Savvy.co.uk offers flexible and fast short-term loans of up to £3,000 repayable in up to 24 months. The repayment term is determined by the amount borrowed. Apply entirely online and get a quick decision, with the money in your bank within the next hour.
Based in Stockport, Savvy.co.uk specialises in providing short-term loans to people who may find it difficult obtaining credit elsewhere. It will consider your application if you have a poor or no credit rating, even if you have a County Court Judgement against your name. It will, however, need to know you can afford to meet the repayments and may ask to see recent bank statements and payslips to check your income and expenditure. Savvy.co.uk allows you to apply entirely online and funds its loans in working hours, Monday to Saturday.
Savvy.co.uk is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Warning: Late repayment can cause you serious money problems. For help, go to moneyadviceservice.org.uk.
Please note: High cost short term credit is unsuitable to support sustained borrowing over long periods and would be expensive as a means of longer term borrowing.
Savvy.co.uk personal loans up to £3,000
- Borrow from £300 to £3,000 over 12-24 months.
- Get an instant decision when you apply online.
- CCJs and bad credit applications considered.
Representative example: Borrow £1,250 over 15 months at a rate of 122.96% p.a. (fixed). Representative APR 234.8% and total payable £1,249.90 in monthly repayments of £166.66.
What loan terms does Savvy.co.uk offer?
The amount you borrow will determine how long your repayment term will be:
|Loan amount||Repayment term|
|£300 to £850||12 months|
|£851 to £1,500||15 months|
|£1,501 to £2,000||18 months|
|£2,001 to £3,000||24 months|
Key features of a Savvy.co.uk loan:
How does a Savvy.co.uk loan work?
- Fill out the simple online application form. You will need your employer information, bank and debit card details (including sort code and account number), as well as three years of address history. You will also need to provide details of your income and expenditure to ensure you can afford the loan repayments.
- Savvy.co.uk will perform a credit check on you to determine your creditworthiness.
- You may be asked to send some further information such as copies of payslips and bank statements to help Savvy.co.uk complete its assessment checks. The lender provides simple instructions on how to upload the documents it requires through your online account.
- Once you’re approved, you can expect the money to be in your bank account within the next hour.
- Savvy.co.uk funds its loans 11 hours a day including Saturdays. However, it does not fund loans on Sundays or bank holidays.
Why would Savvy.co.uk ask for my internet banking details?
If provide your internet banking details, Savvy is permitted read-only access to view up to 90 days of bank account history. This can be used to help make lending decisions – assessing what amount of credit might be affordable and sustainable for you based on your income and outgoings. Savvy also works with credit reference agencies to review your creditworthiness.
How do I pay back my loan?
Your repayments are normally collected via direct debit, however, your first repayment may be taken by Debit Card under “continuous payment authority” (CPA). Savvy will collect your repayments on your due date, as set out in the terms of your agreement with them.
A CPA is a regular automatic payment taken from your debit card. The authority is solely linked to the bank account that yours card is registered to.
If Savvy’s attempt to take your payment from your debit card fails, a further attempt will be made. A maximum of two CPA attempts can be made for the same instalment.
You can change your payment date or cancel your CPA or Direct Debit at any time either by contacting your bank directly, or by contacting Savvy in writing, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Savvy on 0330 002 0118.
If you do cancel these you will still owe your outstanding balance and you’ll need to make your repayments by an alternative method, such as using the payment feature in your online portal or by bank transfer on or before each due date. Savvy’s customer support team will be able to give you all the options and details on how to pay, and will continue to send you payment reminders before each due date to help you keep track of your payments
What are the eligibility requirements?
You should only apply for a Savvy.co.uk loan if you are certain you can meet the repayment terms. You must also:
- Be aged over 18 years old.
- Be a UK resident.
- Have a UK bank account and debit card.
- Have a net income of at least £1,000 per month.
Frequently asked questions