Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
BMW iNext insurance rates
Compare car insurance for your BMW iNext
Get the cheapest quotes for your BMW iNext
Just enter your ZIP code and click Compare.
Get insurance quotes for your iNext
What factors affect insurance for the BMW iNext?Insurance rates for the BMW iNext are based on theft rates, vehicle performance, repair costs and other factors that vary between makes and models. Here’s how the iNext compares to other vehicles.
- Type of car. The BMW iNext is an SUV, which tend to be pricier to insure.
- Theft. Theft rates for this car are low, which may lower the cost of insurance.
- Repairs. Repairs for this car are average, which typically leads to average insurance premiums.
- Safety ratings. This car has good safety ratings, which typically makes cars cheaper to insure.
- Fuel type. Cars with electric engines are usually slightly more expensive to insure than other fuel types.
- Trim. Generally, your insurance goes up when you opt for a pricier trim level or more features upgrades. Popular trim levels for this model include the Base trim, depending on the model year.
- Coverage. For an SUV, you might consider a policy with your state's required coverage with high liability limits plus collision and comprehensive coverage. And the more coverage you have, the higher your insurance rates.
- Warranty. New iNexts come with a 48 months / 50,000 mile warranty from BMW plus roadside assistance.
- Manufacturer deals. Currently, BMW is offering Monthly lease payments of $409 per month for 36 months is based on an adjusted capitalized cost of $35,255 (MSRP of $40,295, including destination and handling fee of $995, less $2,665 customer down, $0 security deposit and suggested dealer contribution of $1,375 and $500 Lease Credit, $500 Loyalty/ Conquest Certificate). You can also find other financing deals from BMW by checking with your local dealer.
What discounts does the iNext qualify for?You could save money on car insurance for your BMW iNext if it comes equipped with certain safety features.
- Anti-lock brake discount
- Anti-theft discount
- Passive restraint discount
- Safety device discount