Debt Solutions Network product details
- Services offered:
- Debt consolidation and settlement. Unclear if it offers credit counseling
- Free consultation.
- Debt Solutions Network provides a free consultation and financial analysis for potential customers to determine if they’re a fit for the program
- No upfront costs; Fees are based on how much Debt Solutions Network saves you
- Types of debt accepted:
- Accepts unsecured debt, including credit cards, personal loans, payday loans and medical bills
- Typical turnaround:
- Typical settlement takes up to three years.
- Ratings, accreditation and memberships:
- Not BBB accredited or listed on AFCC/IAPDA websites.
- Direct or third-party negotiations.
- Direct debt relief service
- Customer service options:
- Phone: 586-716-8711
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET
How much does it cost?
Debt Solutions Network isn’t upfront about costs on its website. However, it does state that it doesn’t charge any upfront fees.
The amount you pay is a percentage based on the amount it saves you. For example, if you start with $100,000 in debt and Debt Solutions Network can save you $20,000, the fee you’re charged will be a percent of $20,000, not your starting debt.
You’ll still need to make payments toward your debt. Debt Solutions Network consolidates all your accounts into a single monthly payment — although it isn’t clear if this is a savings account in your name like other debt relief companies. So while it may be less than you’re currently paying, be prepared to continue budgeting for your debt while you’re using Debt Solutions Network.
How much could I save with Debt Solutions Network?
Debt Solutions Network claims it saves its customers an average of 50% — although it advertises that it could save you as much as 70%. The amount you save depends on the total amount you owe, the type of debt you have and your creditor’s willingness to negotiate.
What are the pros and cons of Debt Solutions Network?
- Reduces customer debt by 50% on average
- No fees until debt is reduced
- Helps correct errors in your credit report
- Doesn’t list details about fees
- No customer reviews on Trustpilot or the BBB
- Frequently asked question page has no information
- Website isn’t encrypted or secure
Compare more debt relief providers
Before you sign up with a debt relief company
Debt relief companies typically charge a percentage of a customer’s debt or a monthly program fee for their services. And not all companies are transparent about these costs or drawbacks that can negatively affect your credit score. Depending on the company you work with, you might pay other fees for third-party settlement services or setting up new accounts, which can leave you in a worse situation than when you signed up.
Consider alternatives before signing up with a debt relief company:
- Payment extensions. Companies you owe may be willing to extend your payment due date or put you on a longer payment plan if you ask.
- Nonprofit credit counseling. Look for free debt-management help from nonprofit organizations like the National Foundation for Credit Counseling.
- Debt settlement. If you can manage to pay a portion of the bill, offer the collection agency a one-time payment as a settlement. Collection agencies are often willing to accept a lower payment on your debt to close the account.
What is Debt Solutions Network?
Debt Solutions Network has been in business for 20 years. But beyond that, there isn’t much information available. There are no recent news articles about it, and the website doesn’t contain any details.
Debt Solutions Network reviews and complaints
|BBB accredited|| No |
|BBB rating|| Not rated|
|BBB customer reviews|| |
|Trustpilot Score|| |
|Customer reviews verified as of|| 12 October 2020|
Debt Solutions Network does not have any Trustpilot reviews.
Potential scam website: Debt Solution Network
Before signing up, confirm that the URL in your browser includes a final S in solutions. Otherwise, you may be on an unrelated site that could be a scam. Check to confirm the website you’re on includes information about the product, a detailed about page and ways to contact the company.
To help avoid confusion, visiting Debt Solutions Network through our site will take you to the legitimate page.
Is Debt Solutions Network legit?
Its pages aren’t encrypted, either, and you won’t find a business address on its page. Debt Solutions Network isn’t accredited with American Fair Credit Council (AFCC) or International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators (IAPDA), two prominent organizations that regulate how debt relief companies conduct business.
How do I get started?
You can reach out to Debt Solutions Network by phone or by filling out its contact form with these two steps:
- Click the CTA button on this page to be redirected to the Debt Solutions Network website.
- Fill out the contact form with your name, email, phone number and estimated amount of debt.
Debt Solutions Network will be in touch to discuss the process and set up a free consultation to determine if its debt relief program is right for you.
I’ve signed up. What happens next?
Debt Solutions Network will help you find a monthly payment that suits your budget. Then it will begin contacting your creditors and negotiate your debt. The program can take up to three years, but Debt Solutions Network will keep you updated and guide you to ways you can rebuild your credit score when all your debt is settled.
Debt relief is a complex process that can take years. Be sure to compare more debt relief providers before you sign up.