularityNET to your personal wallet.
Where to buy SingularityNET
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade AGIX by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
How we keep this SingularityNET guide up-to-date
How do I find the best places to buy SingularityNET?
Cryptocurrency exchanges offer similar services, but differ in a few key ways – mainly fees, the range of cryptos available and payment methods. You can use our table to compare the features of popular cryptocurrency exchanges available in to help you choose the one that's right for you.
Some other factors you may want to consider are customer support, user reviews, ease of use and whether or not the exchange is registered with a local regulator. This information can be found by clicking on the exchange name in the table which will take you to its review page.
What will I need to buy SingularityNET?
To create an account on any cryptocurrency exchange you will need an email address. Some exchanges may also ask for a phone number and photo ID, so it's a good idea to have those ready.
An increasing number of cryptocurrency exchanges will ask to verify your identity before you can deposit funds and start trading SingularityNET.
- This process is known as Know Your Customer (KYC) and usually requires photo ID and a webcam or smartphone. You may also need to prove your address by uploading a copy of a recent bank statement or utility bill.
- Some exchanges allow you to deposit and trade cryptocurrencies without passing KYC, but they will not allow you to transfer local currency from your bank account. So if you are planning on purchasing AGIX with your local currency then you will need to pass KYC.
- Once you have verified your identity, it is a good idea to enable 2-factor authentication (2FA) before depositing any funds. This will increase the security of your account and help keep your funds safe.
What are the best ways to buy SingularityNET?
Once you've created an account, you will need to deposit funds to buy AGIX with. You can either deposit local currency from a bank account or credit card, or transfer cryptocurrency from another exchange or wallet. Here are some popular ways to to buy AGIX:
- Bank account: Transfers from local bank accounts are usually free, but you will need to double-check this with the exchange you choose – this information can be found in our table by clicking on 'view details'.
- Credit or debit card: Linking a card to your account is another convenient way to top up your account, but be aware that it usually attracts an additional fee. An advantage, though, is that you can use a card to make instant purchases or set up a recurring purchase.
- Cryptocurrency: You can usually purchase AGIX by trading it for another cryptocurrency like Bitcoin or a stablecoin. This varies between exchanges though, so you will need to search for AGIX on the spot market to see what cryptocurrencies it can be traded for.
What is the easiest way to buy SingularityNET?
The easiest way to buy AGIX is by placing an 'instant buy' order to purchase it for a fixed price but not all crypto exchanges offer this feature.
Alternatively, you can open a trade on the spot market which allows you to set your own price – this is the most common way to purchase cryptocurrency. Using the instant buy feature is straightforward but typically more expensive than using the spot market.
Best SingularityNET wallets to store your AGIX
You can keep your AGIX on the exchange you purchased it on, or move it to a personal wallet:
- Some people like to use their own wallets to guarantee total ownership over their assets, or to use them with other applications like DeFi services.
- Hardware wallets are typically considered to be the safest type of cryptocurrency wallet, as they use a physical device to enhance security in a number of ways. You can take a look at some of our top hardware wallet picks for self-custody of your AGIX below.
Is SingularityNET a good investment?
When considering if you want to invest in AGIX tokens, it's important to consider the following:
- Use-case. AGIX tokens are needed to access SingularityNET. Token holders can use AGIX to purchase goods and services in the marketplace and can vote on specific governance issues concerning the network's development.
- SingularityNET Foundation. As the network continues to evolve, SingularityNET will be regulated by a nonprofit foundation, whose activities are advised and monitored by a supervisory board. It could be worth assessing the members of this foundation and their project history within the AI or decentralized sectors.
- Competition. As AI and blockchain technologies are independently considered by some as the next frontier of computer science, there are naturally many companies trying to combine the two. It's important to compare SingularityNET to other players in the field and assess how they stack up. Blockchain AI companies include AlphaNetworks, Figure Technologies and Core Scientific.
Today's SingularityNET price versus ATH
Compare today's price of SingularityNET ($0.301364 USD) against its all-time high (ATH) price of $0.95023 on January 28, 2018. The closer the bar is to 100%, the closer AGIX is to reaching its ATH again.
How do I trade, convert or sell SingularityNET?You can convert or sell your AGIX with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have AGIX on.
- If you store your SingularityNET in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to convert or sell it on.
- Choose Sell or Convert and place a sell order.
- Choose the amount of AGIX you'd like to convert or sell.
- Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of SingularityNET.
- Complete your transaction and move your AGIX to a wallet for storage.
How to buy other cryptos
Are you visiting from outside the US?
More guides on Finder
How to buy PEPE (Ordinals) (PEPE)
This guide provides step-by-step instructions on how to buy PEPE (Ordinals), lists some exchanges where you can get it and provides daily price data on Ordinals.
Solana (SOL) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Solana and how the token will perform in the future.
How to buy Shiba Inu coin (SHIB) in
Learn how to buy in with our simple step-by-step guide and tips on what to know before you get started.
How to buy Dogecoin (DOGE)
Learn how to buy Dogecoin in the US with our simple step-by-step guide and tips on what to know before you get started.
How to buy Solana (SOL)
Learn how to buy Solana in the US with our simple step-by-step guide and tips on what to know before you get started.
Litecoin (LTC) price prediction 2023
Learn how to stake Solana (SOL) by following a step-by-step guide. Start earning interest on your crypto today.
How to buy BNB (BNB)
Learn how to buy Binance Coin in the US with our simple step-by-step guide and tips on what to know before you get started.
Cardano price prediction 2022
A panel of industry specialists give us their predictions on the price of Cardano over the next decade.
How to buy Cardano (ADA)
Learn how to buy Cardano in the US with our simple step-by-step guide and tips on what to know before you get started.
How to buy Litecoin (LTC)
Learn how to buy Litecoin in the US with our simple step-by-step guide and tips on what to know before you get started.