Need extra funds by tomorrow? This service may connect you with a lender that can help.
We know that everyone's situation is unique and we aim to help you find the right product for you. We may receive compensation when you visit our partners' sites or are approved for their products. You can read more about how we maintain editorial independence and how we make money here.BorrowJet.com is a loan connection service that helps connect your payday loan application with a lender that can best meet your needs. You can borrow up to $1,000 through BorrowJet.com. Keep in mind that after receiving the loan you’ll need to repay it on your next payday.
BorrowJet.com lets you apply for a loan if you have bad credit, which is a plus. The online application takes little time to complete, and once a lender approves your application, you can normally get the money in your bank account by the next business day.
|Min Loan Amount||$100|
|Max. Loan Amount||$1,000|
|Loan Term||Next payday|
|Turnaround Time||Next Business Day|
|Costs||$25 to $30 for every $100 borrowed|
|Requirements||You must receive regular income, be a US citizen and have a checking account|
- Safe, secure online application.
- Get fast approval
- No collateral required for approval.
- Maximum loan amount vary by state.
- Loans may not be available in all states.
- Fees vary by lender you ultimately apply with.
- Must be employed or receive income on regular basis.
- Be at least 18 years old, and citizen of the United States.
- Have valid checking account with activated direct deposit option.
- And earn at least $1000 per month.
How does getting a loan through BorrowJet.com work?
While you’re able to apply for a payday loan through BorrowJet.com even though you may have bad credit, you still have to meet certain eligibility criteria. The first step in applying is to complete and submit an online application form. BorrowJet.com reviews your application within 30 minutes and then connects you with a suitable lender.
Next, BorrowJet.com redirects you to the chosen lender’s website, where you can get a clear indication of the loan’s terms and also find out about all applicable fees and charges. Review these before you accept the loan contract, and once you do, you can normally expect the lender to transfer the money into your bank account by the following business day.
What to expect when borrowing with BorrowJet.com
If you’re considering applying for a payday loan through BorrowJet.com, knowing what to expect ahead of time can help. You can look forward to the following:
- Easy application and a quick disbursement of funds. The online application that you have to submit is simple and doesn’t require too much information — you can complete it in around five to 10 minutes. Once the lender approves your loan and you accept the contract, you can expect the money to get to your bank account by the next business day.
- Use money for different purposes. You can do just about anything with the proceeds of your loan. You can use the money to pay overdue bills, repair your home, repair your car, or just get by after a temporary financial setback.
- Apply with bad credit. Bad credit history can get in the way of securing a conventional loan, but you can apply for a payday loan through BorrowJet.com even if you have a low credit score. Showing that you have an ability to repay the loan is what’s important.
- No collateral required. Payday loans available through BorrowJet.com are unsecured, so you don’t have to provide any kind of collateral.
What is a payday loan?
A payday loan, also known as a cash advance loan, is a short-term personal loan (typically $500 or less) that usually must be repaid within two weeks to a month. The repayment date is determined by your pay schedule. Because payday loans come with steep finance charges, it is not a long-term solution, but a temporary fix to an unexpected financial situation. Rules and regulations for payday loans vary from state to state, and are even not permitted in some states.
The costs of borrowing
Different aspects have an effect on the fees you end up paying. The state you reside in and the loan amount affects the total fees that are payable, but also know that lenders that are part of BorrowJet.com’s network have different fee structures.
Upon your application’s approval, you get to review the loan contract before accepting it. This is where you can review the fees you will be charged. Only after you accept this contract does the loan come into effect, and until this point you have no obligations. There are no fees for using the services of BorrowJet.com.
How do BorrowJet.com payday loans compare?
How to apply for a payday loan from BorrowJet.com
- You’re an American citizen
- Your employment history is at least six months old
- You earn $1,000 or more per month
- You have an operational bank account
Required documents & information:
- Your complete name and postal address
- Details of an operational checking or savings account (including your bank’s name, its ABA/routing number, your account number, and the bank’s phone number)
- Your work details, such as your employer’s name and contact information