Check ‘n Go offers more than just payday loans. Is it the right solution for you?
If you’re considering a payday loan for an unexpected bill or emergency, Check ‘n Go might be a way to get the money you need quickly. With 24 hour customer support, they pride themselves on being there for their customers through the entire loan process. They strives to be a trusted and reliable payday loan resource in the industry.
Our review will take you through all of the factors you should consider when you’re thinking of taking out a loan.
How does getting a payday loan from Check ‘n Go work?
There are three simple steps to applying for a loan.
- Apply. The online application takes only a few minutes to complete, and won’t have to worry about faxing documents if you qualify for the faxless option.
- Collect your funds. If your application is approved, money can be deposited into your bank account as soon as the next business day.
- Repay. On your next payday, the loan amount and financing fees will be electronically withdrawn from your bank account.
- Payday loans. Payday loans are designed to meet your short-term financial needs, but they can be costly. Be sure you’re able to repay before taking out a loan.
- Installment loans. Installment loans function much like payday loans, but they don’t need to be repaid in one lump sum. Instead, the payments are spread out over a period of months.
- Prepaid debit card. If you want access to cash whenever you need it, a prepaid debit card may be helpful. Unlike payday and installment loans, a prepaid debit card only costs money when you use it. They function like traditional debit cards, but they usually have much higher interest.
- Easy application process. You can submit an online application in a matter of minutes or apply at a Check ‘n Go store.
- Quick access to funds. If you apply at a storefront, you can have your money within a few hours after approval. If you apply online, funds are typically transferred into your bank account as soon as the next business day.
- Use funds for any purpose. As long as you use the money for legitimate purposes, you are free to spend it any way you want.
- Bad credit is OK. You can apply for a Check ‘n Go payday loan even if you have bad credit. What matters most is your ability to repay.
- Be a US citizen or a permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years old (varies by state)
- Have a regular source of income
- Have an active bank account
- Your name and contact details
- Details from a valid form of ID
- Proof of income
- Your checking account details
How much does it cost to borrow from Check ‘n Go?
It depends on your state and how much you want to borrow. In general, a payday loan through Check ‘n Go works like any other–you repay both the principle (the amount you borrow) and all the associated costs (interest and financing fees).
Because fees vary from state to state, you’ll need to select yours drop-down menu on Check ‘n Go’s website to learn about the fees for your payday loan and the maximum amount you can borrow.
In accordance with state laws, other fees and charges may also apply, such rollover fees and collection fees. If you default, you may have to pay court fees and attorney costs.
What does Check ‘n Go offer?
Check ‘n Go provides more services than just payday loans, but they aren’t available in all states. Confirm they operate where you live before you apply.
What are the benefits of taking out a payday loan with Check ‘n Go?
How do Check ‘n Go loans compare?
Do I qualify for a payday loan from Check ‘n Go?
To apply, you have to meet these eligibility criteria:
You also have to provide some basic information.
Are payday loans available in my state?
Compare payday loans in your state
Frequently asked questions
What is a payday loan?
A payday loan is a short-term personal loan (typically $500 or less) that usually must be repaid within two weeks to a month. The repayment date is determined by your pay schedule. Because payday loans come with steep finance charges, it is not a long-term solution, but a temporary fix to an unexpected financial situation. Rules and regulations for payday loans vary from state to state.
How do I repay a Check 'n Go payday loan?
If you apply online, Check ‘n Go will withdraw the funds from your bank account on the due date. If you apply in-store, you’ll have to provide a post-dated check at the time of application. You can repay the loan ahead of time by paying cash at a Check ‘n Go in return for the post-dated check, but keep in mind they may charge prepayment fees.
Is there anything I should know before taking out a payday loan?
There are a few things you should know about payday loans in order to make the right decision for you.
First, you should generally only take out a payday loan in emergency situations because this type of loan is typically a short-term, one-time solution. If you have structural financial problems that cause you to have difficulty repaying debts, you should consider credit counseling.
Second, you’ll want to make sure you can repay your loan in a timely manner. Missing the due date on your repayment will result in additional charges. Avoid digging yourself into a deeper financial hole by taking on debt you can’t afford.
Third, before accepting a loan, be sure to read the lender’s terms and conditions carefully. It’s important to read the fine print so you know exactly what you are paying and when it is due.
What is the maximum loan term of payday loans?
It depends on the laws of your state.
Are there any application fees?
Yes. You will be charged a financing fee for taking out a payday loan.
I’m on Social Security. Can I apply for a Check 'n Go payday loan?
Yes. You can use your Social Security benefits or disability payments as acceptable sources of income in your payday application.
How long will it take for me to receive approved funds?
Funds are usually deposited into your bank account on the next business day. It ultimately depends on your bank.
Is having a checking account necessary?
Check ‘n Go requires applicants to have operational checking or savings accounts so they can transfer funds electronically.
Will a late payment on a loan affect my credit?
What happens if I know my payment will be late?
The best solution is to contact your loan provider and inform them. Usually, the lender will be willing to extend the payment deadline and find ways to help you through difficult financial times.