If you’re searching for a flexible short term loan, take a look at what Big Picture Loans has to offer.
We know that everyone's situation is unique and we aim to help you find the right product for you. We may receive compensation when you visit our partners' sites or are approved for their products. You can read more about how we maintain editorial independence and how we make money here.Big Picture Loans formerly operated as Castle Payday.
Big Picture Loans is completely owned and operated entity of the Lac Vieux Desert Band of Lake Superior Chippewa Indians. This tribally-owned lender is registered with the tribe’s reservation in Watersmeet, Michigan and carries out all its operations there.
How borrowing from Big Picture Loans works
Borrowing through Big Picture Loans works in the same basic manner as other financial institutions. To qualify, you have to meet basic eligibility criteria, including being 18 years old or older, having a bank account and earning at least $700 per month.
If Big Picture Loans receives all the required information through your application before 5p.m. CST Monday to Friday, it can verify your details on the same day, and you may be able to receive your approved funds in your bank account electronically by the next business day.
It is important you read the loan contract and make all your payments on time. These payments are predetermined and done in installments, and you cannot renew your loan with Big Picture Loans.
Compare Big Picture Loans to other short term loan providers
Check with the lender to be sure it operates in your state of residence.
Why should you consider taking out a Big Picture Loans loan?
While comparing lenders, keep these features of Big Picture Loans in mind:
- Bad credit is OK. As long as you have a regular source of income, you can apply for a loan through Big Picture Loans
- Online loan calculator. The Big Picture Loans website gives you access to an online loan calculator that you can use this to see how finance charges add up for different loan amounts. It also provides an example of what your repayment schedule might look like.
- Quick and easy process. Completing the online application takes no more than a few minutes. If you apply during business hours, you a Big Picture Loans representative will call you in as little as 15 minutes. Once you accept the loan contract, Big Picture Loans disburses the approved funds by the following business day.
- No prepayment penalties. Big Picture Loans lets you repay the entire loan amount ahead of schedule without charging any penalties.
How much will it cost you to borrow from Big Picture Loans?
You can apply for a loan from $200 to $1,500. Your APR will depend on how often your payments are scheduled and the duration of the loan as well as your current financial situation. The loan contract you receive lists all applicable charges so be sure to review these carefully before you sign.
If you think you’ll be unable to pay your loan on time, avoid taking it out in the first place. A late or missed payment will result in additional fees.
How can I apply for a payday loan from Big Picture Loans?
Applying is a simple online process as long as you have the information you’ll need close at hand.
- Be a US citizen or a permanent resident
- Be at least 18 years old
- Earn a minimum of $700 per month
- Have a functional phone number
- Have an operational bank account
- Your name, contact information, Social Security number and date of birth
- Your driver’s license or state ID number
- Your annual individual income and pay schedule
- Your employer’s name and contact details
Are payday loans permitted in your state?
Hover over your state of residence (or click on your state if you’re using a mobile device) to find out if payday loans are legal in your state.