Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Capital One® Savor® Cash Rewards Credit Card vs. Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card
Choose cash back or travel rewards.
These two Capital One cards come with an intro $0 annual fee for the first year and $95 after that, and with no 0% intro APR period. The main difference is that the Capital One® Savor® Cash Rewards Credit Card lets you earn accelerated cash back on dining, entertainment and at grocery stores, while the Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card lets you earn flat cash back on all purchases. Also, the latter has a higher signup bonus.
Check out the table below to find out about these cards’ perks and features.
Summary of card features
Capital One® Savor® Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Cash back. Earn 4% back on dining and entertainment, and 2% back at grocery stores. Purchases made on sporting tickets at Vivid Seats earn 8% cash back until January 2022. All other purchases earn 1% cash back.
- Signup bonus. Earn $300 bonus cash once you spend $3,000 in your first 3 months when you opened your account.
- High minimum credit line. Your credit line depends on multiple factors, but with this card you won't get a lower credit line than $5,000.
Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card
- Earn an unlimited 2x miles on all purchases.
- Get a 50,000-mile welcome offer after you spend $3,000 in your first 3 months.
- Get various travel benefits, including a TSA PreCheck or Global Entry statement credit worth $100.
Compare credit cards
Ask an Expert