Get access to funds quickly through a payday loan; you can even apply if you have bad credit.
Check City is a state licensed lender with an online presence and storefronts in Utah, Nevada, Virginia and Colorado. This lender specializes in providing short-term loans, as well as many other lending and financial services. Some of these include money orders, prepaid debit cards, prepaid wireless services, gold buying services, tax services and insurance solutions.
Check City lets you apply for a loan even if you don’t have a good credit history. Their online application process is quick and easy, and you can look forward to a quick approval and disbursement of funds.
|Product Name||Check City Payday Loan|
|Min Loan Amount||Depends on state of residency|
|Max. Loan Amount||Depends on state of residency|
|Loan Term||Varies by state|
|Turnaround Time||Next day|
|Costs||Depends on state of residency.|
|Requirements||You must have a checking account, photo ID and steady income.|
- Have a steady source of income
- A current State or Federal ID
- A Checking Account
- Product Name: Check City payday loan
- Loan Term: Up to 31 days, depeding on state
- APR: Varies by your state of residency and loan terms, but can be as high as 920.17% or more
- Borrower maximums: Varies
What benefits come with a Check City payday loan?
As a Check City customer you can expect:
- Quick processing. When applying in-store, the loan approval process only takes a few minutes, and you can receive your cash the same day. When applying online, funds are usually deposited into your bank account by the next day.
- Multiple services. Check City’s services are not limited to payday loans. In any Check City store, you have access to a number of products. See the list below.
- Apply even if you have a bad credit history. Check City accepts applications from individuals with poor credit as long as the applicant has the ability to repay the loan. However, you will be charged a hefty financing charge, and like all same-day loans, you should expect a high APR.
How do Check City payday loans compare?
Products offered by Check City
In addition to payday loans, Check City also provides
- Cash advances
- Check cashing
- Installment loans
- Business check cashing
- Installment title loans
- Title loans
- Money orders
- Prepaid debit cards
- Prepaid wireless
- Gold buying
- Money transfers
- Tax services
- Bill pay services
Son's broken armJamie has a great budget, but this month she fell a little short due to the medical bills from her son’s broken arm. The x-rays cost about $100.
Fortunately, she contacts Check City and finds out the minimum she can borrow online is $100 with a $20 fee after a term of 30 days. Jamie knows she’ll be able to pay it off by the end of the month and adjusts her budget accordingly. Now her son has a cast and Jamie doesn’t have to worry about being late on the rent or her car payment.
What are the costs of borrowing from Check City?
Check City gives you a clear indication of all associated fees and charges through the loan offer document. These vary from state to state. Applying online or in-store may also have a bearing on the costs.
The APR also varies depending on the loan term and the state in which you live. Loan renewals and extensions attract fees. You may also have to pay late fees, NSF fees and finance charges as the loan progresses.
Because payday loans are accompanied by high charges, carefully examine the terms and conditions of your loan before accepting the offer. You should never take out a loan unless you know you have the ability to repay.
Are Check City loans safe?
Check City vows to stand by their word and services. Every Check City loan is legal and backed by lending laws for your peace of mind.
How do I apply?
You can apply for a Check City payday loan by visiting any Check City location or their website.
- A checking account
- A valid photo ID
- A regular source of income
- Your complete name, date of birth, Social Security number, home address, email address, and phone number
- Income and employment information, like your gross monthly income, pay period, next payday, and employer’s name and phone number
- Your bank account number and routing number.
- Identity information from your driver’s license, state-issued ID, military ID or passport
Frequently asked questions
What is a payday loan?
Is Check City a direct lender?
Yes! Check City is licensed in each state where it operates and is the direct lender of your loan (with the exception of Texas, where Check City services your loan through an affiliated short-term loan provider).
Can I apply over the phone?
Yes. Keep in mind you will need to fax documents to Check City in order to apply by this method.
How do I make payments?
There are a number of ways to make payments on your loan. Funds can be drafted from your bank account, Check City can deposit the check you left as collateral, or you can pay using cash or a debit card. Repayment options depend on whether you applied for the loan in-store or online.
How do I receive proceeds from the loan?
If you apply online, approved funds transfer into your nominated bank account. If you apply in-store, you will receive cash.
Can I pay the loan amount ahead of time?
Yes, you can pay the loan off completely before the end of the term without incurring any penalties.