Florida Farm Bureau car insurance October 2020: Is it worth it?
Is Florida Farm Bureau right for you?
No info available
New car protection
|New car protection||No info available|
|Pay schedule||12 months|
|Claims methods||Online, Phone|
|Anti-theft device discount||No|
|Defensive driving discount||No|
|Good student discount||Yes|
|Safety device discount||No|
|Special employment discount||No|
What car insurance coverage does Florida Farm Bureau offer?
- Bodily injury liability - No
- Property damage liability - No
- Uninsured motorist bodily injury - No
- Uninsured motorist property damage - No
- Personal injury - No
- Medical payments - No
- Collision - Yes
- Comprehensive - No
What features does Florida Farm Bureau have?
- Roadside assistance - Optional
- Gap insurance - No
- Rental cars - No
- Pet injury - Yes
- Rideshare - No
- New car protection - No info available No info available
- SR22 - No
- Nonowner coverage -
- Temporary and short term - No
What car insurance discounts can I get with Florida Farm Bureau?
- Anti-theft device discount - No
- Bundling discount - No
- Defensive driving discount - No
- Good student discount - Yes
- Loyalty discount - No
- Homeowner discount - No
- Military discount - No
- Safety device discount - No
- Special employment discount - No
- Usage-based discount - No
- Other discounts - No
How to apply for Florida Farm Bureau car insurance
How to contact Florida Farm BureauCall (866) 275 7322 to get in touch with Florida Farm Bureau.
- In person
How to make a car insurance claim with Florida Farm Bureau