We value our editorial independence, basing our comparison results, content and reviews on objective analysis without bias. But we may receive compensation when you click links on our site. Learn more about how we make money from our partners.
Compare top Bank of America business cards
Which Bank of America small business card is best for you?
Bank of America doesn’t have as many cards in its business suite as other issuers – you won’t find a Bank of America corporate card, for example. But the bank makes up for this in quality, offering great perks for small businesses that can help you save money while avoiding high interest in the long run.
Compare Bank of America business credit cards
Use our table to sort Bank of America small business credit cards by name, intro APR, annual fee and more.
Best Bank of America business credit cards
Bank of America business credit cards fall into several categories, each with benefits and potential drawbacks to consider.
Quick look at best business credit cards from Bank of America
- Business Advantage Travel Rewards World Mastercard® credit card: Best for travel rewards
- Alaska Airlines Visa® Business Card: Best for airline rewards
- Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card: Best for cashback rewards
- Platinum Visa® Business Credit Card: Best for purchases
Best for travel rewards: Business Advantage Travel Rewards World Mastercard® credit card
For small businesses looking for a general rewards card, the Business Advantage Travel Rewards World Mastercard® credit card may be a good choice. You’ll earn 3x points for bookings through the Bank of America Travel Center and 1.5x points on all other purchases. Redeem your points for statement credit toward flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises, vacation packages or baggage fees, or redeem them for cash back and gift cards.
Best for airline rewards: Alaska Airlines Visa® Business Card
Business owners who frequently fly with Alaska Airlines or Virgin America — which merged back in April 2018 — might find the Alaska Airlines Visa® Business Card valuable. You’ll earn 3x miles for purchases directly with Alaska Airlines and Virgin America, and 1x miles for all other purchases.
Best for cashback rewards: Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card
For businesses that spend up to $250,000 a year on gas and office supplies, the Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card might be a strong choice. Otherwise, consider the American Express® Blue Business Cash Card.
Best for purchases: Platinum Visa® Business Credit Card
The Platinum cards offer one of the lowest possible APRs on purchases and balance transfers, especially if your business’s credit history and score are solid.
How to compare Bank of America business credit cards
While Bank of America offers a small number of business cards, their specialized nature and overall strength mean you’re sure to find one that can benefit your business. When deciding on the right business card, ask yourself:
- What do you spend the most money on?
For businesses that require frequent and large purchases of office supplies or those that are constantly on the road, the Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card could be useful if you choose these categories for accelerated cash back.
- Does your company need to make a large initial purchase?
Either of the Platinum cards offer an intro APR that can help companies carry a balance for the first few months without paying interest.
- How often do you travel?
Businesses that require frequent travel might find the Business Advantage Travel Rewards World Mastercard® credit card a solid choice. You earn 3x points on airline, hotel or car rental purchases through the Bank of America Travel Center and 1.5x points on all other purchases.
- How often do you fly?
For frequent Alaska Airlines and Virgin America flyers, the Alaska Airlines Visa® Business Card offers perks like free checked bags and miles redemption toward flights and seat upgrades. Or check out the Asiana Visa® Business Card if you often travel often to East Asia and Oceania countries.
Why choose a Bank of America business credit card?
Bank of America cards share a number of features that can make managing your finances easier and more secure. Read your card’s terms and conditions to learn which benefits apply to your card and how to access them.
- No penalty APR. None of the Bank of America business credit cards require a penalty APR on late or returned payment. Other cards come with variable penalty APRs of up to 30% that stick with you for 12 months or longer.
- Business Advantage Relationship Rewards. Bank of America offers a program to boost your small business’s success with rewards and benefits that grow along with your banking balances. Earn a rewards bonus of 25% to 75% on every purchase you make with eligible cards, pay no fees for select everyday banking services, get interest rate discounts for auto loans and term loans and more.
- Mobile banking. Download the Bank of America mobile app and monitor your employees’ account activity 24/7. You can also make payments, schedule payments, set alerts and more.
- Travel services. Get travel accident insurance, car rental insurance and emergency ticket replacement on travel paid for with your card.
- Chip cards. All Bank of America business cards contain chips, which makes them hard to counterfeit or copy. And you get $0 liability protection for unauthorized transactions.
Consider a top card from another brand
The Blue Business® Plus Credit Card from American ExpressRead more
Small businesses requiring frequent travel can choose from a general travel rewards card or one of two airline cards with high rewards potential. If it’s cash back you’re after, apply for a card with a high annual cap of $50,000 or a potentially low APR on purchases that helps you carry balances with minimal costs.
As always, compare your credit card options to find the business card that best suits your spending.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert