Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
The World of Hyatt Credit Card vs Hilton Honors American Express Card
Two excellent hotel credit cards with valuable perks.
Check out the cards’ other perks and benefits below to make sure you get the right card in your pocket.
Summary of card features
The World of Hyatt Credit Card
- Earn 9x total points at Hyatt hotels and resorts: 4x points at Hyatt hotels plus 5x points as a World of Hyatt member
- Earn 2x points on gym memberships, local transit, commuting, restaurants and on airline tickets purchased directly from airlines
- Plus, earn 1x points on all other purchases
- Enjoy an annual reward night and an additional night when you spend $15,000 on purchases in a year
Hilton Honors American Express Card
- Get a sizable 75,000-point welcome offer after you spend $1,000 in eligible purchases during your first 3 months of account opening.
- Earn 7x points at eligible Hilton hotels and resorts. Earn 5x points at US restaurants, US supermarkets and US gas stations, and 3x points on everything else.
- Get a complimentary upgrade to Hilton Honors Silver.
Compare similar credit cards
Ask an Expert