This article contains links to products or services from one or more of our advertisers or partners. We may receive a commission when you click or make a purchase using our site. Learn more about how we make money.
The World of Hyatt Credit Card vs Hilton Honors American Express Card
Two excellent hotel credit cards with valuable perks.
Check out the cards’ other perks and benefits below to make sure you get the right card in your pocket.
Summary of card features
The World of Hyatt Credit Card
- Earn 9x total points at Hyatt hotels and resorts: 4x points at Hyatt hotels plus 5x points as a World of Hyatt member
- Earn 2x points on gym memberships, local transit, commuting, restaurants and on airline tickets purchased directly from airlines
- Plus, earn 1x points on all other purchases
- Enjoy an annual reward night and an additional night when you spend $15,000 on purchases in a year
Hilton Honors American Express Card
- Get a sizable 80,000-point welcome offer after you spend $1,000 in eligible purchases during your first 3 months of account opening.
- Earn 7x points at eligible Hilton hotels and resorts. Earn 5x points at US restaurants, US supermarkets and US gas stations, and 3x points on everything else.
- Get a complimentary upgrade to Hilton Honors Silver.
Compare similar credit cards
More guides on Finder
Chase credit cards with no foreign transaction fee
Find out which Chase credit cards have no foreign transaction fee.
Best credit cards for consultants
Travel credit cards can offer top-notch rewards for consultants.
Best Visa credit cards
Earn rewards or get a 0% intro APR period with the best Visa credit cards.
IHG® Rewards Club Traveler Credit Card review
A no-annual-fee card with attractive rewards on IHG spending.
Credit cards with contactless payment
Use your credit card without swiping or dipping it.
Credit cards with lost luggage reimbursement
Many travel credit cards offer this benefit, though coverage amounts can vary.
Compare Chase hotel credit cards
Find the right hotel credit card for your financial and travel needs.
Best hotel rewards program
Which of these hotel rewards programs are right for you?
Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card vs Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
Compare two strong general travel cards side-by-side: The Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express vs Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card.
Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business vs Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card
Which business cashback credit card is right for you? Compare Spark® Cash from Capital One® vs Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card side-by-side.
Ask an Expert