Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy XDC Network (XDC) in the US
A beginner's guide to buying and selling XDC in the US.
How to buy XDC Network
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying XDC Network.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports XDC.
Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy XDC Network.
- Buy XDC Network.
Complete your XDC Network purchase and then find the best wallet to store XDC.
What is XDC Network?
XDC Network (XDC) is the 109th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $651,398,761. The current price of XDC Network is $0.053259, which is 0.000% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $0.054762 and $0.051008 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of June 17, 2021 06:06 UTC.
Where to buy XDC NetworkFind an exchange to buy, sell and trade XDC by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
XDC Network at a glance
|Total XDC supply||37,599,520,715|
XDC Network price performance over time
How to sell XDC Network
You can cash out your XDC with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have XDC on.
If you store your XDC Network in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of XDC you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of XDC Network.
What to consider when buying cryptocurrencyBuying cryptocurrency can be a risky endeavor, but there are precautions you can take to help mitigate risk:
- Don't FOMO buy coins: Spend time researching a coin before you decide to invest, particularly if the coin's price is spiking for seemingly no reason.
- Stick with well known exchanges: Unless you're an experienced cryptocurrency trader, stick to more well known crypto exchanges to help avoid the possibility of losing your money in a scam. When possible, store your crypto on a hardware wallet instead of on an exchange.
- Look into the coin's founders and developers: Anonymous teams are often a red flag, so if you can't find details on the creator of the coin you may want to consider investing in a different cryptocurrency.
More guides on Finder
Bankfinancial Kids Savings account review
A kids savings account with no minimum age requirement.
Explore Superbia Credit Union’s bank accounts
The first credit union to serve the LGBTQ+ community nationwide. But its services aren’t available yet.
Uber Visa Debit Card review
A debit card exclusively for Uber drivers. But it may take some time to get your cash back.
Santander HELOC review
Enjoy no minimum draw and no closing costs from this regional bank.
Wells Fargo Active Cash℠ Credit Card review
Wells Fargo just dropped a new 2% cashback card.
Golden 1 Credit Union Freedom Checking account review
A spending account geared toward students with a B average or higher.
Primeway Student Checking account review
A teen checking account specifically designed for students with extra rewards for good academic performance.
Pen Air Level Up Spending account review
Your Pen Air Level Up Spending account requires a membership that’s not location-based, so it can follow you nationwide.
KeyBank home equity review
Offers reduced-rate home equity products, but it’s only available in select states.
Citi Custom Cash℠ Card Review
An enticing and easy-to-use 5% cashback card.
Ask an Expert