Make personal and business money transfers in 35 currencies with the help its forex team.
Hawk FX aims to provide a fair and efficient way to send money overseas. Once you have an account, a dedicated currency expert helps you find the best way to get your money where it needs to be.
Plus, its fees are rolled into a competitive exchange rate, and it offers forward contracts of up to two years.
Explore personal or business transfers
How much can I expect to pay with Hawk FX?
Hawk FX bundles fees into the exchange rate rather than charging fees directly. You can expect to pay anywhere between 0.3% and 1.5% above the mid-market rate — that’s less than banks charge. On top of that you can expect to pay a $10 transfer fee on amounts less than $10,000.
What types of transfers can I send through Hawk FX?
Hawk FX specializes in personal and business transactions using the following transfers:
- One-time money transfersSend a money transfer almost anywhere in the world in 35 currencies.
- Forward contractsLock in an exchange rate for up to two years to take advantage of fluctuating markets.
- Limit ordersRequest a desired exchange rate and Hawk FX will automatically complete your transfer when that rate is met.
- Pension transfersLock in an exchange rate for up to two years to receive consistent pension payments if you retire overseas.
- Recurring paymentsSet up recurring payments to ensure your money arrives on time, every time.
What countries does Hawk FX transfer money to?
Hawk FX allows users to send money to over 212 countries. If you’d like to send money to a country that’s not listed, you can speak with customer service to find a solution.
How much can I send with Hawk FX?
You can send as little or as much as you’d like with Hawk FX, but transfers less than $10,000 come with a $10 processing fee.
What is Hawk FX?
Hawk FX international money transfer company was founded in 2017 by two colleagues with years of experience in finance and foreign exchange. The company offers individual and business transfers to almost anywhere in the world. They aim to provide competitive rates and personalized service with one-on-one support.
What other products does Hawk FX offer?
Beyond one-off and recurring transactions, Hawk FX offers a number of other money transfer services:
- Buying and selling overseas property
- Emigration and moving abroad
- Overseas investments
- Hedging against market fluctuations
- Strategic cash flow planning
- Business exposure reports
- Currency conversions
- Hedging strategies
How does Hawk FX keep my money safe?
While Hawk FX isn’t covered by FDIC or SIPC insurance like many major US institutions, it’s regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority of the UK. It adheres to strict compliance procedures and uses SSL encryption to keep your money and information safe.
How do I contact Hawk FX customer service?
Hawk FX strives to provide top-tier customer service and makes it easy to get in touch:
- Phone: +44 (0)330 380 30 30
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live chat: Visit the contact page on the Hawk FX website to start a live chat
What does the Internet say about Hawk FX?
Hawk FX is a fairly new company that was established in 2017, so there are very few reviews about its services.
Compare Hawk FX to other transfer services
Hawk FX provides personal support to get you the best deal you can on your international transfers. With no minimum or maximum transfer amounts, and 35 currencies, and exchange rates between 0.3% and 1.5% above the market rate, Hawk FX has added competition to the forex market.
But compare other international money transfer companies to see what fits your needs.