In a rush? This service can quickly help you find a lender.
BorrowJet has a network of lenders that offer short-term loans that you might be eligible for, no matter your credit. But its lenders are still costly, and you’ll need to be employed to qualify.
|Product Name||Borrow Jet Loans|
|Min Loan Amount||$100|
|Max. Loan Amount||$1,000|
|Loan Term||Next payday|
|Turnaround Time||Next Business Day|
|Costs||$25 to $30 for every $100 borrowed|
|Requirements||You must receive regular income, be a US citizen and have a checking account|
- Safe, secure online application.
- Get fast approval
- No collateral required for approval.
- Maximum loan amount vary by state.
- Loans may not be available in all states.
- Fees vary by lender you ultimately apply with.
- Must be employed or receive income on regular basis.
- Be at least 18 years old, and citizen of the United States.
- Have valid checking account with activated direct deposit option.
- And earn at least $1000 per month.
What is BorrowJet?
BorrowJet is a short-term loan connection service. It works by having you fill out an online form, which is then used to find a lender that might suit your needs.
You may be connected with a lender that offers loans up to $1,000. However, it’s not guaranteed that you’ll be able to borrow that much. Not all of the lenders in BorrowJet’s network offer such large amounts, and many states limit the amount short-term loan providers are able to lend.
If you are connected with a lender, you’ll be able to review your potential terms — and the full cost of your loan — before you agree to a loan. But don’t worry: It won’t cost you anything to be connected with a lender so you can see how much you might be able borrow.
What are the benefits of using BorrowJet?
If you’re considering applying for a payday loan through BorrowJet.com, knowing what to expect ahead of time can help. You can look forward to the following:
- Available in 46 states. BorrowJet has lenders in its network throughout the US. Provided you are not a resident of Arkansas, New York, Vermont or West Virginia, you may qualify for a short-term loan.
- Free to use. Like many connection services, you won’t have to pay any fees to see if you may be eligible for a loan from a short-term lender.
- Bad credit OK. Payday loans — as well as other short-term loans — don’t require borrowers to have the best credit. As long as you meet the minimum income and employment requirements, and have an active bank account, you may qualify for a loan.
What to watch out for
- No online reviews. BorrowJet doesn’t have any reviews from trusted sites like the Better Business Bureau or Trustpilot. You’ll have to rely on reviews of the lender you’re connected with to know if you’ve found a good deal.
- Must be currently employed. In order to be connected to a lender, you must have had a job for the last six months and be currently employed. In addition, you’ll have to meet a minimum monthly income of at least $1,000.
- Limited info. BorrowJet doesn’t have the most robust website out there. You won’t find information on potential lenders or financial tips that many short-term loan websites provide.
Compare short-term loan connection services like BorrowJet
Must read: Beware of high costs
While BorrowJet is free to use, you’ll still need to pay attention to the cost of your loan. Payday loans, as well as other short-term loan options, are expensive. This is because many states allow lenders to charge fees of $15 to $20 for every $100 borrowed. And you’ll have to repay your loan — including those fees — within a few weeks.
This means many borrowers struggle to make repayments. Before you get connected, consider some short-term loan alternatives.
Is it safe to use BorrowJet?
For the most part. BorrowJet works to keep your information secure with 128-bit SSL system, which encrypts all the information you send through its online form. However, your information will still be shared. This is a common practice for connection services, but it also means that you may be subject to multiple marketing calls long after you need a loan.
What do borrowers say about BorrowJet?
There isn’t much out there on BorrowJet. And while this isn’t uncommon for short-term loan connection services — most people opt to leave reviews on lenders instead — it may make some people uncomfortable. You won’t know how well it connects borrowers to lenders until after you fill out its online form.
One way to make sure you’ve been connected with a legit lender is to check that lender’s reviews. If it has a Better Business Bureau (BBB) or Trustpilot page, or has multiple reviews on other websites, you’ll know how others fared when borrowing.
Am I eligible?
To be connected with a lender, you’ll have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must have a regular monthly income of at least $1,000.
- You must be currently employed for the last six months.
- You must have an valid checking or savings account.
- You must be a US citizen.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
How do I complete BorrowJet’s online form?
Like many short-term loan connection services, BorrowJet has a simple form that can quickly be filled out. To keep things fast, follow these steps:
- Visit BorrowJet’s website. Select how much you want to borrow, then enter your zip code and email address. Click Get Started.
- Enter your name, address, date of birth, ID number and Social Security number into the first section.
- Enter your bank account information, including your account number, into the second section.
- Enter your employment information, monthly income and pay frequency into the third section.
It may take a few minutes for BorrowJet to process your information and connect you with a lender. If you aren’t connected, you may be able to apply again. Or you could consider looking into another connection service.
What documents do I need?
You won’t need much to use BorrowJet. As long as you know your bank account information, have your ID ready and can fill out information about your employment, you’re unlikely to really need any documentation at this stage of the borrowing process. However, if you are connected with a lender, you may be required to fax or email proof of income, residence or employment.
I was connected with a lender. Now what?
BorrowJet will redirect you to the lender’s website where you can finish your application. Be sure to go over the lender’s terms and check to make sure it’s legit before you submit you take out a loan. You should be given an outline of the pay schedule and the full cost of the loan. If not, you may want to skip this lender and find one that’s more upfront about its loans.
If the lender approves you, it will send your loan funds to your bank account. From here, you’ll interact directly with your lender — not BorrowJet. If you run into any problems or have any questions, reach out to your lender’s customer service team.
A short-term loan connection service like BorrowJet can be convenient if you need a loan and don’t have much time to compare lenders. All you need is a few minutes to fill out an online form, and you could potentially be connected with a lender that can quickly process your application.
But it comes at a high cost, and your personal information may continue to be used long after you’re done repaying your loan. If you’d rather go through a direct lender, you can browse our guide to payday loans to compare your options.