Check ‘n Go offers more than just payday loans. Is it the right solution for you?
If you’re considering a payday loan for an unexpected bill or emergency, Check ‘n Go might be a way to get the money you need quickly. With 24 hour customer support, they pride themselves on being there for their customers through the entire loan process. They strives to be a trusted and reliable payday loan resource in the industry.
Our review will take you through all of the factors you should consider when you’re thinking of taking out a loan.
How does getting a payday loan from Check ‘n Go work?
There are three simple steps to applying for a loan.
- Apply. The online application takes only a few minutes to complete, and won’t have to worry about faxing documents if you qualify for the faxless option.
- Collect your funds. If your application is approved, money can be deposited into your bank account as soon as the next business day.
- Repay. On your next payday, the loan amount and financing fees will be electronically withdrawn from your bank account.
How much does it cost to borrow from Check ‘n Go?
It depends on your state and how much you want to borrow. In general, a payday loan through Check ‘n Go works like any other–you repay both the principal (the amount you borrow) and all the associated costs (interest and financing fees).
Because fees vary from state to state, you’ll need to select yours drop-down menu on Check ‘n Go’s website to learn about the fees for your payday loan and the maximum amount you can borrow.
In accordance with state laws, other fees and charges may also apply, such rollover fees and collection fees. If you default, you may have to pay court fees and attorney costs.
What does Check ‘n Go offer?
Check ‘n Go provides more services than just payday loans, but they aren’t available in all states. Confirm they operate where you live before you apply.
- Payday loans. Payday loans are designed to meet your short-term financial needs, but they can be costly. Be sure you’re able to repay before taking out a loan.
- Installment loans. Installment loans function much like payday loans, but they don’t need to be repaid in one lump sum. Instead, the payments are spread out over a period of months.
- Prepaid debit card. If you want access to cash whenever you need it, a prepaid debit card may be helpful. Unlike payday and installment loans, a prepaid debit card only costs money when you use it. They function like traditional debit cards, but they usually have much higher interest.
What are the benefits of taking out a payday loan with Check ‘n Go?
- Easy application process. You can submit an online application in a matter of minutes or apply at a Check ‘n Go store.
- Quick access to funds. If you apply at a storefront, you can have your money within a few hours after approval. If you apply online, funds are typically transferred into your bank account as soon as the next business day.
- Use funds for any purpose. As long as you use the money for legitimate purposes, you are free to spend it any way you want.
- Bad credit is OK. You can apply for a Check ‘n Go payday loan even if you have bad credit. What matters most is your ability to repay.
How do Check ‘n Go loans compare?
Do I qualify for a payday loan from Check ‘n Go?
To apply, you have to meet these eligibility criteria:
- Be a US citizen or a permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years old (varies by state)
- Have a regular source of income
- Have an active bank account
You also have to provide some basic information:
- Your name and contact details
- Details from a valid form of ID
- Proof of income
- Your checking account details
- Are payday loans available in my state?
Check ‘n Go payday loans aren’t available in the following states:
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia