Looking to grow your business? You could qualify for up to $5,000,000 with a low interest rate, longer term SBA loan.
- Prequalify in minutes.
- Quick turnaround for smaller loans.
- Long repayment terms.
- Connects you with multiple options.
- Fee for prepayment.
- Longer turnaround time for large loans.
- Good personal credit required.
- Restrictions on how funds can be used.
Looking for business lenders with more lenient eligibility criteria?
Get access to ongoing funds for your small business with a Kabbage line of credit of up to $250,000.
- Link your business accounts for added convenience when applying.
- Borrow only what you need and pay it back on your own schedule.
- Three ways to withdraw funds: online, mobile app, and card.
- Monthly fee could be as high as 10% of the borrowed amount.
- Business revenue must be over $50,000 a year.
OnDeck offers term loans of up to $500,000 and lines of credit of up to $100,000 with fast application processing and funding.
- Fast application, approval and funding process.
- Available in all 50 states.
- Loyalty benefits for returning customers.
- Business revenue of $100,000+ per year required.
- Some industries not eligible for a loan.
Offering fixed-rate loans of up to $300,000, your business can get the affordable financing it needs.
- Prepay without penalties.
- Fixed interest rate.
- Quick approval.
- Lien required for higher amounts.
- Check fee of $7 per payment.
- Not for new businesses.
Qualify for a business loan of up to $2,000,000, even if you have bad personal credit.
- Fast turnaround, with minimal paperwork required.
- No prepayment penalty.
- Apply with a low personal credit score, even in the 500s.
- No pre-approval.
- Daily loan repayment could eat into cash flow.
- High rate of loan renewals, which could indicate inability for borrowers to repay high rates.
- $100,000+ minimum annual revenue required.
A secure business lender connection platform that could help you get up to $5,000,000 to finance your small business.
- Network of legit business lenders with a wide variety of financing options.
- Fast funding options available.
- Not a direct lender.
- $250 – $400 underwriting fee if you accept a loan their platform.
- Typically requires good personal credit.
SmartBiz SBA Loans
Get funding for your small business with a government-backed loan and extended repayment terms.
- To qualify, your business must be over 2 years old
- Recommended Personal Credit Score: 650 or higher
- Minimum Loan Amount: $30,000
- Maximum Loan Amount: 5000000
- Turnaround Time: As fast as 7 days
- Simple online application process
- No prepayment penalties