Disclaimer: This information is not financial advice or an endorsement of cryptocurrency or any specific provider, service or offering. Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile and high risk. Do your own research and seek financial advice before buying. Please check with providers if their services are available in your state.
What fiat and cryptocurrencies are supported?
- Supported fiat currencies:
- Supported cryptocurrencies:
Approximately 49 cryptocurrencies
Which payments methods are accepted?
- Bank transfer (ACH)
- Bank transfer
- Debit card
- Wire transfer
Who can use Binance.US?
Binance.US is for US residents only, including Puerto Rico, and is available in most states.
But Binance.US is not available to residents of:
- New York
- North Carolina
Fees and limits
The fees below are accurate as of 25 September 2019.
|ACH deposit/withdrawal fees||None|
|Wire deposit/withdrawal fees||$0 deposit fee, $15 withdrawal fee|
|Cryptocurrency deposit/withdrawal fees||Network fees apply|
How fast will my funds be available?
Cryptocurrency deposits will take a few minutes, wire transfers may be available same day and ACH transfers can take two to three days.
Withdrawal times will vary by method. Cryptocurrency withdrawals are fast, wire transfers can be same day and ACH transfers may take a few days.
Is Binance.US safe to use?
- Regulation. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services, which is licensing the Binance trading engine. Binance.US operates in compliance with its US regulatory obligations.
- Verification process. Verification is required for trading, and there are different verification tiers available.
- Security features. Binance.US follows industry best practices when securing customer digital assets. User funds are held by a third-party trust company based in Nevada.
Binance verification tiers
There are multiple verification tiers. The process depends on which verification type you want to complete.
- Basic verification is for crypto (USDT) trading only and has a $5,000 USD equivalent daily withdrawal limit. There are no documents required and you’ll just need to enter a few personal details.
- Advanced verification is for crypto (USDT) trading only and has a $1 million USD equivalent daily withdrawal limit. Just complete basic verification and then upload your identification documents.
- Fiat verification is for USD deposits and withdrawals. You’ll need to fill out a form online and submit it for checking.
Compare alternatives to Binance.US
Not yet rated
|Go to site
BTC, BCH, BSV, ADA, DOGE, EOS, ETC, FIL, XLM, ZEC & 50+ more
Bank transfer (ACH), Credit card, Debit card, PayPal, Bank transfer (SEPA)
Instant Card Withdrawal: Up to 1.5% of the transaction plus a minimum of $0.55
Outgoing Wire Transfer: $25
Fees vary by location and payment method.
Not yet rated
|Go to site
BTC, ETH, BCH, XRP, DASH, LTC, ETC, ADA, MIOTA, XLM & 10+ more
Bank transfer, Credit card, Debit card, Neteller, PayPal, Online banking, Skrill
Fees vary. Overnight and weekend fees apply
US$5 (minimum withdrawal of US$50)
Not yet rated
|Go to site
BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, ATOM, XTZ, XLM, LINK, CRO, BCH & 130+ more
Credit card, Cryptocurrency, PayPal, TransferWise, SEPA
Cryptocurrency: Fees vary
How do I create an account at Binance.US?
To get started with your Binance.US account:
- Register. Enter your email and choose a password on the Registration screen.
- Get verified. You need to be verified to trade on Binance.US. This means providing information about yourself and may include presenting ID documents.
- Make a deposit. To start trading, deposit cryptocurrency or US dollars. You can make deposits from your bank account via ACH or wire transfers.
- Trade. Once your funds have arrived, you can trade between US dollars and cryptocurrency with a flat 0.1% fee.
What else do I need to know about Binance.US?
Binance.US was created after the main Binance exchange blocked US users.
It is headed by a former Ripple executive, and the company operating it is a significant figure in the cryptocurrency industry. However, Binance.US is a separate entity to Binance, so benefits such as the Binance SAFU fund may not be available there.
In a nutshell
- USD available. Binance.US offers another fiat gateway for the United States.
- Flat 0.1% trading fees. This is a very competitive rate for the type of service being offered.
- Variety. There is a limited range of coins available.
- Limited features. Binance.US is primarily a fiat-crypto gateway. Although it offers BTC and USDT markets, it does not offer any advanced features or trade types.
Ready to sign up?Back to top
Compare Binance.US against other exchanges
Frequently asked questions
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly
volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance is no guarantee of
future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information.
You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory
requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may
have holdings in the cryptocurrencies discussed.