Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Compare Capital One credit cards for fair and poor credit
Build your credit and earn cash back on all of your purchases.
Use our table to compare Capital One cards for fair and poor credit. Select up to four cards and click "Compare" to see how their features stack up. You can also select "Show filters" to narrow your search to products that fit your credit score range and have the perks you need most.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card review
An excellent luxury travel card from Capital One.
- Capital One Spark 2% Cash Plus Review
Earn unlimited 2% cash back with no preset spending limit.
- Capital One SavorOne Student Cash Rewards Credit Card review
An excellent new student card for unlimited cash back.
- Capital One Quicksilver Student Cash Rewards Credit Card review
A solid 1.5% cashback student card from Capital One with a few nice perks.
- Capital One extended warranties: How do they work?
You’ll find the benefit with a wide variety of Capital One cards.
- Capital One car rental insurance: How does it work?
Capital One Visa cards, and some Mastercard products, offer the perk.
- Capital One virtual credit card: How does it work?
Protect your credit card from fraud with virtual credit card numbers.
- How to activate a Capital One credit card
Learn how to activate your new Capital One credit card.
- Does Capital One have purchase protection?
Capital One purchase protection offers coverage against damage or theft on eligible items.
- How to get a Capital One cash advance
Use your card to get cash from your credit line, but at a high cost.