In need of a loan but don’t have time to research multiple lenders? HonestLoans can help.
Lender-matching services like HonestLoans could help you connect to multiple lenders at the best terms you’re eligible for.
|Min Loan Amount||$400|
|Max. Loan Amount||$2,500|
|Loan Term||Varies by lender|
|Turnaround Time||As soon as one business day|
|Requirements||Must be employed and receive regular income, earn at least $800 a month, have a checking account and be an 18+ years old legal US citizen.|
- Be employed and receive regular income
- Earn at least $800 a month
- Have a checking account
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be a legal US citizen
- Not reside in Arkansas, Arizona, Georgia, Oregon, Virginia, West Virginia or New York
What is HonestLoans?
HonestLoans is an online lender-matching service that works to connect you with lenders that may be able to meet your needs. You specify the criteria you’re interested in, and HonestLoans searches its network of lenders based on those specifications.
After you submit your application and find a match, you’re redirected to the lender’s site. That specific lender then provides you with the terms and conditions of your contract. You’re required to repay your loan according to these terms, so review them carefully before you accept the contract.
HonestLoans does not service residents of the following states: Arkansas, Arizona, Georgia, Oregon, Virginia, West Virginia or New York.
What are the benefits of HonestLoans?
- Fast turnaround. HonestLoans boasts fast turnaround that extends to the lenders it partners with. You could be approved in minutes and receive your funds in as little as one business day.
- Online application. No need to visit a storefront — you can apply from the comfort of your home or wherever you can connect to the Internet.
- Multiple options. Because HonestLoans works with a network of lenders, you could be matched with several providers to choose from.
- All credit is OK. Installment and payday loans are designed for people with less-than-perfect credit. As long as you have a steady income and can make your payments on time, you’ll likely qualify for funding.
- Use money for any purpose. Once you receive your funding, you can use it for just about anything, whether you need to pay overdue bills, fix your car or simply get by between paychecks.
How does HonestLoans compare to other providers?
Check the websites of any providers you’re interested in to confirm whether they operate in your state.
A selection of online installment loans you can apply for
A selection of lender-matching services you can apply with
Are there any fees to apply?
HonestLoans is a free matching service. It doesn’t collect any fees for your application or when it connects you with a lender. A few loan brokers work on commission or through a subscription service, but with HonestLoans, lenders pay to become a part of its network, meaning there’s no cost for you to find a loan.
Is HonestLoans safe to use?
Yes. Its website is equipped with a state-of-the-art 256-bit SSL encryption system that protects your data as you complete your application.
Is there anything I need to do before applying?
- Confirm your lender is legitimate. HonestLoans may not go through each of its lenders to check for above-board practices. It’s up to you to confirm that the lender you’re matched with is safe and secure.
- Make sure you can afford it. Installment and payday loans are notorious for sky high interest rates. Before taking out this type of loan, make sure you can afford the high payments that come along with it.
- Check your eligibility. While HonestLoans doesn’t necessarily require that its applicants have the best credit, it does want to make sure you have the ability to repay. Check the eligibility requirements below to avoid getting caught short during the application process.
What do I need to apply with HonestLoans?
To ensure a quick, easy process, confirm that you both qualify and have the information you’ll need on hand to complete the application.
To qualify, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old (or the age of majority in your state).
- Be US citizen or permanent resident.
- Have an operational checking account.
- Prove your income of at least $800 monthly.
- Not reside in any of the following states: Arkansas, Arizona, Georgia, Oregon, Virginia, West Virginia or New York.
- Your name, address, email and phone number.
- Your date of birth, Social Security number and details from a valid form of ID.
- Your employer’s name, address and phone number.
- Details about your income.
How do I apply?
To be matched with a lender in HonestLoans’s network:
1. Go to HonestLoans and click Start Here.
2. Enter your name, the last four digits of your Social Security number, your birth year and your ZIP code. Then click Continue.
3. Indicate how much you’re looking to borrow, entering all required information. Then submit your application.
You’ll be matched with lenders willing to take you on as a borrower. Once you’ve selected a loan, carefully review and accept the terms and rates offered by the lender.
If you want the option of choosing from among more than one loan offer, HonestLoans could be worth looking in to. It could match you to a short-term lender, despite your credit and financial situation.
But as with any type of loan, choosing a provider is a big decision. Make sure you take the time to shop around and compare your options before agreeing to any terms.
Are short-term loans available in my state?
Compare short-term loans in your state
Have any more questions about HonestLoans?
Is there anything I should know before taking out an installment loan?
- You should generally take out a short-term loan only in financial emergencies. This type of loan is typically a one-time solution that could exacerbate your hardship, if you’re not careful. If you have structural financial problems that cause you to have difficulty repaying debts, you might want to consider credit counseling.
- You’ll want to make sure that you can repay your short-term loan on time. Missing the due date on a repayment could result in stiff fees and penalties.
- Before accepting a short-term loan, carefully read the lender’s terms and conditions carefully so that you know exactly what you’re paying and when payments are due.