Apply for a short-term loan — even if you have poor credit history — and repay it on your next payday.
CashAdvance.com has offered their services since 1997 and ranks amongst the most trusted resources for cash loans in the US. CashAdvance.com is not a direct lender but works as a loan connection service, connecting customers to lenders based on individual requirements. Working with CashAdvance.com gives you access to some of best short-term loan lenders.
CashAdvance.com does not charge any fees from its customers – all the fees you’ll have to pay are ones that are charged by the lender. Through their website, CashAdvance.com provides an array of educational material that is free to use by anyone.
|Min Loan Amount||$100|
|Max. Loan Amount||$999|
|Loan Term||Up to 12 months|
|Turnaround Time||1–2 days|
|Costs||Determined by the lender based on the information you submit.|
|Requirements||You must be at least 18 years old with take-home monthly income of at least $1,000 after taxes.|
- Quick cash loans.
- Fast, simple application process.
- Attempts to match you to a lender that meets your needs.
- High APRs of up to 1,564%.
- May sell your data as a lead to other lenders.
- You must be employed
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- An income of at least $1,000 a month after taxes
- Must have a current phone number and valid email address
What does CashAdvance.com offer?
CashAdvance.com specializes in connecting borrowers with short term lenders. These loans are also commonly referred to payday loans and cash advances.
- Cash loans. You can borrow between $100 and $999 through a typical cash loan, but the maximum depends on governing state laws which vary from state to state. If you can demonstrate the ability to repay the loan, your past credit history will not automatically disqualify you from approval. You will have to repay the loan on or before your next payday, although you can seek extensions in certain states.
- Loan amount calculator. The CashAdvance.com website offers a scale that takes into account the APR so you can see how much repay compared to what you borrow. So If you pay your loan back on time, you’ll know exactly how much you’ll be charged.
How do CashAdvance.com short term loans compare?
Why should you consider taking out a short term loan through CashAdvance.com?
- Save time and effort. CashAdvance.com works with a large network of nationwide cash loan providers. You can trust them to find the best loan to fit your needs.
- Fast and simple. CashAdvance.com takes no more than a few minutes to apply and to connect your application with a suitable lender. Once you are notified of approval, you can expect the money to be transferred into your bank account the next business day.
- Use money for any purpose. You are free to decide what to do with the money from your cash loan. You can use it for everyday expenses, paying bills or any unexpected expense.
- Bad credit is okay. Bad credit history does not have to deter you from applying from this cash loan – you can apply as long as you have the ability to repay.
How much will it cost you to borrow?
CashAdvance.com is not a lender, therefore, they do not charge fees. However, the lender that takes your loan will charge an APR and fees of their own. You are under no obligation to pay the lender any fees until you accept the loan contract. All fees will be be mentioned in the contract, so read it carefully. Fees can vary from lender to lender based on how much you borrow and will align with state laws. You will be required to pay late charges and NSF fees if you don’t pay your loan on time. Refinancing the loan will bring additional fees.
Is CashAdvance.com reliable?
CashAdvance.com is a broker that boasts connecting you with lenders you may not reach otherwise. By completing its online application, you are authorizing CashAdvance.com to share your information with lenders and other marketing partners that could text you, call you or leave prerecorded messages at any number you supply — sometimes long after you’ve applied. Before you apply for any loan, be sure to read the fine print to understand exactly what the lender will do with your information.
CashAdvance.com ensures all loans are with reputable short term loan lenders, and it provides its customers with information that can assist them in making responsible borrowing decisions. Its policies are in line with regulations set by Fair Lending laws. The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau oversees the short term loan market, and as a borrower, you get protection through the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
How you can apply for a cash loan from CashAdvance.com
- At least 18 years of age
- Permanent US resident or an American citizen
- Steady job and earn $1,000 or more (after taxes) each month
- Checking or savings account
- Valid phone number and email address
Required documents & information:
- Personal information including email address, birthday and social security number
- Employment status and your employer’s name and phone number
- Monthly salary and the date of your next payday
- Checking account details
Frequently asked questions
How long does the entire process take?
You can complete the application in around five to 10 minutes, and if CashAdvance.com connects your application with a lender, you can expect to hear from the lender in minutes. Once you accept the contract you’ll get the money the following business day.
How do I get the money?
The approved funds are transferred into your nominated bank account electronically.
How and when do I repay the loan?
The lender in question requests the funds from your bank account on the due date, which would be your next payday.
What if I can’t pay on time?
Lenders that are part of CashAdvance.com’s network have different policies when it comes to late payments, and state laws determine just how much any lender can charge.
Are there any benefits of applying for a loan through CashAdvance.com as a repeat customer?
Repeat customers can login to the CashAdvance.com and expedite the application process for subsequent loans.