Zero fees on your first THREE money transfers
Oops! There aren't any available Xoom offers right now.
We don’t have any Xoom codes right now. Check back regularly for updates or take advantage of another money transfer offer.
See how other services compare to Xoom
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
What services does Xoom offer?
- International bank deposits. Send foreign currency to over 40 different countries. The funds are deposited in the recipient’s bank account. You can pay for the transfer using your credit or debit card or by sending the money from a bank account.
- Cash pickups. Cash can be collected in person from locations in specific countries such as banks in the Philippines.
- Door to door delivery. Cash can be delivered to the recipient’s home in selected countries.
- Mobile reload. Send money to a mobile phone to be used as credit. Available in selected countries only.
What currencies can I trade with Xoom + rates (USD)?
Xoom let you transfer money to 41 different countries. International money transfers must be initiated in United States Dollars. Rates are correct 9.00PM – 27/12/15.
|1 USD = 1.3439 AUD||1 USD = 683.1970 CLP||1 USD = 65.4800 INR|
|1 USD = 0.8904 EUR||1 USD = 6.3753 CNY||1 USD = 141.2100 LKR|
|1 USD = 77.9200 BDT||1 USD = 3,061.7289 COP||1 USD = 16.7920 MXN|
|1 USD = 6.7550 BOB||1 USD = 0.6557 GBP||1 USD = 103.0600 PKR|
|1 USD = 3.8675 BRL||1 USD = 22,235.0000 VND||1 USD = 45.9350 PHP|
|1 USD = 1.3491 CAD||1 USD = 7.6639 HKD||1 USD = 1.3862 SGD|
Xoom Review | Pros and Cons
- User interface. The Xoom website has a great user interface and is easy to use.
- Mobile application. Send money easily from your tablet device using the Xoom money transfer application.
- Money back guarantee. Xoom offer a 100% money back guarantee if your money doesn’t arrive at the destination.
- U.S Dollars only. Xoom lets you convert U.S Dollars to foreign currencies. You will need to convert Australian Dollars to U.S Dollars to make a transfer using Xoom. You’ll pay more for currency conversion.
- Limited services. Xoom money transfer services are limited for Australian customers. For example, only American customers can use Xoom to pay bills.
How can I get Xoom free transfers?
Xoom charge an international money transfer fee, which varies depending on how you pay. You can send up to US$2,999 for a fee of US$4.99. The transfer fee can be slightly higher if you pay for the transfer using a credit or debit card. You can make transfer cheaper by using a Xoom promo code.
How do Xoom transfers work?
- Create a Xoom account.
- Select your transfer options (the destination, the transaction amount, payment method and choose to pay an existing or new recipient.).
- Enter the recipient’s financial details.
- Enter your payment details (credit card, debit card or bank account transfer).
- Accept the transaction. You’ll be given information about how long the transfer will take. Transfers to some countries can be made available in minutes.
What forms of payment does Xoom accept?
Send money to over 40 different countries. You can pay for your international money transfer the following ways.
- Debit card. Pay using your debit card.
- Credit card. Pay using your credit card.
- Bank account. Transfer money from your bank account.
What is the Xoom refunds policy?
Xoom give you a money back guarantee if you international money transfer doesn’t reach the destination. If you cancel your international money transfer you can get a refund depending on whether the transfer has been processed by Xoom and applicable banks. Typical refund time is approximately 3 days.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Bitcoin (BTC) in the US
Want to buy bitcoin but don’t know where to start? This comprehensive guide provides step-by-step instructions on how and where to buy BTC in the US.
Regions Savings for Minors review
This account has no fees and a low minimum deposit, but it earns little interest.
Gravydrops discount codes
Pick up innovative pain and anxiety relief solutions for less with the latest Gravydrops discount codes.
PNC Virtual Wallet Student Checking review
PNC Virtual Wallet Student Checking is free for six years but can then get pricey.
Ameriprise ONE Financial Account review
Ameriprise One is a cash management account with standout features, but you must deposit $500.
Review: Venmo app for cryptocurrency
Venmo provides a convenient way to send money to friends, and now users can buy cryptocurrency like Bitcoin with as little as $1.
Zeta Joint Card review
Zeta Joint Cards allow two people to share one account, but there are several drawbacks.
Cheese Rewards Checking review
A digital bank built for Asian-Americans. Earns up to 10% cash back and up to 3% APY.
Prime Alliance Bank Personal Money Market account review
Prime Alliance Bank offers competitive interest rates on its money market accounts, but you won’t get any paper checks or debit cards.
Fifth Third Access 360 Reloadable Prepaid Card review
Ideal for current Fifth Third Bank customers looking for a low-cost prepaid card.
Ask an Expert